/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ghurabaah - The man unveiled!

Ibn Al Aqwa
11-10-2008, 10:32 PM
As-Salaamu 'Alaykuym

Masha'Allaah just passing and making my monthly visit to LI lol.

Hope your all good man.

Aaaaaanyways. I found out who the guy who does the famous nasheed Ghurabaah. The one no one knows who its by! The famous ooold one...this one :ooh:

http://www.fisabeelillah.com/nasheeds/Ghuraaba.mp3

The munshid (singer/nasheed artist) is Abu Rayyan!

The guy who done sernaa!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=kESWDQcxBgI

man i should get some sorta treat for telling you lot that, thats been unknown knowledge for over 5 years at least! Maybe admins should consider changing my status to VIP...afterall i am init :shade:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
11-10-2008, 10:33 PM
oooooohhh!!

im the 1st person to know abu ghuraba knew bout this but not the second person to know who sang it coz he wouldnt tell me before :-\

lol you alu

Pk_#2
11-10-2008, 10:35 PM
Ahahaha Alu!

Ahem, jazakAllaah khair "£$%^&*

*Stalks Mz*

Re.TiReD
11-10-2008, 11:01 PM
Wa'alaykum salam

Summin wrong with the volume on PC.

But is it the same Ghurabah, as in the slow one the vid made by Julzilla on YouTube?

WassalamuAlaykum

P.S Serna is addictive

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ibn Al Aqwa
11-11-2008, 02:06 PM
Mz your such an alu lol

But is it the same Ghurabah, as in the slow one the vid made by Julzilla on YouTube?
Yeah...

Re.TiReD
11-11-2008, 04:42 PM
In that case, I could smack myself for not figuring it! Just thinking about it now, the way he says 'Sernaa' and then 'Ghurabaa'...

Hmm JazakAllah khayr

WassalamuAlaykum

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.