/* */

PDA

View Full Version : --- Calling In The Heavy Artillary ---

IbnAbdulHakim
11-10-2008, 11:09 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

ok this is serious i need EACH AND EVERY BROTHER AND SISTER TO MAKE DUA' FOR MY EMAAN!!

i wanna feel that emaan high agaiN! i wanna go to sleep dreamin about the sahabis again!

i wanna cry in the morning if i cant see the prophet (sallallahi alaihi wasallaam) in my dreams

i wanna cry to Allah if i delay a prayer by even a bittt!!

im tiiired of this low emaan phase i want my emaan back up top again

Each And Every One Of You Please Make Dua That This Only Loves To Please Allah and Stays Away From Everythng Bad !!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Re.TiReD
11-10-2008, 11:12 PM
:wasalamex

May Allah (swt) bestow upon you sakeenah and renew and restore your Imaan and may He make you the most beloved of His slaves and the most pleasing to Him and may you never feel that pang of dread one feels after experiencing low Imaan. Ameen.

May He (swt) bless you in abundance, grant you each and every one of your halal desires, grant you a place in Jannatul Firdaws and make you the happiest of my bro's. Ameen!

You're in my du'aas Bhai

WassalamuAlaykum

P.S The same goes for Dudette insha'Allah, Ameen.

Pk_#2
11-10-2008, 11:14 PM
Are you sad?

|)431)M1You make me sick

WnbSlveOfAllah SubhanAllah, why? [ahahaha]

|)431)M1 You don't, i just like this phrase, say it to your brother for me,

:offended: Don't take offence, a little +o( won't kill you!

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullah.

WnbSlveOfAllah... alright, you are strange indeed :O . who's the brother you are refering to by the way when you said pass it to your brother for me?

Walaikum assalam wa rahmutallahi wa barakatuhu
Guess who I was referring to? If you let shaytaan win over, you actually ACTUALLY mek me sick. imsad

IbnAbdulHakim
11-10-2008, 11:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude™
:sl:

Dua made, bro. I'm going to sneak in and ask that people also make the same dua for me! :X
you cheeeky lil :p

nah inshAllah bro i hope you get far better then me InshAllah , may ALlah make u as a newborn baby !

AMEEN! at every dua i appreciate it more then you'll ever know

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Pk_#2
11-10-2008, 11:15 PM

Dua made, bro. I'm going to sneak in and ask that people also make the same dua for me! :X
Wa'alaykumSalaam akhi,

Sorry to hear that!

You're in my dua's, stop hijacking :-\

I said I won't poke the brothers, so all I can do is sit and stare at the pc.

IbnAbdulHakim
11-10-2008, 11:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pk_#2
Are you sad?

Guess who I was referring to? If you let shaytaan win over, you actually ACTUALLY mek me sick. imsad
its ok theres more fight left, i called in the heavy artillary !

Pk_#2
11-10-2008, 11:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mz
its ok theres more fight left, i called in the heavy artillary !
What's with you and big words today, take your head outta the dictionary, else I'll take my carrot out and start poKeing. :thumbs_up

Re.TiReD
11-10-2008, 11:21 PM
Thumma Ameen.

PK stop poking :mmokay: :p

IbnAbdulHakim
11-10-2008, 11:21 PM
May Allah guide, help, protect and reward all people that have made dua for me, along with their families, always. Ameen.
Ameen !

what a beautiful dua'

it can only come from a beautiful bro !

the beauty of it all !!

Pk_#2
11-10-2008, 11:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by JolieFleur
Thumma Ameen.

PK stop poking :mmokay: :p
I didn't poKe nobody I swear, ;D

IbnAbdulHakim
11-10-2008, 11:30 PM
im gnna bump this everyday

this is seriously going to be my most bumped thread...

Ibn Abi Ahmed
11-10-2008, 11:35 PM

Ameen to all the 'adiya. I'll definitely remember you all in my Dua's Insha'Allaah - just please don't forget to remember this slave of Allaah in your duas as well.

IbnAbdulHakim
11-10-2008, 11:38 PM
inshaAllah jazakAllah khair!!!!!

Re.TiReD
11-10-2008, 11:38 PM
$tranger, 'Abd-al Latif, 'Aisha, *charisma*, *Marwah, *Maysun, *Star7*, -S-, 080711jk, A, aadil77, aamirsaab, Aaron85, Abdul Baari, Abdul-Raouf, Abu Sayyad, Abu Skakeen, Abu_Ubaidah, adamtaufique, Adil, afzalaung, Al-Zaara, Ali., Ali_Cena, Alpha Dude™, Alpher, AmarFaisal, Ameena*, aminahgorilla, anonymous, Ar-RaYYan, Argamemnon, Asma Shaikh, asma2, Banu_Hashim, be sensible, bewildred, BNDGR, brotherinfaith, Brother_Mujahid, buddy1, chances, Charity1, Charzhino, crayon, Crazy_Lady, cuezed, diede, doorster, Dr.Trax, drkashif, edil, ELSHIMI, Eric H, F0z14, Far7an, Farhan1, FatimaAsSideqah, fed up, Fedos, fia, Fishman, Gator, Germanrose20, ghengis, Hafswa, Hamza81, Hanz, Hisbul_Aziz, horizon, Ibn Al Aqwa, Imam, imrano, innerawareness, islamic, islamiclife, islamirama, J.U.N.I.O.R, Janaan, Jawharah, jihad83, JolieFleur, julie sarri, K.Venugopal, KAding, Kaf, Karl, Keltoi, Khairaddin, Khayal, kicksfanscom, kwolney01, Laila100, lebsister, Leyla73, Liberty, LindaManillar, Ll- TaHiRa, Lonely Gal, lordvader, Malaikah, mano_the_cat, Masjidi, Maymunah, mediadave, Mikayeel, MO783, mohammed_alim, Mr. Baldy, Muezzin, Muhammad, Muhammad*, Muhammad76, Muslim Knight, Muslimah421, MustafaMc, mutlib, mystifyed, Mz, Najm, nebula, nightstar, noorahmad, north_malaysian, nuj, NYCmuslim, Orn, paulie, peãrl, piXie, Pk_#2, Proudly_Muslim, Questfortruth, Qurratul Ayn, rabia.., riky, Riyadh-ul-Jannah, Ro7_al7zen, rose17, rpwelton, Sahabiyaat, Saifur-Rahmaan, Sami234, Samiu, sarfaraz, Science101, seeker_of_ilm, sevgi, shaikhzamir, Shakoor15, shible, Showkat, sikhbro, sirajstc, sister harb, sudais1, Suomipoika, syilla, Tanya Khan, TEE123, TestData, The Khan, Theistic, The_Prince, Thinker, Tilmeez, transition?, Trollomore, true believer, true_muslimmah, Trumble, tunisianeyes, Umm Safiya, umm.abdullah, ummizar, ummzayd, Umu 'Isa, Ushae, wildkat, Woodrow, wth1257, x-Afifa-x, x-strawberry-x, XxFaithxX, Yanal™, yasin ibn Ahmad, youngsister, YusufNoor, Zahida, zAk, zamir afzal, ziyad786, _PakistaN_

May Allah (swt) grant all them people up there Jannatul Firdaws (The Muslims) ...and the non muslims Hidaayah. Ameen. And if you use invisible mode then it's your loss :p

WassalamuAlaykum

IbnAbdulHakim
11-10-2008, 11:43 PM
Ameen !

Brother_Mujahid
11-10-2008, 11:58 PM
Thats just coolness i get a du'a made for me just for visiting the forum. :D

Pk_#2
11-11-2008, 10:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by JolieFleur
$tranger, 'Abd-al Latif, 'Aisha, *charisma*, *Marwah, *Maysun, *Star7*, -S-, 080711jk, A, aadil77, aamirsaab, Aaron85, Abdul Baari, Abdul-Raouf, Abu Sayyad, Abu Skakeen, Abu_Ubaidah, adamtaufique, Adil, afzalaung, Al-Zaara, Ali., Ali_Cena, Alpha Dude™, Alpher, AmarFaisal, Ameena*, aminahgorilla, anonymous, Ar-RaYYan, Argamemnon, Asma Shaikh, asma2, Banu_Hashim, be sensible, bewildred, BNDGR, brotherinfaith, Brother_Mujahid, buddy1, chances, Charity1, Charzhino, crayon, Crazy_Lady, cuezed, diede, doorster, Dr.Trax, drkashif, edil, ELSHIMI, Eric H, F0z14, Far7an, Farhan1, FatimaAsSideqah, fed up, Fedos, fia, Fishman, Gator, Germanrose20, ghengis, Hafswa, Hamza81, Hanz, Hisbul_Aziz, horizon, Ibn Al Aqwa, Imam, imrano, innerawareness, islamic, islamiclife, islamirama, J.U.N.I.O.R, Janaan, Jawharah, jihad83, JolieFleur, julie sarri, K.Venugopal, KAding, Kaf, Karl, Keltoi, Khairaddin, Khayal, kicksfanscom, kwolney01, Laila100, lebsister, Leyla73, Liberty, LindaManillar, Ll- TaHiRa, Lonely Gal, lordvader, Malaikah, mano_the_cat, Masjidi, Maymunah, mediadave, Mikayeel, MO783, mohammed_alim, Mr. Baldy, Muezzin, Muhammad, Muhammad*, Muhammad76, Muslim Knight, Muslimah421, MustafaMc, mutlib, mystifyed, Mz, Najm, nebula, nightstar, noorahmad, north_malaysian, nuj, NYCmuslim, Orn, paulie, peãrl, piXie, Pk_#2, Proudly_Muslim, Questfortruth, Qurratul Ayn, rabia.., riky, Riyadh-ul-Jannah, Ro7_al7zen, rose17, rpwelton, Sahabiyaat, Saifur-Rahmaan, Sami234, Samiu, sarfaraz, Science101, seeker_of_ilm, sevgi, shaikhzamir, Shakoor15, shible, Showkat, sikhbro, sirajstc, sister harb, sudais1, Suomipoika, syilla, Tanya Khan, TEE123, TestData, The Khan, Theistic, The_Prince, Thinker, Tilmeez, transition?, Trollomore, true believer, true_muslimmah, Trumble, tunisianeyes, Umm Safiya, umm.abdullah, ummizar, ummzayd, Umu 'Isa, Ushae, wildkat, Woodrow, wth1257, x-Afifa-x, x-strawberry-x, XxFaithxX, Yanal™, yasin ibn Ahmad, youngsister, YusufNoor, Zahida, zAk, zamir afzal, ziyad786, _PakistaN_

May Allah (swt) grant all them people up there Jannatul Firdaws (The Muslims) ...and the non muslims Hidaayah. Ameen. And if you use invisible mode then it's your loss :p

WassalamuAlaykum
Ameen, Yay all the neat brothers there and the flexy sisters =$

:bump:

Re.TiReD
11-11-2008, 12:14 PM
And I forgot the people most important to me, the lost sisters who rarely come on :$

Faizah, Ramlah, Silver Pearl, The Ruler, IceQueen, Rose_Ice, Ayesha_Rana and everybody else on the member list :$

Dont kill me, please, I have a fish memory ;p

Najm
11-11-2008, 12:21 PM
AsSalamOAlaikum WaRehmatuAllah WaBarkatuhu

SubhaanAllah!!!!

Ameen to all the dua's. May Allah help us, protect us, guide us, love us, have mercy upon us. Ameeen

FiAmaaniAllah

maryam87
11-11-2008, 12:27 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

i wanna cry in the morning if i cant see the prophet (sallallahi alaihi wasallaam) in my dreams

Each And Every One Of You Please Make Dua That This Only Loves To Please Allah and Stays Away From Everythng Bad !!!
Firstly May Allah (swt) ease ur heart n give u sakeena inshallah
Secondly brother do u actually see the prophet (swt) in ur dreams? If so ur asking us to make dua for u? :-\ u should make one for us :thumbs_up

cute123
11-11-2008, 12:48 PM
ameen to all the duas

IbnAbdulHakim
11-11-2008, 01:54 PM
SUBHANALLAH!

Secondly brother do u actually see the prophet (swt) in ur dreams?
i have NOT been given such a pleasure yet !

i have NOT

may Allah forgive me for leading peopel to believe such a thing!

i meant i want to cry for not being able to, ie i want to reach that state :-[

jazakAllah khair to all, i will bump this till i die

Re.TiReD
11-11-2008, 04:45 PM
Today's fortunates

$tranger, 'Abd-al Latif, *charisma*, *Maysun, *mu'min*, *Star7*, 080711jk, aamirsaab, Aaron85, Abdul Baari, Abdul-Raouf, Abu Sayyad, Abu_Ubaidah, afzalaung, Agnostic, Al-Zaara, Ali., Alpha Dude™, AmarFaisal, Ameena*, aminahgorilla, amna_mirza, aqsakhan, Argamemnon, ashar, Asma Shaikh, ayesha309, Banu_Hashim, barrio79, be sensible, bewildred, BNDGR, buddy1, Crazy_Lady, Curiosity_, czgibson, DaNgErOuS MiNdS, doorster, Dr.Trax, Duncan Ferguson, ELSHIMI, era, Eric H, EVOLUTION123, EVOLUTION786, Eye-OfThe-Storm, F0z14, Farhan1, FatimaAsSideqah, FBI islam, fed up, Fedos, Fishman, Gator, Grace Seeker, Hafswa, Hamza81, Hana_Aku, Hanz, hiddenlodge, horizon, Humaira*, Ibn Al Aqwa, islam Ak, islamirama, Izyan, J.U.N.I.O.R, jamak, Janaan, Jasmin b, Jawharah, JolieFleur, julie sarri, K.Venugopal, KAding, Karl, Keltoi, Laila100, Lara, Leyla73, LindaManillar, Ll- TaHiRa, LockOn, Lonely Gal, MaiCarInMtl, Malaikah, maryam87, Maryam_J, Masjidi, max and ruby, Mikayeel, mohammed_alim, Muezzin, Muhammad, Muhammad*, Muslim Knight, Muslimah421, MuslimahBarb, mustafaisb, MustafaMc, mystifyed, Mz, nadia85, Najm, Nazia_hk, nightstar, nocturne, north_malaysian, peacechaser, peãrl, Periwinkle18, piXie, Pk_#2, Proudly_Muslim, rami0323, rose17, rpwelton, saniya36421, saudi's girl, Sayf Udeen, seeker_of_ilm, Shakoor15, shehzadmukadam, sikhbro, sister harb, sjahirin, Skillganon, Skywalker, Space Chimp, sudais1, Suffiyan007, Suomipoika, Tanya Khan, Tariq033, TestData, The Khan, Theistic, The_Prince, Thinker, Tilmeez, transition?, Trumble, Umu 'Isa, Ushae, whitemuslimah, wildkat, Woodrow, wth1257, x-Afifa-x, x-strawberry-x, XxFaithxX, yasin ibn Ahmad, YusufNoor, Zahida, zAk, _PakistaN_

Najm
11-12-2008, 07:39 PM

May we stay away from harm, from me and my family to you and your family, may we leave all the worldly desires behind, may we increase our Taqwa, may we complete our deen, may we be true muslims and believers, may we be rewarded with the highest places of Jannah, may we always treat everyday like ramadhan, may we treat every night like Laylatul Qadr, may we treat every moment like our last, may we become sinless, may we we only have ISLAM is our hearts. Allahumma Ameen (Say Ameen).

FiSabilillah

IbnAbdulHakim
11-12-2008, 07:53 PM
^ Ameen

i appreciate that greatly akhee

jazakALlah khair :)

Nájlá
11-12-2008, 08:02 PM
ameeeen thuma ameeen

can i ask u people to make duaa for me to for the same the same thing as bro MZ.
jazakumallah khair

Na7lah
11-12-2008, 08:08 PM
nice thread bro! Ameeen to all the dua's :) and skye *finally a good thing bout not beinng invinsible :p

maryam87
11-12-2008, 11:58 PM
SUBHANALLAH!

i have NOT been given such a pleasure yet !

i have NOT

may Allah forgive me for leading peopel to believe such a thing!

i meant i want to cry for not being able to, ie i want to reach that state :-[

jazakAllah khair to all, i will bump this till i die
And i had thought u were a very lucky person :bump1:
Inshallah u get the pleasure of seeing the prophet (pbuh) in ur dreams (and we all do to) :D

Woodrow
11-13-2008, 12:30 AM
I wish I had half of the eeman I have just read on this thread. Just reading the words and seeing the pleas for Du3as makes me realize how blessed I am to to among Brothers and Sisters that understand and have enough eeman to place such faith in Du3as. Many of us take du3as for granted and forget the power in them.

Jazakallahu Kharyan to all of you for the eeman reminder.

IbnAbdulHakim
11-13-2008, 11:06 AM
jazakAllah khair to everyone making dua'.

please continue to do so - this thread is a constant reminder for you...

Ansariyah
11-13-2008, 11:48 AM
Rabbanaa aatinaa fi ad-dunya hasanatan wa fi al-aakhirati hasanatan wa qinaa adhaaba an-naar

(Our Lord, grant us good in this world and good in the next world and save us from the torments of the Hellfire).

ameen.

Hafswa
11-13-2008, 02:21 PM
This thread is amaizing...you can actually hear the different voices speaking to Allah ;May Allah indeed hear all our duas.
May this stir a desire in us all to come closer to Him in prayer, in our daily lives with our family,friends,workmates etc,in our speech, thoughts and actions ameen!
MZ...
I hope you feel the passion in these duas and that your emman has become stronger even a wee bit :D

cute123
11-13-2008, 02:24 PM
May Allah open my heart and every body else to all good and close it for all bad. May He give us the ability to willfully accept and abide by the truth and deny false. Ameen Thumma Ameen

IbnAbdulHakim
11-13-2008, 02:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hafswa
MZ...
I hope you feel the passion in these duas and that your emman has become stronger even a wee bit :D
it most certainly has... Alhamdulillaah !

Ameen to all the dua's !

Umm Safiya
11-14-2008, 11:52 AM
Allaahumma yaa Muqallib-ul-Quloob, thabbit quloobanaa 'alaa deenak, ameen!

IbnAbdulHakim
11-14-2008, 12:23 PM
Ameen!

jizakAllah khair !

Sahabiyaat
11-14-2008, 06:13 PM
phew for a moment i thought i wasnt in there :D , then i saw my name, yay!

every member of LI is in my duas :)

format_quote Originally Posted by Umm Turaab

WassalamuAlaykum

Sahabiyaat
11-14-2008, 06:25 PM
and special dua for PK2
ma pom pom gal :D

Pk_#2
11-14-2008, 07:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sahabiyaat
and special dua for PK2
You're the best ukhti. imsad

Sahabiyaat
11-14-2008, 07:05 PM
:-[

that i cannot refute :D

all u muchkins pray for me :(

Najm
11-14-2008, 07:18 PM
and special dua for PK2

Ya Allah increase and maintain uhkti's imaan and taqwa. Allahhumma Ameen

FiSabilillah

Najm
11-14-2008, 07:20 PM
>>>>>>>>>DOUBLE POSTING<<<<<<<

>>>>>I TOT, I TOT, TOT, ID SAVE SAME SPACE :pp <<<<<<<<<<<

please delete

Pk_#2
11-14-2008, 07:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Najm
please delete :$
Why? imsad Ameen,

May the same be for you too,

Jummah Mubarak Akhi nXaTjCm.

IbnAbdulHakim
11-14-2008, 07:45 PM
dua's shall be made

everyone make dua for sister -serene- aka Aunty Aali aka Aalimah etc

she needs it a lot as much as we do...

Assalamu Alaikum

Pk_#2
11-14-2008, 07:46 PM
dua's shall be made

everyone make dua for sister -serene- aka Aunty Aali aka Aalimah etc

she needs it a lot as much as we do...

Assalamu Alaikum
May Allaah (Subhana Wa Ta'ala) keep her content and rectify her condition, Ameen.

IbnAbdulHakim
11-14-2008, 07:48 PM
Ameen

Pk_#2
11-14-2008, 07:50 PM
Ameen
Can you tell us what's wrong with her, I don't wana start guessing, I couldn't think of a dua for her, you never said what to make dua for, if it's personal, then, corse I understand. Hope she is well, havn't heard from her in a very long time, she is deeply missed, why did they ban her? imsad

IbnAbdulHakim
11-14-2008, 09:46 PM
Can you tell us what's wrong with her, I don't wana start guessing, I couldn't think of a dua for her, you never said what to make dua for, if it's personal, then, corse I understand. Hope she is well, havn't heard from her in a very long time, she is deeply missed, why did they ban her? imsad
for her emaan inshAllah.

aint got a clue why the banning happened?

Assalamu Alaikum

Olive
11-14-2008, 09:50 PM
Ameen to all the 'Adiyah on this thread. Ameen, thumma ameen! :D

Najm
11-15-2008, 02:04 PM

In need of everyones dua...

Ya Allah cleanse our hearts, for all that we have done wrong, Have mercy upon us:cry:
Ya Allah purify our souls, guide us to be among the highest places of Jannah. Allahumma Ameen:cry:

FiAmaaniAllah

Nájlá
11-15-2008, 02:14 PM
^Ameen Thuma Ameeen!

i am in need of ur duaa's

IbnAbdulHakim
11-15-2008, 02:31 PM
may Allah give my akhee Najm firm emaan to die upon, nothing else matters more then that...

Ameen... *i wish the angels would say wa iyyakum....*

Pk_#2
11-15-2008, 03:01 PM
may Allah give my akhee Najm firm emaan to die upon, nothing else matters more then that...

Ameen... *i wish the angels would say wa iyyakum....*
Aameen, sorry to hear that Mz, May Allaah keep her Imaan high, always.

Aameen to najm dua, what's up akhi? Hope you're alright,

Corse they will say Wa Iyyakum:

Dhahabi (Rahimahullah) relates from Umm ad-Darda that Abu Darda had 380 Muslim friends, for whom he would supplicate in his prayer. His wife inquired about the issue and he replied, 'Shouldn't I desire that the Angels supplicate for me'

In Saheeh Muslim and Sunan Ibn Majah, it is narrated from Abu Darda that the Prophet (Salallahu Alayhi Wassalam) said, 'The Dua of a person for his Muslim brother in his absence will be answered. At his head there is an angel, and every time he prays for him for something good, the angel who has been appointed to be with him, says, 'Ameen, may you have likewise.'

So, may Allaah (Subhana Wa Ta'ala) Grant you the same, if not MORE, Aameen,

Have you realised akhi Muhammad uses Aameen instead of Ameen, I think I like it, Ima use it more often,

AsalamuAlaykum folks.

IbnAbdulHakim
11-15-2008, 03:05 PM
jizakAllah khair

IbnAbdulHakim
11-25-2008, 12:28 PM
everyone make dua' inshaAllah

also for zAk

Assalamu Alaikum

Sahabiyaat
11-25-2008, 01:24 PM
why wats wrong with wak wak?

IbnAbdulHakim
11-25-2008, 01:28 PM
didnt say anythings wrong sis, he just would like sincere dua's from everyone inshAllah as would every muslim.

Especiallee ME

Assalamu Alaikum

Sahabiyaat
11-25-2008, 01:30 PM
oh ok :D

Fishman
11-25-2008, 10:35 PM
Ah wow! Heavy artillery! Bangbangbangbangbang! I'm going to join in this thread for the sake of the title alone!
Time for some panda artillery!

Everything! :D
:w:

Re.TiReD
11-28-2008, 01:49 PM
AssalamuAlaykum

May Allah (swt) bless you, forgive you, protect you and most importantly...Love you. Ameen.

WassalamuAlaykum

IbnAbdulHakim
11-28-2008, 02:04 PM
Ameen jazaakIllah khair for the bump

Re.TiReD
12-01-2008, 10:49 PM
$tranger, 'Abd al-Baari, 'Abd-al Latif, *Yasmin*, *~Sofia~*, //-Asif-\\, :: Afifa ::, aadil77, aamirsaab, Aaron85, Abdu-l-Majeed, abi, Abu Muslim, ACC, adnanahmmad, afzalaung, Agnostic, aiysha.d, Al-Zaara, alcurad, Ali., Ali_Cena, Alpha Dude™, Amaanah, Amatul Wadud, Ameena*, anonymous, AntiKarateKid, Ar-RaYYan, Argamemnon, ayesha309, Banu_Hashim, be sensible, betaworld, bewildred, chacha_jalebi, Charzhino, cihad, crayon, Crazy_Lady, czgibson, darkchocolate, drkashif, Eric H, F0z14, Faisal Pervaiz, Farhan1, fatima_01, Fedos, Fighting4Iman, Gator, glo, Grace Seeker, Güven, Hafswa, Hamayun, Hanz, horizon, Imam, islamic, islamiclife, islamirama, Iva, iwonkamousli, J.U.N.I.O.R, Janaan, Jawharah, jeummah, jihad83, julie sarri, justahumane, K.Venugopal, KAding, Keltoi, Khayal, kicksfanscom, kwolney01, Laila100, LindaManillar, livanae, Lonely Gal, Mahir, Malaikah, mehnaz, Mercurial, Mikayeel, morty, Muezzin, Muhammad, Muhammad*, Mujahidah4Allah, mun-o-salwa, Musaafir, Muslim Knight, Muslimah421, mutlib, nadia85, Najm, Nawal89, nebula, nightingale, nightstar, Noor, north_malaysian, Nyomi, Obi97_Abdul, peace800, peãrl, Periwinkle18, Peterwf, Proudly_Muslim, Qingu, Questfortruth, rayjones69, right path, rose17, rpwelton, S1aveofA11ah, Sabeeha, Sahabiyaat, Samiu, Science101, sevgi, Shai'ma, Shakoor15, shev, shuraimfan4lyf, sirajstc, sister harb, SixTen, smile, Space Chimp, StickToTheSunna, Suffiyan007, syilla, The Khan, themuffinman, The_Prince, TKTony, transition?, true_muslimmah, Trumble, t_2, Umm Hurairah, ummi2mychildren, ummzayd, Umu 'Isa, UnknownMuslim, usman2468, webcoran, Whatsthepoint, wildkat, Wilma_Hum, Woodrow, wowgold2008, XxFaithxX, Yanal, yasin ibn Ahmad, YusufNoor, Z-Blade, Zahida, zAk

May Allah (swt) grant each and every one of you the sweetness of Imaan and all ur halal desires, Ameen!

And the non-muslims hidaayah. Ameen!

IbnAbdulHakim
12-01-2008, 10:52 PM
Ameen

jizakAllah khair for the bump

wish someone would give me a kick rather then a bump sometimes tho

Re.TiReD
12-01-2008, 10:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fighting4Iman
Ameen

jizakAllah khair for the bump

wish someone would give me a kick rather then a bump sometimes tho

BarakAllah feek.

I dont sell those. Sorry.

But du'aas are freeee!

Eric H
12-02-2008, 05:47 PM
Blessings and peace be with you Amatul Wadud;

Ameen to all the duas

In the spirit of praying for a greaqter interfaith friendship

Eric

Re.TiReD
12-02-2008, 10:46 PM
Peace Eric,

Thanks. Ameen to that!

Amatul Wadud :)

Re.TiReD
12-04-2008, 04:48 PM
$tranger, 'Abd al-Baari, *charisma*, *Marwah, *Yasmin*, :: Afifa ::, aamirsaab, Aaron85, Abdu-l-Majeed, abdurrahman.med, ABU SALAHUDEEN, adamtaufique, adnanahmmad, Agnostic, Al-Zaara, AlAjrumiyyah, alcurad, Aliii, Alpha Dude™, Amatul Wadud, Ameena*, amna_mirza, Anger, Ansar Al-'Adl, AntiKarateKid, Ar-RaYYan, Argamemnon, ateek, August, AvarAllahNoor, ayan333, ayesha309, Banu_Hashim, brjimc, buddy1, Camomilla, chacha_jalebi, crayon, Crazy_Lady, Curiosity_, czgibson, DAWUD_adnan, Dr.Trax, era, Eric H, Farhan1, fatima_01, Fedos, Fighting4Iman, Finlander, Follower, ghengis, Gia, glo, Güven, HabibaInst, Hanz, Hasanah, Imam, innocent, IslamDawn, islamirama, Iva, Izyan, J.U.N.I.O.R, Jawharah, julie sarri, justahumane, K.Venugopal, KAding, Keltoi, kicksfanscom, Laila100, leeds, Liberty, LindaManillar, Lonely Gal, Mercurial, Mikayeel, mingztx, mohammed_alim, Muezzin, mufakkir, mun-o-salwa, Musaafir, MusLiM 4 LiFe, Muslim Knight, Muslimah421, MuslimBoy, mutlib, mystifyed, nadia85, Nawal89, nightstar, nocturnal, north_malaysian, Periwinkle18, pomyrichard, Proudly_Muslim, qassy!, Qingu, ramazan577, Riyadh-ul-Jannah, rose17, RoseGold, SaadB, Sabeeha, Sahabiyaat, saimaz, Shakoor15, Silver Pearl, sirajstc, sister harb, sourskittle, Suffiyan007, syilla, themuffinman, The_Prince, Threkren, Tilmeez, transition?, Umu 'Isa, usman2468, wildkat, Wilma_Hum, Woodrow, Yanal, YusufNoor, Zahida, zAk, ziyad786

Ansar al 'Adl came on today! Masha'Allah!

Happiness, contentment and sakeenah. Ameen!

And hidaayah.

Du'aas for me also, JazakAllah khayr

IbnAbdulHakim
12-04-2008, 05:09 PM
jizakAllah khair!!!

Ansar Al-'Adl
12-06-2008, 02:20 AM
Alhamdulilah for the blessing of du'aa!

May Allah :arabic2: shower His blessings, success, guidance, mercy and forgiveness upon each and every one of us and enter us into Jannah in His Glorified presence, ameen!!

:w:

Eric H
12-06-2008, 08:38 AM
Greetings and peace be with you Ansar Al-'Adl; good to see you back again, I hope all is well with you.

Every blessing be with all of you in the hope that we might all achieve salvation.

In the spirit of praying for aa greater interfaith friendship

Eric

cute123
12-06-2008, 08:40 AM
i just like this beautiful thread. May Allah Tallah except all the duas and forgive us all. ameen

Olive
12-06-2008, 08:42 AM
Ameen to all the ad'iyah on this thread.

IbnAbdulHakim
12-06-2008, 01:31 PM
may Allah grant us good from all this dua' Ameen

Najm
12-06-2008, 05:28 PM
AsSalamOAlakium WaRehmatuAllah WaBarkatuhu

Allahumma Ameen

FiAmaaniAllah

Re.TiReD
12-06-2008, 08:28 PM
:salamext:

Ameeen!

WassalamuAlaykum

IbnAbdulHakim
12-10-2008, 12:25 PM
everyone please continue the dua's

may Allah reward you

Assalamu Alaikum

Re.TiReD
12-10-2008, 12:53 PM
AssalamuAlaykum

Ameen! ^^

May Allah (swt) bestow upon you Sabr and sakeenah, may He bless you, give you what will be good for you in this dunya and also the aakhirah, may He grant you your halal desires, success above all expectations and make you the happiest and most content of His slaves. Ameen!

WassalamuAlaykum

Najm
12-10-2008, 05:35 PM

Thummma Ameen, Thummma Ameen

FiSabilillah

IbnAbdulHakim
12-14-2008, 12:39 PM
du'aas

broth'aas

please

:)

Assalamu Alaikum

Faith.
12-14-2008, 01:00 PM
^May Allah Swt give you success in this world and the hereafter, May he grant you abundent sustenance, May he remove all your difficulties and grant you peace and tranquility in your heart, May he fullfill all your permissible hopes and wishes...Ameen

Re.TiReD
12-14-2008, 02:15 PM
Thumma Ameen!

Cabdullahi
12-14-2008, 02:16 PM
ameen

Olive
12-14-2008, 04:26 PM
Ameen! Masha'Allah, excellent du'a sis. :thumbs_up

Nájlá
12-14-2008, 04:37 PM
$tranger, 'Abd al-Baari, 'Abd-al Latif, *charisma*, *Star7*, -S-, :: Afifa ::, aamirsaab, Aaron85, Abdu-l-Majeed, Abdul Fattah, Agnostic, Al Habeshi, Ali_Cena, Alpha Dude™, Amatul Wadud, Ameena*, aminahgorilla, anatolian, anonymous, AntiKarateKid, Ar-RaYYan, Argamemnon, asdf12334, ayesha309, Banu_Hashim, BNDGR, cali dude, Charzhino, ck.bosnian, crayon, Crazy_Lady, Curiosity_, DAWUD_adnan, dddccc, Dr.Trax, Eric H, Faisal Pervaiz, Fedos, Fighting4Iman, Fishman, Follower, fuzzy, glo, Grace Seeker, Güven, Hamayun, Hamza81, Hana_Aku, Hanz, Have Faith, Honeybee, Iftikhar, islamic, islamirama, Iva, J.U.N.I.O.R, Janaan, Jawharah, julie sarri, justahumane, K.Venugopal, KAding, khalil27, kwolney01, Lina, LindaManillar, Mahir, Malaikah, MARTYR, mehnaz, Mercurial, mohammed_alim, mohsen1985, muddasir, Muezzin, Muhammad*, Musaafir, Muslim Knight, Muslimah421, MuslimCONVERT, nadia85, Najm, Nawal89, nebula, nightstar, nocturne, noorahmad, noorain, north_malaysian, Periwinkle18, Proudly_Muslim, Qingu, Questfortruth, rk1989, rpwelton, Saifur-Rahmaan, SAYA, seeker_of_ilm, sefedinmuqaj, sevgi, Shakoor15, shuraimfan4lyf, Silver Pearl, sirajstc, sister harb, SixTen, Softly Spoken, sourskittle, Suffiyan007, The Khan, The_Prince, TKTony, transition?, t_2, Umu 'Isa, unknown_JJ, void, wildkat, Woodrow, XxFaithxX, YusufNoor, zAk

May Allah(SWT) shower His blessings, success, guidance, mercy and forgiveness upon each and every one of us and enter us into Jannah in His Glorified presence, Aameen

Olive
12-14-2008, 04:44 PM
Ameen! :thumbs_up

Re.TiReD
12-14-2008, 04:45 PM
Wayhayyy that's fab! Thumma Ameen and JazakAllah khayr!

IbnAbdulHakim
12-22-2008, 01:46 AM
please continue your valuable dua's

jazakmullahu khairan

Nájlá
12-22-2008, 01:52 AM
May Allah(swt) increase us all in emaan and cause us to die whilst our emaan is really high,May he(swt) ease all our affairs and grant us success in this life..Aameen

IbnAbdulHakim
12-22-2008, 01:55 AM
Ameen

^ May Allah make us all submit to him, may Allah bring us to our knee's

may Allah make us understand ... that only in his worship true peace is achieved.

subhanAllah people always speak of true love.. WHAT ABOUT TRUE PEACE?

what about a sincere tranquility?

people think they are at peace when they gather a family and a wife they love or perhaps some wealth but subhanAllah can that compare to the peace from submitting sincerely to Allah...

yet we chase dunya always :(

ALWAYS :(

AAAALWAYS :'(

Re.TiReD
12-25-2008, 11:12 PM
$tranger, 'Abd al-Baari, 'Abd-al Latif, *charisma*, *Maysun, *Star7*, -S-, ..ME.., :: Afifa ::, aadil77, aamirsaab, Abdu-l-Majeed, Abdul Thayyib, Abu Hafs, Abu Muslim, Abu Skakeen, Agnostic, ahsan28, Airforce, aiysha.d, ajnabee, Al Habeshi, al-Izaaree, Al-Mu'minah, Al-Zaara, alam.naiyer, alcurad, Alpha Dude™, AmarFaisal, Amatul Wadud*, Ameena*, anonymous, AntiKarateKid, Aqeel Ahmed, Ar-RaYYan, Ashjan95, ayesha309, Azrael, A_SIS, Banu_Hashim, BlackHeart, brotherbee, buccino, Camomilla, chacha_jalebi, Civilsed, crayon, Crazy_Lady, CROME, cuezed, czgibson, darkchocolate, dawg, Devoted, Dr.Trax, dreamshake, E'jaazi, ENLIGHTMENT, Eric H, F0z14, Faisal Pervaiz, Far7an, faxgsdg, Fedos, Fighting4Iman, Fishman, glo, Güven, halloula, Hamayun, Hamza81, Hana_Aku, Honeybee, Imam, IronSheikh, IslamDawn, islamirama, J.U.N.I.O.R, Janaan, Jawharah, jklm542, KAding, Keltoi, khaled, KittyKat, kwolney01, Lina, LindaManillar, M.B, malayloveislam, mazhar_majhu, Mediteran, militant g-hard, MKE Brother, mohammed_alim, mohsen1985, Muezzin, mufakkir, Muhammad, Musaafir, MusLiM 4 LiFe, Muslim Knight, muslimah462, MuslimahBlue, MuslimCONVERT, mutlib, Najm, Nbail, nebula, nightstar, nina060609, noorahmad, north_malaysian, paulie, peace4mysoul, peãrl, Periwinkle18, pious believer, Proudly_Muslim, qassy!, razzigirl, right path, rk1989, rose17, rpwelton, Sabeeha, Sahabiyaat, Saifur-Rahmaan, satyamtech, SAYA, seeker_of_ilm, Shakoor15, shayan.nppi, shev, Silver Pearl, sister harb, SixTen, Souljette, SpreadTheTruth, tahirhussen, Tasin, tesbihcollector, themuffinman, The_Prince, TKTony, Tornado, Troubled Soul, Troy, Trumble, t_2, Umm 'Ubayda, ummsara1108, Wilma_Hum, Woodrow, wth1257, Xruupa, XxFaithxX, Yanal, yonatan282, YusufNoor, Zafran

Bumping for the guidance of all them members ^ ameen!

:salamext:

IbnAbdulHakim
12-25-2008, 11:32 PM
jazakAllah khair!!

IbnAbdulHakim
12-30-2008, 09:55 PM
may i please request dua' for my entire families imaan aswell as my cousins families imaan.

jazakAllaahu khairan may Allah strengthen every muslim on LI

Nájlá
12-30-2008, 09:59 PM
may Allah accept us all and our good deeds and may he forgive us all and purify us from all sins and may he increase us in eeman. Aameen.

Faith.
12-30-2008, 10:00 PM
Ameen ^
May Allah give us faith and strenth to achieve our goals. May he shower his mercy and blessings on everyone here on LI. May he accept our duaa's and make us successful in this world and the hereafter. May he guide us and never lead us astray..Ameen

IbnAbdulHakim
12-30-2008, 10:01 PM
Ameen

IbnAbdulHakim
01-01-2009, 04:01 PM
CARRY ON THE DUA's!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IbnAbdulHakim
01-04-2009, 04:52 PM
i continue to request dua'

and i'd like report that Alhamdulillaah, my emaan feels higher then ever before.

Alhamdulillaah

Nájlá
01-04-2009, 05:06 PM
Alhamdulillah akhi....

May Allah help us, protect us, guide us, love us, have mercy upon us.
May he (swt) always increase are emaan.May Allah! Help the Muslims in Palestine.
May He Help our brothers the Mujahideen in Palestine to gain victory over Your enemy and theirs.
May He Raise the standing of Islam and Muslims by Your Mercy, O The Most Merciful. Aameen

Re.TiReD
01-04-2009, 10:12 PM
Thumma Ameen ^

I need du'aas more than ever.

Alhamdulillah at bro Mz

IbnAbdulHakim
01-04-2009, 11:01 PM
ameen !

^ may ALlah lighten for you your burdens, AMeen

Re.TiReD
01-04-2009, 11:03 PM
Mhmm. Thumma Ameen :')

itsme
01-08-2009, 07:35 AM
Assalaamualaikum!

O Allah, we beseech You to give us the heart which is full of wailing and of the desire to turn to Thee.

O Allah, give us the faith and belief that would leave no room for kufr.

O Allah, grant us a pure life and an easy death and a place of return where there might not be any humiliation or degradation for us. Oh Allah, we are weak but turn our weakness in seeking Your approval into a strength. Lead us towards what is good and make Islam the centre of our happiness.

Oh Allah, we seek Jannah and all that would take us closer to it and we seek refuge in You from Hell and from all that would take us closer to it. And we beg You to make all decisions favourable to us and we also beg You to make the end results of all decisions already made by You to be good for us.

O Allah shower Your choicest blessings on all members of LI and on all our muslim brothers and sisters.

IbnAbdulHakim
01-08-2009, 12:25 PM
jazakIllah khair subhanAllaah !!!!!

AMEEN !!

Sahabiyaat
01-08-2009, 12:28 PM
akhee why does ur sig say failure?

IbnAbdulHakim
01-08-2009, 01:16 PM
^ to remind myself that i am? as are most "men" of this deen in this day and age

Re.TiReD
01-08-2009, 02:28 PM
Can we agree to disagree please? ^^

may Allah (swt) bless you all and make you ^ feel as though you're not a failure. Ameen!

MO783
01-08-2009, 02:30 PM

Lets all make dua for everyone and especially the mulsims who are suffering over the world, special dua for palestine

IbnAbdulHakim
01-08-2009, 02:55 PM
^ ameen !

Najm
01-08-2009, 03:00 PM

Akhi!! You cant be a failure :cry: Your one of the good guys:p

May Allah help us, increase our Imaan, increase our Taqwa, and strengthen our Deen. May Allah Provide the Palestinians with Patience, Steadfastness and Victory!!!. Allahumma Ameen, Thumma Ameen.

FiAmaaniAllah

IbnAbdulHakim
01-08-2009, 03:02 PM
Ameen, jazakAllah khair`

IbnAbdulHakim
01-23-2009, 02:20 PM
*bump*...

Pk_#2
01-23-2009, 02:41 PM

Akhi!! You cant be a failure

Your one of the weirdos

May Allah help us, increase our Imaan, increase our Taqwa, and strengthen our Deen. May Allah Provide the Palestinians with Patience, Steadfastness and Victory!!!. Allahumma Ameen, Thumma Ameen.

FiAmaaniAllah

Jummah MubaraK

Musaafirah
01-23-2009, 02:50 PM
Right, what's happening with Najm and PK?
Ameen to all the duahs stated and Fightin4iman. Stop thinkin you're a failure. You're only classed as one if you give up.
It seems to me as if you're trying your best and that's all you can expect of yourself. So stop givin yourself a hard time.

Pk_#2
01-23-2009, 03:00 PM
Oh Musaafir, it's bad to *ahem*,

He IS a failure, we're all FAILURES,

Tbh, it's better to thinK we're failures and get somewhere in life by trying our utmost, than to thinK we're doing really well and sit bacK and watch your life waste away thinKing I'm doing pretty well in life, get me?

Akhi you're in my dua's, but right now Gaza and all the Muslimeen suffering around the world need YOUR dua, so pray your heart out for them, for their dunya and their aakhirah, their imaan and their health and the angels will say 'Aameen and may the same be for you too'

AsalamuAlaykum.

IbnAbdulHakim
01-23-2009, 03:02 PM
jizakAllah khair both sisters above me.

i thought you was najm for a bit PK, confused me hehe

its weird though when i first was into islam its like there was noooo banana peels around me, everything was smooth sailing.

now its like theres banana peels aaaallll over the place and im gnna slip anytime.

keep me in your dua's.

Assalamu Alaikum

Najm
01-23-2009, 05:58 PM
AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

He IS a failure, we're all FAILURES, none of us is Guaranteed Jannah

Tbh, it's better to thinK we're failures and get somewhere in life by trying our utmost, than to thinK we're doing really well and sit bacK and watch your life waste away thinKing I'm doing pretty well in life, get me?..........

Never waste your time, never waste away your life, take every momment, every chance and grab it like as if death is coming to you. Do every great deed you see around you, do everything you can possible, so when i ask you "Are you ready for death", you can say "WaAllahi, i can do no more if death was coming tomorrow". Let us all follow, the examples of Prophet (SalAllahu Alayhi WaSalam), let us be like HIM, the greatest man on earth. Let us not compare ourselves to the people around us, but only compare ourseleves with HIM ((SalAllahu Alayhi WaSalam).

Akhi you're in my dua's, but right now Gaza and all the Muslimeen suffering around the world need YOUR dua, so pray your heart out for them, for their dunya and their aakhirah, their imaan and their health and the angels will say 'Aameen and may the same be for you too'

May we all srtive to be the best!!! Allahumma Ameen!! :cry:

FiAmaaniAllah

Pk_#2
01-23-2009, 06:55 PM
AsSalamOAlaikum WaRehmatuAllah WaBarkatuhu,

hey you copied me one day yeah, so it was pay back time, why are we still going on?

Ibn al-Qayyim, may Allaah have mercy upon him, said: 'The keys to the life of the heart lie in reflecting upon the Qur'aan, being humble before Allaah in secret, and leaving sins'

Fi Amanillah

Najm
01-23-2009, 07:36 PM
Wa'alaykumSalaam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

Allah Almighty says:"Call on your Lord in humility and in secret. For He loves not those who trespass beyond bound.(7:55)

The Prophet (SallAllahu Alaihi WaSalaam) said: “Be kind to yourselves for you are not calling upon one who is deaf or absent. You are calling upon o ne who is All Hearing and All Seeing.” (Bukhari & Muslim reported it from Abu Musa)

May Allah make us, strive to the straight path with increasing in Taqwa, and Imaan. Allahumma Ameen

Faith.
01-23-2009, 07:50 PM

May Allah make us, strive to the straight path with increasing in Taqwa, and Imaan. Allahumma Ameen

Ameen

Re.TiReD
01-24-2009, 02:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fighting4Iman

its weird though when i first was into islam its like there was noooo banana peels around me, everything was smooth sailing.

now its like theres banana peels aaaallll over the place and im gnna slip anytime.
Shaytaans been eating too many bananas

May Allah (swt) make things easy for you all and grant you jannatul firdaws. Ameen.

I see ur rising, masha'Allah

IbnAbdulHakim
01-24-2009, 02:36 PM

Allah Almighty says:"Call on your Lord in humility and in secret. For He loves not those who trespass beyond bound.(7:55)

The Prophet (SallAllahu Alaihi WaSalaam) said: “Be kind to yourselves for you are not calling upon one who is deaf or absent. You are calling upon o ne who is All Hearing and All Seeing.” (Bukhari & Muslim reported it from Abu Musa)

subhanAllaah bro!!!! that was beyong beautiful may Allah reward you

Olive
01-24-2009, 02:52 PM

Ameen! Excellent post...

Faith.
01-24-2009, 07:08 PM
Can I please ask everyone to make duaa that my imaan stays at it's strongest always..imsad
Jazakallah

Musaafirah
01-24-2009, 07:31 PM
Oh Musaafir, it's bad to *ahem*,

He IS a failure, we're all FAILURES,

Tbh, it's better to thinK we're failures and get somewhere in life by trying our utmost, than to thinK we're doing really well and sit bacK and watch your life waste away thinKing I'm doing pretty well in life, get me?

AsalamuAlaykum.
Oh yaar! Stop saying that about the failures and stuff!
Isn't it in a Hadith that a believer should live their life in balance? As in between Hope and Fear?
Coz if you think of yourself as a failure wouldn't that lead you to the frame of mind where you think, 'Hey, I've comitted so many sins, one more won't matter?'
Or if you live too much in hope you think, 'I don't need to do so much coz I've got nuff deeds already.'
Both forms of thinking are wrong, we should always strive to do our best, not for anyone else's sake but our own!
And ya, the people of Gaza are utmost in my duahs at the moment.

(Off topic, shouldn't the title be spelled artillery?)

IbnAbdulHakim
01-24-2009, 07:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm 'Amaarah
Can I please ask everyone to make duaa that my imaan stays at it's strongest always..imsad
Jazakallah
May Allah strengthen your imaan, and make you of those who stay steadfast in the path of Allaah.

May Allah never let your hand lose the slightest of its grip from his rope, inshAllah.

Ameen ya rabbul 'alameen

Oh yaar! Stop saying that about the failures and stuff!
Isn't it in a Hadith that a believer should live their life in balance? As in between Hope and Fear?
Coz if you think of yourself as a failure wouldn't that lead you to the frame of mind where you think, 'Hey, I've comitted so many sins, one more won't matter?'
Or if you live too much in hope you think, 'I don't need to do so much coz I've got nuff deeds already.'
Both forms of thinking are wrong, we should always strive to do our best, not for anyone else's sake but our own!
And ya, the people of Gaza are utmost in my duahs at the moment.

(Off topic, shouldn't the title be spelled artillery?)
i agree with what you said their sis, your right of course, we should always be ashamed of our sins and hope for mercy inshAllaah.

and im pretty sure your right about the spelling too :exhausted

Ansariyah
01-24-2009, 08:00 PM
Pls make dua for me too.

Najm
01-25-2009, 10:52 PM

$tranger, بنــuaeــت, 'Abd al-Baari, 'Abd-al Latif, *Flossy*, *Star7*, *Yasmin*, 786rani, :: Afifa ::, aadil77, aamirsaab, Aaron85, Abdul Fattah, Abdul Thayyib, abdullah_001, abdurrahman.med, Abu AbdulRahman, Abu Hafs, Abu Ilyas, Abu Muslim, Agnostic, Al Habeshi, alcurad, Ali_Cena, allahuakbar90, Alpha Dude, Amatul Wadud, Ameena*, aminahgorilla, Ar-RaYYan, Argamemnon, Ayesha Rana, ayesha309, aysegul, Azrael, Banu_Hashim, bartdanr, BintAbee, Boo Ghost, caller, Chechen, chintu9999, cimira, Civilsed, Crazy_Lady, crescentman, Curiosity_, czgibson, Dawud_uk, Diesel1907, dilkadr, Donia, Dr.Trax, dreamshake, edil, Eric H, Far7an, Fedos, Fighting4Iman, Fishman, Gator, geek_pride, Gia, glo, Grace Seeker, Güven, Haleema Iqbal, halloula, Hamayun, hamidullah, hamstergangster, Hamza81, Hanz, Hasanah, houda~, I<3Bush, ianzian, Ibin thinkin, Iftikhar, Imam, intissou, islamic, Iyah_78, jklm542, justahumane, KAding, KelleyD, Keltoi, khadija, Khalisah, kmainbox, kwolney01, Lara, Lina, LindaManillar, Lonely Gal, Malaikah, malayloveislam, mamz121, maron, michael ali, Mikayeel, mission_uk, MKE Brother, mneama0684, mohammed_alim, moussa84, Muezzin, MunirAhmadKamil, Musaafir, Muslim Knight, Muslimah421, MuslimahBlue, muslimah_4ever, muslimapoclyptc, muslim_for_ever, MustafaMc, mystifyed, nadia85, Najm, nasirmuzaffar, Nawal89, nightingale, nightstar, ninetrey, nisha_fav88, nocturnal, Noora_z3, north_malaysian, Nour al Eman, peaceandlove, piXie, Pk_#2, Proudly_Muslim, Qingu, Questfortruth, rami0323, Rana G, Reema123, Ridwan127, RoseGold, rpwelton, S1aveofA11ah, Sabeeha, Saifur-Rahmaan, seeker_of_ilm, sevgi, Shakoor15, shdoo, shuraimfan4lyf, Silver Pearl, sirajstc, sister harb, SixTen, Star_nyc, StrangerOnEarth, sudes_102, Suomipoika, sur, themuffinman, The_Prince, TKTony, transition?, Triumphant, Troubled Soul, true believer, Trumble, twalha, Umm 'Amaarah, UmmahFollower09, Umu 'Isa, webcoran, wildkat, Wilma_Hum, Woodrow, wth1257, x MuslimGyal x, x..Muslimah..x, Yanal, yasin ibn Ahmad, youngsister, YusufNoor, Zahida, ziyad786, ^[AnKaBooT]^, ~*MaNaL*~

May Allah keep everyone of us on the right path, may we have the honor to spread the word of Islam, may we strive to succeed to stay on the righteous path, may Allah lighten our burdens, may Allah protect us from evil, may Allah help our brothers and sisters around the world. Allahumma Ameen

Please make dua for me, and the other brothers and sisters who have exams in the forthcoming weeks

FiAmaaniAllah

IbnAbdulHakim
01-25-2009, 11:23 PM
^ may ALlah make it easy for you all

Ameen

Yanal
06-14-2009, 10:22 PM
Ameen to all duas!Bump. More screen savers as many people visited today.

Re.TiReD
06-15-2009, 03:07 PM
'Abd al-Baari, 'Abd-al Latif, *Sparkle*, 3isha, 7eighty6, 7oor El 3ayn, aadil77, aamirsaab, Abdullahii, abdullah_001, abu anas somali, Abu Hafs, Abu Hannah, abu muslim 10, Abu Sukkar, adnanahmmad, aheart, Ahm@d, ahmed_indian, alaqsatours, alcurad, ali_008, Alpha Dude, alsaidy, Am@tull@h, Amadeus85, Ameena*, An-Nughair, Angel24, AnonyMouse~, AntiKarateKid, Arabicfrench, ardianto, arkana, ayan333, ayesha309, azeemi, Banu_Hashim, bb_aisha, believer, Beybun, bluemoon, brotherubaid, Catalzzy, Churchwork, Civilsed, Clover, convert, Curiosity_, czgibson, Da Pwr f Truth!, Daawah, Dawud_uk, desire2destiny, dianayusof, dila777, eHafiz, Elam, elouijdi, employer, Faizal_Rakhangi, fananmsre1, Far7an, farhan, faxgsdg, Fighting4Iman, fraudulent, fromgenesis, ghengis, Gia, glo, Grace Seeker, Guestfellow, Güven, habibee, Hafsah*, Hafswa, halapeno, halloula, hejamah, hkrespect, HopeFul, houda~, hrm, Hugo, husny, i love allah, iancoley, ianzian, IbnuFarah, Imam, innocent, Intelligent, iqtada, iris89, Islam-Sikhism, islamlover_girl, jamaicamuslimah, Janaan, Jawharah, jbeannie, jinny, Joe98, jpaladeen, jug2009, julie sarri, justahumane, KAding, khadim.deen, kwolney01, lausiv, lawal ahmed, learningislam, Light of Heaven, londonfog, LostMember, M.B, makanchmouchkil, Malaikah, Mamaniat, mariem, maron, maymunahR, mediadave, meelash, Melancholy, melissapmaz, Mercurial, mishmish, MO783, mohammed_alim, mohsen1985, morty, Mr_Ali, mudassir, Muezzin, muhaba, Muhammad, muhammad naleem, muhammad_ijaz, Muslim Knight, MuslimahBarb, mutwazin, Na7lah, nada, nadia85, naeem_right, naidamar, Najm, naseehamusic, nebula, newmuslimasuk, neyaz, Noddy, Normal_man, north_malaysian, Nost, o.elmais, ohms, omarchen, OnlyOne, oozy, oscar, pak, Podarok, Proudly_Muslim, ptk1071, Pygoscelis, Qingu, ragdollcat1982, Raudha, rk9414, Rofe, Rohabalqis, rpwelton, s3ns3l3ss p3ace, saba muslimah, Sahabiyaat, Saifur-Rahmaan, saladin100, salafy_masry, Saley, salimsalkhan, Samiira, Sampharo, sara123, sarajulldin, sats, Sayf Udeen, searchinq, shaefear, Shakoor15, Shazias, Sister_Zee, Skillganon, sohhail, somalilady, stac, sunnicourses, Suomipoika, syilla, Tanya Khan, taslim, The Turk, The_Prince, Tilmeez, TKTony, tranquil_khan, Troubled Soul, um luqmaan, umair shah, umairidrees101, Umar^111, Umm 'Amaarah, urbmich, WICKS1, wth1257, y2d, Yanal, youngsister, YusufNoor, Zafran, zahra H, zÂk, Zone Maker

^^ May Allah (swt) bless all them pplz in abundance and grant them every halal thing their heart desires. Ameen!

EDIT: And guide the non-muslims ones to Islam. Ameen

Yanal
06-20-2009, 04:17 AM
Ameen!!!

Btw you can see bro eHafiz before he was an admin...

Najm
06-22-2009, 07:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hafsah
'Abd al-Baari, 'Abd-al Latif, *Sparkle*, 3isha, 7eighty6, 7oor El 3ayn, aadil77, aamirsaab, Abdullahii, abdullah_001, abu anas somali, Abu Hafs, Abu Hannah, abu muslim 10, Abu Sukkar, adnanahmmad, aheart, Ahm@d, ahmed_indian, alaqsatours, alcurad, ali_008, Alpha Dude, alsaidy, Am@tull@h, Amadeus85, Ameena*, An-Nughair, Angel24, AnonyMouse~, AntiKarateKid, Arabicfrench, ardianto, arkana, ayan333, ayesha309, azeemi, Banu_Hashim, bb_aisha, believer, Beybun, bluemoon, brotherubaid, Catalzzy, Churchwork, Civilsed, Clover, convert, Curiosity_, czgibson, Da Pwr f Truth!, Daawah, Dawud_uk, desire2destiny, dianayusof, dila777, eHafiz, Elam, elouijdi, employer, Faizal_Rakhangi, fananmsre1, Far7an, farhan, faxgsdg, Fighting4Iman, fraudulent, fromgenesis, ghengis, Gia, glo, Grace Seeker, Guestfellow, Güven, habibee, Hafsah*, Hafswa, halapeno, halloula, hejamah, hkrespect, HopeFul, houda~, hrm, Hugo, husny, i love allah, iancoley, ianzian, IbnuFarah, Imam, innocent, Intelligent, iqtada, iris89, Islam-Sikhism, islamlover_girl, jamaicamuslimah, Janaan, Jawharah, jbeannie, jinny, Joe98, jpaladeen, jug2009, julie sarri, justahumane, KAding, khadim.deen, kwolney01, lausiv, lawal ahmed, learningislam, Light of Heaven, londonfog, LostMember, M.B, makanchmouchkil, Malaikah, Mamaniat, mariem, maron, maymunahR, mediadave, meelash, Melancholy, melissapmaz, Mercurial, mishmish, MO783, mohammed_alim, mohsen1985, morty, Mr_Ali, mudassir, Muezzin, muhaba, Muhammad, muhammad naleem, muhammad_ijaz, Muslim Knight, MuslimahBarb, mutwazin, Na7lah, nada, nadia85, naeem_right, naidamar, Najm, naseehamusic, nebula, newmuslimasuk, neyaz, Noddy, Normal_man, north_malaysian, Nost, o.elmais, ohms, omarchen, OnlyOne, oozy, oscar, pak, Podarok, Proudly_Muslim, ptk1071, Pygoscelis, Qingu, ragdollcat1982, Raudha, rk9414, Rofe, Rohabalqis, rpwelton, s3ns3l3ss p3ace, saba muslimah, Sahabiyaat, Saifur-Rahmaan, saladin100, salafy_masry, Saley, salimsalkhan, Samiira, Sampharo, sara123, sarajulldin, sats, Sayf Udeen, searchinq, shaefear, Shakoor15, Shazias, Sister_Zee, Skillganon, sohhail, somalilady, stac, sunnicourses, Suomipoika, syilla, Tanya Khan, taslim, The Turk, The_Prince, Tilmeez, TKTony, tranquil_khan, Troubled Soul, um luqmaan, umair shah, umairidrees101, Umar^111, Umm 'Amaarah, urbmich, WICKS1, wth1257, y2d, Yanal, youngsister, YusufNoor, Zafran, zahra H, zÂk, Zone Maker

^^ May Allah (swt) bless all them pplz in abundance and grant them every halal thing their heart desires. Ameen!

EDIT: And guide the non-muslims ones to Islam. Ameen

Allahumma Ameen
!!!

FiAmaaniAllah

- IqRa -
06-23-2009, 08:52 AM
:: Afifa ::, aamirsaab, AbdullahSyed, abedsalam, Abubashyr, ahmed_indian, al-Izaaree, Ali_008, Alpha Dude, Amadeus85, anonymous, AnonyMouse~, Ansar Al-'Adl, AntiKarateKid, ayesha309, BAALI, Banu_Hashim, bluemoon, brotherubaid, Catalzzy, Concealed Pearl, convert, crescentman, darkillusions, Dr.B, edil, eHafiz, emmemmess, Eric H, Far7an, freshwayz, fromgenesis, Gator, Gia, glo, Grace Seeker, GreenLaneMAsjid, GreyKode, Guestfellow, Güven, H.E.Pennypacker, HopeFul, houda~, islamlover_girl, Janaan, Jawharah, Joe98, justahumane, KAding, Keltoi, KiWi, lausiv, Light of Heaven, lyesh, maqsood hasni, maron, microu, Mikayeel, mohsen1985, MSN, Muezzin, Muhammad, Mujaheedah, muslimapoclyptc, Mysterious Uk, naidamar, Najm, nazthemuslimah, NEM, NEW_AYISHA, Normal_man, north_malaysian, o.elmais, O2K, OemSOFT, pak, Proudly_Muslim, Pure, Quan, qweretyq, ragdollcat1982, ramish, rk9414, Saifur-Rahmaan, salafy_masry, saqi, ScienceTruth, searchinq, Shakoor15, Shoes, shotaiken, Silver Pearl, sister harb, sister_islam, Skye Exmarine, SlaveOfTheTruth, squiggle, Suhaib Jobst, symori, T.I.A, Tanya Khan, tareef121, The Ruler, The_Prince, Tilmeez, TotalControl, Troubled Soul, umair.munam, Umar^111, Uthmān, Walkinfront, Yanal, YunusWajdi, Zafran, zÂk, Zone Maker

I pray Allah bestows His Mercy upon these people and give them the best in this world and the Aakhirah, Ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.