/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why Pakistani Politicians R so Rich?

Tilmeez
11-06-2008, 06:16 AM
NASA was interviewing professionals they were thinking of sending to Mars. The touchy part was that only one guy could go and it would be a one-way trip, the guy not ever returning to Earth.

The interviewer asked the first applicant, an American engineer, how much he wanted to be paid for going.

'One million dollars,' the engineer answered. 'And I want to donate it all to my alma mater--Rice University.'

The next applicant was a Russian doctor, and the interviewer asked him the same question.

'Two millions dollars,' the doctor said. 'I want to give a million to my family and leave the other million for the advancement of medical research.'

The last applicant was a Pakistani Politician. When asked how much money he wanted, he whispered in the interviewer's ear, 'Three million dollars.'

'Why so much more than the others?' the interviewer asked.

The Pakistani Politician replied, 'You give me three million,I'll give you one million, I'll keep a million, and we'll send the American engineer.'
:coolious:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
x-strawberry-x
11-07-2008, 05:07 PM
heheh ha!! teehee

-Elle-
11-08-2008, 04:54 AM
LOL!
Nice one:thumbs_up:thumbs_up

sirajstc
11-08-2008, 07:09 AM
yaya

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'Abdul Rahmaan
11-08-2008, 07:56 AM
This joke isn't baseless. They do exactly the same way. :p

Orn
11-08-2008, 08:47 AM
hahaha lol!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.