/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can I do this?

anonymous
11-10-2008, 05:23 PM
I pray fajr at home but I work during the day and when i get home I pray qaza for Zuhr asr and maghrib. Is this okay?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
be sensible
11-10-2008, 09:30 PM
mashallah thats very good

do you have preyer room at work if so you can do ur farz prayers at work. Or you can actually request one where i live they are binded by law to provide one. As for qaza im sorry im not sure about that one im sure some else will be able to help.

Jazakallah kair

YusufNoor
11-10-2008, 09:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
I pray fajr at home but I work during the day and when i get home I pray qaza for Zuhr asr and maghrib. Is this okay?
:sl:

why not pray those prayers on time at work???

:w:

Olive
11-10-2008, 09:37 PM
:sl:

Deliberately missing Fardh Salah is close to Kufr (that's for missing it on purpose...) as far as I know...

I gather that you may not have facilities to perform your Salat at work and I suggest that you ask for a small room or something as you have that right.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
yasin ibn Ahmad
11-10-2008, 09:39 PM
I am sure you can force yourself to find 5-10 minutes to perform your salat in time.Because it is very important to perform the salat in time.

anonymous
11-12-2008, 12:18 PM
no its not ok

you have to read zuhr asr and maghrib at work even if it means taking it to the highest manager to ask 5 minutes to pray

prayer is most important for a muslim

without prayer a muslim is bankrupt

Ansariyah
11-12-2008, 12:22 PM
wats qaza?

Argamemnon
11-12-2008, 12:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanoorah
wats qaza?
Making up missed prayers at a later time.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!