/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Where can i get the Farah Doll?

Abi786
11-07-2008, 02:01 PM
Salam everyone - ok im really stuck, i have a 1 year olds b'day party to go to (i know tell me about it...BORING) but anyway i thought i might as well get her a toy so whilst googling whats out there for children i stumbled across islamic dolls for girls which i thought was an amazing idea.

well the doll that i thought was perfect is the Farah doll as it teaches short phrases such as how to say salam, bless you etc in arabic and english. well anyway for the last 2 hours i have been searching the web trying to get hold of one and cant get one!!!!

can anyone help pleeeeeeeeease:cry:!!!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Re.TiReD
11-07-2008, 02:03 PM
http://www.hilalplaza.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=126

Abi786
11-07-2008, 02:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by JolieFleur
i tried here but its not in stock imsad

Re.TiReD
11-07-2008, 02:08 PM
Aww continue your online search insha'Allah :-[ or get her something else. Or nothing at all :-[

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abi786
11-07-2008, 02:11 PM
Aww continue your online search insha'Allah :-[ or get her something else. Or nothing at all :-[
oh if i dont find it by the end of the weekend i will get her something else ...uhm i think its a bit rude if i dont take a gift!!

anyway there always barbie!!

Re.TiReD
11-07-2008, 02:17 PM
Nooo not barbie!

There's always Razanne but she seems to be out of stock too

http://www.noorart.com/shop_category/razanne_doll_toys

Abi786
11-07-2008, 02:25 PM
Nooo not barbie!

There's always Razanne but she seems to be out of stock too

http://www.noorart.com/shop_category/razanne_doll_toys
yeah i saw razanne, Fulla and Leena and out of the three Leena is also a talking doll which either sings an arabic song about mothers or reads surah fatiha - but i cant seem to find these either!!

when i looked at newspaper articles about these dolls i think they may have been discontinued as the articles were from 2004 and 06!

anyway i can get barbie and stick a cloth on her head :). but no i only wanted one that spoke as then there was a reason to give it to her.

i remember when i was young my mum brought be a short blonde haired doll and she would make mini outfits for her from the left over cloth she used to make my outfits - so i had a doll wearing matching outfits to me. only problem was she had blond hair and blue eyes (not exactly a role model for me to emulate)

Re.TiReD
11-07-2008, 02:27 PM
Aww well all the best sis

Abi786
11-07-2008, 02:29 PM
Aww well all the best sis

thanks hun

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.