/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Blessings of Allah (swt)

maryam87
11-06-2008, 10:30 PM
Last night we had soo many visitors and it was really late and i was extremely tired so decided to sleep. However there was soo much noise and the lights outside kept reflecting in my bedroom. Subhanallah at that moment i realised how much darkness and silence is a blessing!!!

I never thought that darkness is soo important. So im just proclaiming the blessings Allah (swt) has showered on us :D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BintAmjad
11-06-2008, 10:54 PM
:sl:

It's amazing how many things we take for granted in life this thread reminds me of an interview I was reading sum time back off the cageprisoners website it was shaykh Anwar al awlaki's in particular and he too had talked about darkness being a blessing. Subhanallah u don't truly realise how much you've been blessed until its taken away from you. That goes for everyone including me.

:w:

maryam87
11-06-2008, 11:44 PM
I know its always sad that we dont know what we had till its gone. This also stands on when we r giving opportunities in life to do good, then we put if off for now and we might have missed out on something that could have opened the gates of paradise for us

Ummu Sufyaan
11-07-2008, 06:20 AM
:sl:
masha allah :D

Subhanallah at that moment i realised how much darkness and silence is a blessing!!!
yh you can say that again. both good for the soul :thumbs_up :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.