/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Does Allah Forgive Major Sins?

_PakistaN_
11-06-2008, 03:19 AM
Lets say I've missed alot of prayers in the past, and fasts in Ramadhan also. I've done some other major sins which I cannot remember. If I repent for all this will Allah forgive me, due to the fact that I'm trying to change.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
doorster
11-06-2008, 04:23 AM
As long as there is life… There is hope!
:w:

Repenting for Major Sins
Forgiveness Despite Repeated Sins
Tears of Repentance…
Contemplate and Get Closer...

Amat Allah
11-06-2008, 05:28 AM
yes he will my dear brother coz Allah says:

[53] Say: "O 'Ibâdî (My slaves) who have transgressed against themselves (by committing evil deeds and sins)! Despair not of the Mercy of Allâh: verily, Allâh forgives all sins. Truly He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."

Surat Az Zumar

On the authority of Anas (radiAllaahu anhu) who said : I heard the Messenger of Allaah (sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam) say :
Allaah the Almighty has said : O Son of Aadam, as long as you invoke Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O Son of Aadam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and you then asked forgiveness from Me, I would forgive you. O Son of Aadam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the Earth, and were you then to face Me, ascribing no partner to Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great as it [too].
It was related by at-Tirmidhee, who said that it was a Hasan hadeeth.

From Abu Ayyoob (radiAllaahu anhu), when he was on his death-bed, that he said:
"Until now I have hidden from you something that I heard from the Messenger of Allaah (sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam). I heard him say: 'If you did not commit sins then Allaah would create a new Creation who would then commit sins [and repent], so He would forgive them'".

u just need to repent and return to Allah with a sincere heart and don`t worry Allah is the Most Compassionate the Most Mercifull return to him and ask him for his forgiveness and you will never ever be disappointed just trust Allah...

Abu Musa Al-Ash`ari (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) said: "Allah, the Exalted, will continue to stretch out His Hand in the night so that the sinners of the day may repent, and continue to stretch His Hand in the daytime so that the sinners of the night may repent, until the sun rises from the west".
[Muslim].

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) narrated: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "He who repents before the sun rises from the west, Allah will forgive him".
[Muslim].

go for it brother u r the best inshaa Allah may Allah lead your way to the path of the endless happiness Ameeeeeeeeeeeeen

“And verily, I am indeed forgiving to him who repents, believes (in My Oneness, and associates none in worship with Me) and does righteous good deeds, and then remains constant in doing them (till his death)”
[Ta-Ha 20:82]

“And He it is Who accepts repentance from His slaves, and forgives sins, and He knows what you do”
[al-Shoora 42:25]

“and My Mercy embraces all things. That (Mercy) I shall ordain for those who are the Muttaqoon (the pious), and give Zakaah; and those who believe in Our Ayaat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs and revelations, etc.)”
[al-A’raaf 7:156]

In Saheeh al-Bukhaari (7554) and Saheeh Muslim (2751) it is narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Allaah wrote down a decree before He created the universe: ‘My mercy prevails over My wrath.’”

praise be to Allah and peace and blessings of Allah be upon the last of the prophets and messangers Muhammad (salla Allaho Alyhi wa sallam)

may Allah guide you ,love you ,fill your heart with happiness ,satisfaction,warmth,love ,peace and the most important of his rememberance and may Allah protect you from all harms,sins,shaitan and hellfire and make you pass the seraat as an eye blink to enter the highest levels of paradise with out being reckoning with Rasool Allah (salla Allaho Alyhi Wa Sallam )and his Sahaba( may Allah be pleased with them) to see Allah`s Al Mighty face and to sit with his prophets and angels Alyhom asalam eating from the fruit of Jannat Al ferdaws..

praise be to Allah and peace and blessings of Allah be upon the last of the prophets and messangers Muhammad (salla Allaho Alyhi wa sallam)

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen:)

Strzelecki
11-06-2008, 10:01 AM
Allah [swt] is most merciful.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
_PakistaN_
11-06-2008, 05:28 PM
yeah i know he is most merciful....but for making up missed fasts i heard u have to feed like 60 people or somthing like that...help me on that...should i repent now or feed people

doorster
11-06-2008, 05:39 PM
Click >> making up missed fasts << Click
format_quote Originally Posted by _PakistaN_
yeah i know he is most merciful....but for making up missed fasts I heard u have to feed like 60 people or something like that...help me on that...should i repent now or feed people
:sl:

http://www.islamicboard.com/advice-s...g-charity.html
you still have to make these fasts up after ramadhan

Liberty
11-07-2008, 07:08 AM
No sin is unworthy of forgiveness to God, if sincerity is present then I believe he forgives as he is merciful. (The only sin I know to be unforgivable is that against the Holy Spirit but that's in the context of Christianity :))

_PakistaN_
11-07-2008, 07:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by doorster
Ok i understand what you mean. But i didn't miss fast for any valid excuise. And now i want to repent so that god forgives me. Because i heard that the only people that can make up their fasts are the ones who had a searious issue.

Ahmed1230987
11-28-2008, 01:02 AM
People make mistakes, or wrong decisions that are against ALLAH's will, which is not good. A person may not pray for most of their life ,but start praying later on. There is only 1 way to got have a sin for it: ASK ALLAH FOR FORGIVENESS. aLLAH FORGIVES ANYONE no matter what. ONLY if you're sincere and don't want to repeat what you did, ppurposely. If you do a sin without wanting to, he still will forgive you. All you have to do is ask for it.

NOW, about feeding 60 people, you only do that if you were sick during Ramadan and couldn't fast. then you feed 60 people, the same food you eat. but all you have to do is ask for forgiveness and start fasting :)

may allah bless you and your family

Ahmed1230987
11-28-2008, 01:03 AM
I'm sorry, i meant "only 1 way to **NOT**to got have a sin for it"

جوري
07-26-2010, 12:15 AM
I wanted to subscribe .. so bump

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.