/* */

PDA

View Full Version : is it just like that

AnonymousPoster
11-10-2008, 09:40 PM
in islam we are encouraged to forgive people and what ever they do to us we indure it with patience.

But smetimes its so hard to accept because of another persons actions or because some people does something bad towards you and we have to live with it forever and just accpet it and get on with.

Sometimes i just think is it really fair that for some actions people have to endure the consequences. I know Allah says those people wll be punished after life. But sometimes the effects are so life changing that it effects every day life and it controls outcomes of ones life. its easy to forgive but its very hard to forget specially when you have to live with the fact.

I know its not much info but how do you deal with betrayal of life i know its test and we endure it but is there any types of you can give or any duas we can read to relieve pain and torment of the mind and heart.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AnonymousPoster
11-10-2008, 10:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
in islam we are encouraged to forgive people and what ever they do to us we indure it with patience.

But smetimes its so hard to accept because of another persons actions or because some people does something bad towards you and we have to live with it forever and just accpet it and get on with.

Sometimes i just think is it really fair that for some actions people have to endure the consequences. I know Allah says those people wll be punished after life. But sometimes the effects are so life changing that it effects every day life and it controls outcomes of ones life. its easy to forgive but its very hard to forget specially when you have to live with the fact.

I know its not much info but how do you deal with betrayal of life i know its test and we endure it but is there any types of you can give or any duas we can read to relieve pain and torment of the mind and heart.
Loads, search for them here.

May Allaah reward you through your difficult times, Aameen.

IbnAbdulHakim
11-10-2008, 10:11 PM
you dont always have to forgive and get along, you can forgive and kick em out your life :D ! Like when waqshi told the prophet sallallahi alaihi wasallaam bout how he killed hamza, he wasnt in the prophet sallallahi alaihi wasallaams face EVER, but his islaam caused him to be forgiven

AnonymousPoster
11-10-2008, 10:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mz
you dont always have to forgive and get along, you can forgive and kick em out your life :D ! Like when waqshi told the prophet sallallahi alaihi wasallaam bout how he killed hamza, he wasnt in the prophet sallallahi alaihi wasallaams face EVER, but his islaam caused him to be forgiven
:-\ You're not supposed to encourage him/her not to get along with the other person.

:thumbs_up Please be careful.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
11-10-2008, 10:14 PM
:-\ You're not supposed to encourage him/her not to get along with the other person.

:thumbs_up Please be careful.

your right of course :-[

AnonymousPoster
11-10-2008, 10:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mz
your right of course :-[
You're*

Corse I m ya plonkah! :D It's the shayateen again innay? Wait till I kill em all :enough!:

All the best thread starter.

'Abdul Rahmaan
11-11-2008, 05:11 AM
You can't relieve pain and torment of mind and heart without forgiving 'em. Forgive 'em, you'll be all right.

Woodrow
11-11-2008, 05:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by fed up
You can't relieve pain and torment of mind and heart without forgiving 'em. Forgive 'em, you'll be all right.
That is true. But, we must keep in mind that we are not capable of genuine forgiveness and only Allaah(swt) can grant forgiveness. Sometimes the best we can do is to make a sincere effort to control our anger.

Tanya Khan
11-11-2008, 10:24 AM

:sl:

You're right, I don't know how we can just forget about it and get on with our daily lives, especially when there's big changes involved. We are human at the end of the day and we are going to feel down, sad, and revengful about things.

If you don't mind me asking, what happened? You don't have to tell me, or you can private msg me if you like. InshahAllah I hope things get easy for you. Have faith :)

Ushae
11-11-2008, 11:45 AM

I hope my example helps you. My wife had an affair with another both before and after our marriage.

It has affected everyday of my life, and I had immense difficulty living with it, and I still do. The worst part was that I couldn't divorce her because the consequences for her were too dire, however it makes me happy knowing that I am better than her in every conceivable way.

The only peace of mind I get is from salat. Prayer to Allah does so much for me, It gives me hope.

Usman

AnonymousPoster
11-11-2008, 01:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ushae
I hope my example helps you. My wife had an affair with another both before and after our marriage.

It has affected everyday of my life, and I had immense difficulty living with it, and I still do. The worst part was that I couldn't divorce her because the consequences for her were too dire, however it makes me happy knowing that I am better than her in every conceivable way.

The only peace of mind I get is from salat. Prayer to Allah does so much for me, It gives me hope.

Usman
Mashallah you are one of the kind

Sorry I don’t mean to intrude but your still with your wife I feel for your situation at the same time I admire you so much for your courage and strength hope things are much better now may Allah reward your patience gosh you are strong I wish I have bit of your strength and courage. You truly are the innocent one in the situation but whereas with me I know my way of thinking didn’t help the situation or my anger benefit me in anyways.

This question is not directly to you, I just wanted to ask if you really don’t want some one in your life but you have no choice but get on with things but every time you speak to them every time you remember them you remember all the hurt and can’t believe what obstacle this event has brought you or the way it has effected you. Because of the way you feel towards the person or the situation you just cant stop being angry and as days pass it affects you as a person at the end you end up making things worse for your self and make your self look like the bad one. You just know no matter whats happened you have to be the one who has to make it all better you just have no choice but to put it all behind you and get on with things. But no body tries to look at the root of problem but concentrate on the stem of the problems. At the end of it you are left hurting while everyone else smiling.

'Abdul Rahmaan
11-11-2008, 02:25 PM
That's why I said, "forgive them," not coz I am taking their side but coz it'll help you in getting rid of your anger. You'll see, serious! I've experienced it on manny occasions. Someone hurts you, you're not ready to forgive them, you do nothing but make yourself depressed by thinking much about them and the injury. :)

islamirama
11-11-2008, 02:33 PM
A believer is not stung from the same hole twice. If someone causes you harm, yes you should forgive but doesn't mean you turn the other cheek as well. You have right to protect yourself, even if that means keeping a safe distance so history doesn't repeat again.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!