/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Tahajjud, help?

AnonymousPoster
11-08-2008, 03:40 AM
Assalamu Alaikum everyone,

I wanted to know how to pray tahajjud prayer. I know that you prayer two rak'ahs together, and the Prophet (SAW) didn't pray more than 11 rak'ahs in a night (3 for witr). But I wanted to know whether there is anything I need to say before praying, because I remember someone telling me that there is two du'aas that you need to say. Does anyone know this, and can anyone provide the arabic for it? Also, can does anyone know where I can learn a witr du'aa, the quite long ones, or reasonable ones, because I've been looking for the arabic to learn, but can't quite find it? Does anyone have it??

Any advice or steps taken for tahajjud prayer will be appreciated.
Jazakallahukhairan,

Wasalam Alaikum

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Zahida
11-08-2008, 09:57 PM
:sl: Sorry can't help you with the duas that you have requested for and the witr dua you have requested i think you are talking about dua Kanoud

When i read tahujjad namaaz it is normally during the middle of the night sehri time but must be before fajr namaaz.

Dua Kanoud is very easy to memorise and you can find it on net or go to any islamic book store and ask for it.

May Allah Bless you with his rehmat and guidance. Ameen:w::thankyou:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.