/* */

PDA

View Full Version : doubts

AnonymousPoster
11-08-2008, 12:43 PM
:sl:

Before marrying a person did anyone have any doubts (not caused by the person themselves but just your own personal 'is this the right thing/what am i doing?!' doubts) and how did you cope with it. Should these doubts be listened to in any way?

Please Help!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nájlá
11-08-2008, 01:32 PM
well am not married yet lol

but dont u think if u anyone prayed istkhaarah they wouldnt have any doubts?

AnonymousPoster
11-08-2008, 01:36 PM
Pray Istikharah

http://www.islamicboard.com/advice-s...-guidance.html

brotherinfaith
11-08-2008, 01:38 PM
salamu alaikom

i don't think such feeling can be called doubt but just normal stress or frear of the new experience and the unknown but if you are true to god god will be true to you and keep performing istikhara for three days and do what is closest to your heart.if you don't doubt the person you will marry the it's purly psychological and there is no human who doesn't face such feelings before such experience

i pray to god to help you and guide you to what is best for you in your din and dunya ameen

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
11-08-2008, 01:50 PM
i am 99.9% sure i will not have doubts before marriage :) inshAllah

AnonymousPoster
11-08-2008, 05:03 PM
Ive done Istikhara and that doesnt help make up ones mind. When I did it I was very convinced on the whole issue, but now I just keep getting worried that what am I doing etc?

AnonymousPoster
11-08-2008, 05:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
Ive done Istikhara and that doesnt help make up ones mind. When I did it I was very convinced on the whole issue, but now I just keep getting worried that what am I doing etc?
Huh, istikhara clears wans doubt wiv the answer, it's either good or bad,

DO IT AGEN =P

AnonymousPoster
11-08-2008, 05:30 PM
Huh, istikhara clears wans doubt wiv the answer, it's either good or bad,

DO IT AGEN =P
When I did Istikhara (which I did several times) I was very convinced.
Now these doubts which are not about the person, just about the whole thing in general are really confusing me.

Zahida
11-08-2008, 09:09 PM
:sl: Hmmmm....... Doubts pop up everywhere, but this is a big decision not something to be taken lightly. InshaAllah you have made the first step by praying Istikhaara so give yourself a two/three day break then pray again.......remember to only ask for Allah to guide you and InshAllah, you should be ok. Ameen:w::bump1:

Ummu Sufyaan
11-10-2008, 08:28 AM
:sl:
When I did Istikhara (which I did several times) I was very convinced.
Now these doubts which are not about the person, just about the whole thing in general are really confusing me.
cold feet, maybe :?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.