/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I did it. He isn't for me.

AnonymousPoster
11-06-2008, 03:03 AM
:sl:

I don't feel sad. I did the right thing. I ended it. We were friends for a few months and nothing else, but I wanted him to be Muslim. All we did was ever talk, nothing out of the ordinary. But humans love naturally. He was patient, helpful and listened. He knew I wanted to be a good Muslim (at that time, I was just learning and practicing Islam). He always kept at a space. I kept at a space because I knew how these things worked out like. The minute I felt that something, I ran, I ran far away for the rest of year. I ended that friendship, but it was incomplete because I was incomplete.
I ran into Islam. Was he ever worth it? not a minute! Who could cure my disease, gnawing at my heart for all these years from even a young age? Oh, only Allah (swt) The Greatest. The Best Helper. All the obstacles I faced, hardship after hardship. This is ease! This is strength! This is focus!
With strength, I came back to him and I invited him. His choice, but I will follow the Islamic path no matter what. I depend only on my Lord.

People say there is no proof of God. Then why? then why do we call to Him, when the knife is at our throats!? When we have nothing left, why do we bother with hope? because we see our dependence on God. Our need for Him.

No one (not even him) knew about how I felt about him, but I felt it.
No one knew how I felt about this world. I could only cope alone with the betrayal, the delusion, the life without Islam everyone, my friends, my family, my teachers had fed me. And he only added to the pain.
I lived with it so long.

No man. It's that time. Life is calling.
Gotta do what's right. I told you I want to be a good Muslim.
We've separated our paths right here, right now.
I ask you to follow, but it is your choice.

I don't feel sadness, I feel strength.
I don't feel regret, I feel a new beginning, a new future.
I see the pain of people from around the world.
and it is a reminder, a call.
I'll answer, I'll answer if it is the last thing I do.

Every minute matters.

This is where the journey has brought me.
After every hardship there is ease.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
kwolney01
11-06-2008, 04:19 AM
That's great sister!! I am very happy for you!! You are so true only Allah can help us, and He is the only one that will always be there for us when no one else is.

I respect you for being strong and having faith Allah!!!

I wish you all the best sister!

Jazak Allah Khair!!

AnonymousPoster
11-06-2008, 12:43 PM
i know exactly how you feel dear sister, i just ended something exactly like this a few days ago, except we were friends, nothing more. i'm still glad it's over though, enough with the haram.

""If you give up something for the sake of Allah, He will replace it with something (even) better."

IbnAbdulHakim
11-06-2008, 12:47 PM
good one

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Re.TiReD
11-06-2008, 12:49 PM
SubhanAllah.

Whoever you are, you're amazing

Neo-Tech
11-06-2008, 12:57 PM
:salam:, You did well sister. May Allah be with us all, Ameen.

MO783
11-06-2008, 01:03 PM

Thas good

Ushae
11-06-2008, 01:22 PM
Wisdom is something that is supposed to come with age, yet somehow .. how you have it naturally ! You saw through lust, emotion and did the right thing. Very impressive.

:)

You're a very good person, may Allah do well for you,
Usman

Snowflake
11-06-2008, 01:32 PM
wish I could give you a big hug right now.. I love you for the sake of Allah

with duaas

asalamu alaykum

anonymous
11-06-2008, 07:30 PM
sometimes things arent meant to be

AnonymousPoster
11-06-2008, 07:49 PM
If he izn fo yu babeh, good riddance eh? sp? :-[

poKe

Zahida
11-06-2008, 08:32 PM
:sl: Well done! Now watch how your life turns around..........:thumbs_up:w:

Liberty
11-07-2008, 06:32 AM
So you chose to seek God over and above a relationship with a non-Muslim.
Well done!

Although you might feel a pang of regret concerning what might have been but that's not important.

cute123
11-12-2008, 08:17 AM
mashallah sis . i am really happy for you. gather this strength more and may Allah Tallah give you a husband with a high emaan all the sunnahs.
ameen

Ansariyah
11-12-2008, 11:44 AM
Wow That got my eyes a bit teary. Quite Humbling. I dont know if you were seeking advice, but you adviced me when I needed it most (not about what ur going through, just that there is ease after every hjardship). Thank you.

May ALlah Bless u ameen^*^

AnonymousPoster
11-16-2008, 02:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Asma Shaikh
mashallah sis . i am really happy for you. gather this strength more and may Allah Tallah give you a husband with a high emaan all the sunnahs.
ameen
JazakAllah Khair. InshaAllah :-[

AnonymousPoster
11-16-2008, 02:29 AM

thanks guys.
I'm not that amazing. The source of victory is faith in Allah (swt).
Islam and Muslims are greater than anything in this world. We are the best creation. and all of us the potential to be the best slaves of Allah (swt). Islam raises the status and strength of a believer.
It's been slow progress, but hey that's better than no progress. ;)

Yanal
01-01-2009, 09:26 PM
Nice thinking, may Allah reward you for that.

Banu_Hashim
01-01-2009, 09:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
After every hardship there is ease.
Wow. I thought I'd say something philosophical as well.

"One often meets his destiny on the path he takes to avoid it..."

:D

Stolen from Master Oogway from Kung Fu Panda

Banu_Hashim
01-01-2009, 09:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Talha.
Banu Hashim, the bit you quoted is actually from the Quran.
Really? Which ayat?

Banu_Hashim
01-01-2009, 09:39 PM
^^Oh I seee. I thought you meant my destiny one. Yes, I'm sure I've read the translation before as well. JazakAllah Khair.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!