/* */

PDA

View Full Version : other person feels the same amount of pain?

anonymous
11-06-2008, 07:49 PM
:salaam:

I just came across this forum and I noticed that some people seem very depressed. I do not wish to make an account so this is why I am posting anonymous from my experience. It might be a bit long so please don't feel like you need to read all of it.

. . .

In life you will go through many trials, many hardships, many problems. At the time when you are within those problems and hardships, you will feel as though you are the only one who has experienced this hardship, and that no other person has ever felt the same amount of pain as you. But this is incorrect. Many people go through hardships, and even if the situation is not the same, every human feels pain, whether it be a lot or a little.

We make dua to Allah suban wa taala to get us out of this pain, to let us die, to let us achieve what we want, to let us gain what we need/desire, etc. Have we ever thought about why Allah keeps it from us?

Let me share my own experience. I wanted something very very much, and I prayed to have that for so long, I exhausted myself in the prayer. Then I felt so much pain towards the end that I just prayed to Allah to free me from the pain, and He did. That got me wondering that He subhan wa taala didnt answer my prayer of what I wanted but He subhan wa taala freed me from the pain I was feeling to gain that thing.

All in all, I felt that even if I couldn't see why Allah subhan wa taala did that before, I see it now. It wasn't good for me. When I say that, I mean I thought it was good, and I thought it was meant for me (you know how kids sometimes think they love chocolate and sweets but if they eat too much of them their teeth become rotten). I thought like that. But kids parents know whats best for them so they keep them away from it.

In conclusion: My Lord knew what was best for me and He kept me away from it, and I can't thank Him enough for that. Be patient with what Allah has decreed for you, for surely there is His Wisdom behind that which we do not realise at the time.

:thankyou:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S_87
11-07-2008, 09:32 AM
:w:

JazakAllah khair for this lovely reminder

Cabdullahi
11-07-2008, 09:33 AM
subhanallah everybody is going through severe stress even me :(

S_87
11-07-2008, 09:34 AM
^^ may Allah make your affairs easy for you.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Re.TiReD
11-07-2008, 12:46 PM
Lovely reminder. JazakAllah khayr!

May Allah (swt) ease the suffering and pain of every single member of this forum. Ameen!

MO783
11-07-2008, 12:52 PM
:sl:

Jazakallah for sharing this, May Allah remove all our pains from us, please make dua for me

piXie
11-07-2008, 02:37 PM
:sl:

aww masha'Allaah, a short & Beneficial little post! Really enjoyed reading that! :D Ameen to all the du'aas

right path
11-07-2008, 06:00 PM
really needed to hear that just as a reminder jazakallah kair for posting

F0z14
11-07-2008, 06:16 PM
Ameen to ur dua sis JolieFleurxx

Zahida
11-07-2008, 09:10 PM
:sl: MashALLAH!! That was beautiful and very comforting to read......... thankyou for sharing your experience with us.......... May Allah always guide you and Bless you with His rehmat....... Ameen.:w::thankyou:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.