/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Empty...........

AnonymousPoster
11-09-2008, 09:15 PM
Don't know what to do .............. feel so empty. Everywhere i look i see problems all sorts of problems. My problems have brought me closer to Allah but i still feel empty............

This year has been hard, marraige problems, death, parents falling ill one calamity after another. I pray for Allah to help me.

My husband has turned his back on me. The arguements we are having are because of him. Yet he has a way of turning them around and punishing me. I feelso empty..........................imsad

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AnonymousPoster
11-09-2008, 09:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
Don't know what to do .............. feel so empty. Everywhere i look i see problems all sorts of problems. My problems have brought me closer to Allah but i still feel empty............

This year has been hard, marraige problems, death, parents falling ill one calamity after another. I pray for Allah to help me.

My husband has turned his back on me. The arguements we are having are because of him. Yet he has a way of turning them around and punishing me. I feelso empty..........................imsad
Sorry sister *cuddles* imsad

Smile because when no one is there, Allaah is! So woo hoo!

Riyadh-ul-Jannah
11-09-2008, 09:25 PM
:sl:

The only thing I can tell you is to pray to Allah.
Try and stay away from any arguments or problems

:w:

Argamemnon
11-09-2008, 09:31 PM

I'm very sorry to hear that. What do you mean by punishing, does he beat you? :-\

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AnonymousPoster
11-09-2008, 09:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Argamemnon
I'm very sorry to hear that. What do you mean by punishing, does he beat you? :-\
=O

I hope it's not violence, I thought it could be him putting the blame on her. imsad

I hope she's ok. May Allaah protect you sister, mwah!

Zahida
11-09-2008, 09:42 PM
.........imsad
format_quote Originally Posted by Argamemnon

AnonymousPoster
11-09-2008, 09:51 PM
no he doesn't beat me although menatally i am exhausted about the way he can turn things around even though he is at fault he is being very nasty towards me so it's like a form of punishment.

AnonymousPoster
11-09-2008, 09:58 PM
no he doesn't beat me although menatally i am exhausted about the way he can turn things around even though he is at fault he is being very nasty towards me so it's like a form of punishment.
Don't let it get to you sister, everyone has relationship issues, he still loves you I'm sure, he might be having a bad day, just be patient sister, *wubs*

I duno what you're going through, but I know it aint great, just make dua and inshaAllaah everything will sort itself out with time,

imsad

AnonymousPoster
11-09-2008, 10:11 PM
thankyou for your kind words sis............. I have waited and made duas all the time it is just a matter of time when Allah will listen to my duas i am sure.

I have waited sis a very long time not 1/2 years but have fought this battle for over 15 years.............
Don't let it get to you sister, everyone has relationship issues, he still loves you I'm sure, he might be having a bad day, just be patient sister, *wubs*

I duno what you're going through, but I know it aint great, just make dua and inshaAllaah everything will sort itself out with time,

imsad

AnonymousPoster
11-09-2008, 10:14 PM
thankyou for your kind words sis............. I have waited and made duas all the time it is just a matter of time when Allah will listen to my duas i am sure.

I have waited sis a very long time not 1/2 years but have fought this battle for over 15 years.............
Why did you marry him hun? You obviously weren't made for each other eh? imsad Ahh marriage scares me, hey hun, atleast he dun beat you up, :thumbs_up

People change, do NOT give up, I will not let you! Don't make me poKe you. :-[

AnonymousPoster
11-09-2008, 10:24 PM
Bless you are soooo sweet i actually smiled........... I will not give up. In answer to your question i did not know he was like this when i married him........ by the time i found out it was too late........:cry: Am going to pray now and then to bed Tomorrow is another day..........

My mum always says beta after every sundown there is a sunrise..... Allah give her health and life.... Ameen
Why did you marry him hun? You obviously weren't made for each other eh? imsad Ahh marriage scares me, hey hun, atleast he dun beat you up, :thumbs_up

People change, do NOT give up, I will not let you! Don't make me poKe you. :-[

AnonymousPoster
11-09-2008, 10:28 PM
Bless you are soooo sweet i actually smiled........... I will not give up. In answer to your question i did not know he was like this when i married him........ by the time i found out it was too late........:cry: Am going to pray now and then to bed Tomorrow is another day..........

My mum always says beta after every sundown there is a sunrise..... Allah give her health and life.... Ameen
Aameen!

Sister you are special and you know it! Any girl would've given up and left him already, but you sister are strong that's why you are still with him, and I love you for it, you are a strong and special sister, you think all this is going un-noticed? Corse not hun! Allaah is watching over you, Allaah is with the patient, Allaah knows what you are going through, it's true Allaah tests those he loves, because this is how people get rewarded through hardships, so feel blessed, everytime he gets you down, think Allaah is watching over me if I am patient I will be rewarded,

Grab those blessings sister,

May Allaah reward your patience, Ameen.

imsad You're making me teary Lol. Love ya babes mwaaaaaaaaaa ahahaha =P

IbnAbdulHakim
11-09-2008, 10:30 PM
may Allah be your only concern for the moment...

end of the day thats wat matters most dont it?...

gladTidings
11-09-2008, 10:35 PM
Salaam sis...

Im really sorry to hear about your troubles. Keep yourself busy and do things that you enjoy doing. Just remember this life is a journey to Allah swt, let us try to keep him happy and make this the aim of our lives so the end meeting is a successful one. Every obstacle is there to trip you up and hold you back so take it as a challenge to grow closer to Allah swt after each hardship. InshAllah you will find peace in this path and in the hereafter. May Allah make it easy for you.. Ameen

Love you for the sake of Allah x

AnonymousPoster
11-09-2008, 11:47 PM
you are so right......... this is why i am still with him. I know that Allah is watching over me and InshAllah i will get my dessert in the end.
format_quote Originally Posted by Mz
may Allah be your only concern for the moment...

end of the day thats wat matters most dont it?...

AnonymousPoster
11-09-2008, 11:52 PM
Your kindness has made me feel better. Thankyou. and you are so wise. InshAllah i know that all i want from himis the respect he should show me as his wife. Allah knows this and if he isn't doing this and going off left right and center he will be punished in the end, Surely Allah will let him know. Why do all this when you have a wife waiting for you at home??

@ Pearl.......... Thankyou.
Aameen!

Sister you are special and you know it! Any girl would've given up and left him already, but you sister are strong that's why you are still with him, and I love you for it, you are a strong and special sister, you think all this is going un-noticed? Corse not hun! Allaah is watching over you, Allaah is with the patient, Allaah knows what you are going through, it's true Allaah tests those he loves, because this is how people get rewarded through hardships, so feel blessed, everytime he gets you down, think Allaah is watching over me if I am patient I will be rewarded,

Grab those blessings sister,

May Allaah reward your patience, Ameen.

imsad You're making me teary Lol. Love ya babes mwaaaaaaaaaa ahahaha =P

AnonymousPoster
11-10-2008, 10:26 PM
Your kindness has made me feel better. Thankyou. and you are so wise. InshAllah i know that all i want from himis the respect he should show me as his wife. Allah knows this and if he isn't doing this and going off left right and center he will be punished in the end, Surely Allah will let him know. Why do all this when you have a wife waiting for you at home??
Hope you're feeling better than yesterday,

Just thought I'd check up on you, =)

innerawareness
11-10-2008, 10:40 PM
http://innerawareness.wordpress.com/...iamonds-of-us/

Umm Hurairah
11-10-2008, 11:59 PM
Asalaamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu,

Abu Yahya Suhaib bin Sinan (May Allah be pleased with him) reported that: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "How wonderful is the case of a believer; there is good for him in everything and this applies only to a believer. If prosperity attends him, he expresses gratitude to Allah and that is good for him; and if adversity befalls him, he endures it patiently and that is better for him".
[Muslim].

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Allah, the Exalted, says: 'I have no reward other than Jannah for a believing slave of Mine who remains patient for My sake when I take away his beloved one from among the inhabitants of the world".
[Al-Bukhari].

Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) saying, "Allah, the Glorious and Exalted said: `When I afflict my slave in his two dear things (i.e., his eyes), and he endures patiently, I shall compensate him for them with Jannah.".
[Al-Bukhari].

Abu Sa`id and Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported that the Prophet (PBUH) said: "Never a believer is stricken with a discomfort, an illness, an anxiety, a grief or mental worry or even the pricking of a thorn but Allah will expiate his sins on account of his patience".
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported that: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said: "He whom Allah intends good, He makes him to suffer from some affliction".
[Al-Bukhari].

Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) reported that: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "When Allah intends good for His slave, He punishes him in this world, but when He intends an evil for His slave, He does not hasten to take him to task but calls him to account on the Day of Resurrection.''
[At-Tirmidhi].

Hadith - Al-Tirmidhi #3254, Narrated Anas ibn Malik (RA)
Allah's Messenger (SA) said, "When a woman observes the five times of prayer, fasts during Ramadan, preserves her chastity and obeys her husband, she may enter by any of the gates of Paradise she wishes."

May Allah give you sabr and Janat-u-Firdos. Ameen Thuma Ameen.

BNDGR
11-11-2008, 03:31 AM
Asalam alaikum Sis,
InshaAllah things will get better for you. Like you said Allah is watching and sees your efforts.
Mental abuse is so hard, just as bad as physical. Please sis, keep your head up and make dua for strength and guidance.
I'm sorry to hear of your parents being ill, I will keep you and them in my prayer.
Take Care!

AnonymousPoster
11-11-2008, 08:30 AM
:sl:Thankyou all so very much for all your duas and support. I was just having a bad day.............. I am feeling better today you know just sometimes it gets tooo much but InshaAllah Allah is with me Ameen.:-\

be sensible
11-11-2008, 10:06 PM
Mashallah sister i admire your courage and strength may allah make your path easy for you and grant you rewards in this life and hereafter ameen.

I'm very touched by your post hope you are well and its nice to know your feeling better today. I just some across some stuff which i found quite comforting i thought i share it with you as well it might help you.

'Al-Ghazali said,"If you see Allah, Mighty and Magnificent, holding back this world from you, frequently trying you with adversity and tribulation, know that you hold a great status with Him. Know that He is dealing with you as He does with His Awliya' and chosen elite, and is watching over you, have you not heard His saying, "So wait steadfastly for the judgment of your Lord - you are certainly before Our eyes.
{At-Tur 52:48}"

(Quran 2:143)
"And Allah would never let your faith become fruitless. Truley, Allah is Most Kind with his people, and All-Compassionate"

Remember Allah test the ones he loves so that they can have the best place in jannah. Quran 29:2
'Do people think they will be left alone because they say 'we believe' and not be tested'

(Quran 13:28)
“Truly, in remembering God do hearts find rest.” (Quran 4:77)
“Say: Short is the enjoyment of this world. The Hereafter is (far) better for him who fears God.”

Allah says
"Let My servants know that I have the power to grant My servants' wishes."

A believer who makes Dua receives one of three things:
1. Either he will quickly have his Dua answered,
2. or he will get in the Hereafter,
3. or something bad will be prevented from him equal to the value of his Dua.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.