/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Meeting Shaitan

Amat Allah
11-08-2008, 02:16 PM
as you know shatian is the enemy for all mankind and as you know he is under our feet forvever and he will be in hell %100 with no chance of getting out of it ...in the endless torment for ever...:D

I wana know if Shaitan is in front of u what will you do????

feel free in describing and explaining ur actions and feelings ....unpack what is in ur chest for him and rest ur heart a little bit ......:D

may Allah protect u form shaitan and hell fire and purify u from all sins and reward you with Al Jannah with out being reckoning Ameeeeeeeeeeen

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
_PakistaN_
11-09-2008, 11:29 PM
Well, speaking of shaitan, he is actually powerful and we cannot fight him physically one-on-one...but if he was tied up then i'd beat him up lol

Sahabiyaat
11-09-2008, 11:35 PM
i'd smack him.

really hard.

three times.

son of a....:D

transition?
11-10-2008, 12:32 AM
God Only Knows what could be worse than his determined fate of Hellfire.
I have no sympathy for an enemy of Allah (swt), especially one that is trying to get me to sin -_- and join the Hellfire with him.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ziyad786
11-10-2008, 12:59 AM
:sl:
Brothers and Sisters, do not fall into the trap of cursing the shaytan and saying things like "i'd smack him etc" you only make him more stronger, there is a hadith related to this when a sahabah's cammel tripped or somthing and he cursed the shaytaan for it. the prophet (Saw) herd this and told him to seek refuge in Allah from the shaytaan that will make him smaller and weaker. I dont know the exact hadith so if anyone can find it please post it inshallah.

so guys if shaytaan is in front of you and indeed he maybe near us the best and worst thing we can do is seek refuge in Allah, Say the athan which will make him fleee miles away.

ma salam,

ziyad786
11-10-2008, 01:01 AM
sorry i ment the best thing we can do and the worst thing for shaytaan is to say i seek refuge in Allah.... ***

aminahjaan
11-10-2008, 01:15 AM
I would be like
ah get out of my room!
and then go La ilaha illallah
and 3odoo billahi minishaytannirajeem
and say ha you're going to hell.

'Abdul Rahmaan
11-10-2008, 02:15 AM
I dunno what I'll do to him if he comes in front of me. Truly, I can't think of anything. *Totally Confused*

Amat Allah
11-10-2008, 02:57 AM
sorry i ment the best thing we can do and the worst thing for shaytaan is to say i seek refuge in Allah.... ***
its ok ur answer is correct but I am not saying cursing no and if anyone cursed I will kick him /her so hard I am just trying to relieve my brothers and sisters hearts just a little bit thats it....

its ok to say I wana beat him up till his eyes pop out of his skull ... I know no one can do these things to him but we are only imagining thats it...

and I know that the best way to defeat shaitan is to say Aotho bellahi minashaintani Arrajeem and I know that he hates us and he suffers when we say La ilaha illa Allah and he fears Athan Quraan and Athiker...may Allah protect us all from him and from hell fire his endless home Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

the matter is if we could beat him and he would be hurt and would feel all what we will do to him thats it thats what I meant

I hope u got what I meant inshaa Allah brother

may Allah reward you with the highest levels of paradise wth out being reckoning and all of my brothers and sisters Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

Na7lah
11-10-2008, 03:18 AM
I wana know if Shaitan is in front of u what will you do????

say au3udhubillah! i wouldnt want to see him

Yanal
11-10-2008, 04:07 AM
I would rather be infront of Allah. If the shytan was then I would tempt him to convert into a good guy:)

Amat Allah
11-10-2008, 06:00 AM
how to tempt someone known %100 that he has one way to walk in(to hell)brother???? (cursed by Allah)and (Rajeem)???

hahahahaha Muslimah

I will tie him up then start reciting Quraan from the start till the end heheh and everytime I finish I start all over again ...^^!

Danah
11-10-2008, 12:25 PM
one of the most thing I will recite Ayat al kursi very loudly, which will burn him as a beginning for the suffering party
then..........
even writing a whole thread will not be enough for me to describe what I will do to Shaitan and how I will make him suffering before killing him totally:raging:

so its better to keep silent

Amat Allah
11-10-2008, 01:10 PM
hahaha u made me laugh may Allah love you my dear sister Ameeeeeeeeeeeeen

ziyad786
11-10-2008, 09:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amat Allah

its ok ur answer is correct but I am not saying cursing no and if anyone cursed I will kick him /her so hard I am just trying to relieve my brothers and sisters hearts just a little bit thats it....

its ok to say I wana beat him up till his eyes pop out of his skull ... I know no one can do these things to him but we are only imagining thats it...

and I know that the best way to defeat shaitan is to say Aotho bellahi minashaintani Arrajeem and I know that he hates us and he suffers when we say La ilaha illa Allah and he fears Athan Quraan and Athiker...may Allah protect us all from him and from hell fire his endless home Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

the matter is if we could beat him and he would be hurt and would feel all what we will do to him thats it thats what I meant

I hope u got what I meant inshaa Allah brother

may Allah reward you with the highest levels of paradise wth out being reckoning and all of my brothers and sisters Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen
wa ayyekum ukti

IbnAbdulHakim
11-10-2008, 10:09 PM
what will i do ehh....

what will i dooo...

IIIIIIIII WIIIILLLLL F *censored for younger audience ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

and them leave him SPRAWLED ON THE FLOOR!!! :anger:

*calms down*

:) i'll tell him his going to hell and i dont plan on following him :)

Amat Allah
11-11-2008, 02:54 AM
leave him SPRAWLED ON THE FLOOR
;D

i'll tell him his going to hell and i dont plan on following him
yes indeed %100 he will go to hell ad only to hell and there is no mercy for him Alhamdo lellah he will there for ever :Evil:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.