/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salam from Poland

rami0323
11-11-2008, 02:09 PM
Salam alikom :)
I'm new on this forum. I've just became a Muslil. It's the best way of my live!
I'm 16 and i'm from Poland :)
hope to be better Muslim inshAllah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abdul Rahmaan
11-11-2008, 02:28 PM
Welcome brother! Glad to have you here. It's so cool to know that you've embraced Islam at this little age Masha'Allah. :)

Congratulations brother.... loads of hugs

rami0323
11-11-2008, 02:31 PM
Thank u so much brother :)

Sahabiyaat
11-11-2008, 05:35 PM
wow 16! and a revert.

:sl: akhee! welcome to LI and Islam. :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Na7lah
11-11-2008, 05:37 PM
:welcome:

rami0323
11-11-2008, 05:41 PM
thank u all! yes i'm 16 and now it's a little bit hard for me but i hope everything will be ok inshAllah :) Allah subhanahu wa taala will help me

Ali.
11-11-2008, 05:42 PM
:welcome: to the forums!

I'm guessing you speak Polish? Could you tell me how to greet in Polish, please? :D

Argamemnon
11-11-2008, 05:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by rami0323
Welcome brother. Could you tell us how you became a Muslim? Most Polish people are religious, right? Or only the older generation? I'm amazed that at the age of 16 you have found the truth.

جوري
11-11-2008, 05:48 PM
:welcome: aboard
Masha'Allah you are the fourth polish Muslim I have met.. the other three were all ladies (sisters).. very happy to have you aboard..

May Allah swt accompany you on your path and make all your affairs easy on you...

rami0323
11-11-2008, 05:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ali.
:welcome: to the forums!

I'm guessing you speak Polish? Could you tell me how to greet in Polish, please? :D
Hey :) Yes i do :D
Well we say
hi - czesc
good morning - dzien dobry
Salam - pokoj

if u want to learn something mor - damianek0323 - skype

rami0323
11-11-2008, 05:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Argamemnon
Welcome brother. Could you tell us how you became a Muslim? Most Polish people are religious, right? Or only the older generation? I'm amazed that at the age of 16 you have found the truth.
Thanks for welcoming :) And yes of course i can tell u about this :)
so i was in Tunisia. B4 my holiday i didnt think about Islam. I didnt know anything about this. I liked this religion in Tunisia! Wow when i came back to poland i bought a looooot of books about Islam. I found sister from my city and she tought me how to pray etc. And i said Szahada. And i'm very proud of it. But you are right Poland is catholic country. But the most religious are older ppl. Of course younger too but not as much as older :)
And Yes - I finally found the truth

rami0323
11-11-2008, 05:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Skye Ephémérine
:welcome: aboard
Masha'Allah you are the fourth polish Muslim I have met.. the other three were all ladies (sisters).. very happy to have you aboard..

May Allah swt accompany you on your path and make all your affairs easy on you...

Thank u sister :) I know only one (unfortunately) sister in my city. And she is veeery helpfull for me! But she is going to leave soon :(((( and i don't know anyone else :(

Re.TiReD
11-11-2008, 05:57 PM
Welcome! :)

Argamemnon
11-11-2008, 05:58 PM
Thanks for welcoming :) And yes of course i can tell u about this :)
so i was in Tunisia. B4 my holiday i didnt think about Islam. I didnt know anything about this. I liked this religion in Tunisia! Wow when i came back to poland i bought a looooot of books about Islam. I found sister from my city and she tought me how to pray etc. And i said Szahada. And i'm very proud of it. But you are right Poland is catholic country. But the most religious are older ppl. Of course younger too but not as much as older :)
And Yes - I finally found the truth
Thank you, that's really interesting. I wish you all the best :)

Ali.
11-11-2008, 05:59 PM
But she is going to leave soon :(((( and i don't know anyone else :(
You always have us! :D

جوري
11-11-2008, 05:59 PM
awwww.. don't worry akhi... Insha'Allah, Allh SWT will guide and illuminate your path as well bless you with an abundance of friends ...

you'll find great support on this forum insha'Allah..

:w:

rami0323
11-11-2008, 06:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ali.
You always have us! :D
Yes i know :) thank u so much :)

جوري
11-11-2008, 06:02 PM
start posting pictures of Poland on our photography thread pls.. I love to travel..
I have never been to Poland though.. can't wait to see it insha'Allah as well Russia, Prague and Japan..

rami0323
11-11-2008, 06:03 PM
start posting pictures of Poland on our photography thread pls.. I love to travel..
I have never been to Poland though.. can't wait to see it insha'Allah as well Russia, Prague and Japan..
ok no problem :) if i find interesting photo i will post it :D :)

جوري
11-11-2008, 06:05 PM
Jazaka Allah khyran

here is the thread

http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...hy-skills.html

Danah
11-11-2008, 06:09 PM
welcome abroad my brother
and Congratulation on your reversion to Islam

rami0323
11-11-2008, 06:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SAYA
welcome abroad my brother
and Congratulation on your reversion to Islam
Thank you Saya :)

Argamemnon
11-11-2008, 06:19 PM
I can't find it? I may spam it with pics of Turkey as well..
Come to Turkey instead. What do you expect to find in the lands of the Kuffar? lol, just joking..

جوري
11-11-2008, 06:20 PM
^^^ you should-- here is the link

rami0323
11-11-2008, 06:21 PM
Jazaka Allah khyran

here is the thread

I will post theese pictures tmr inshAllah
But what exactly would u like to see? hehe
(I wanted to send you a private message but i can't... not yet :D hehe )

جوري
11-11-2008, 06:24 PM
I usually like landscape sceneries ... but wouldn't mind every day life photos as well major 'touristy' architecture---

p.s I have been to Turkey and it is stunning masha'Allah..

rami0323
11-11-2008, 06:30 PM
I usually like landscape sceneries ... but wouldn't mind every day life photos as well major 'touristy' architecture---

ok so i will post it tmr inshAllah :))))) where r u from exactly? do u have Skype or MSN?

Fishman
11-11-2008, 06:32 PM
Walaykum salam.

Do you think Poland is in Eastern Europe?

جوري
11-11-2008, 06:32 PM
Great........

I am not sure what SkYPE is? I don't have MSN, but do have AOL...

when it comes to computers I am still in the glacial epoch :D

Argamemnon
11-11-2008, 06:33 PM

thank you, but turkey is vast. you should go again and again and again and again. :D inshallah i will post pics of places you have never heard of. turkey is a paradise in terms of landscapes. i also love landscapes from across the globe.. you sound like a very knowledgeable and educated person mashallah.

rami0323
11-11-2008, 06:35 PM
Great........

I am not sure what SkYPE is? I don't have MSN, but do have AOL...

when it comes to computers I am still in the glacial epoch :D

great i have an AIM too :) could you give me your nick? we will talk :) if u want of course

rami0323
11-11-2008, 06:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fishman
Walaykum salam.

Do you think Poland is in Eastern Europe?
Salam :)
Actually i think Poland is in CEntral Europe :D hehehe :)

Argamemnon
11-11-2008, 06:38 PM
Poland is in the Middle East ;)

جوري
11-11-2008, 06:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Argamemnon
thank you, but turkey is vast. you should go again and again and again and again. :D inshallah i will post pics of places you have never heard of. turkey is paradise in terms of landscapes.
I don't think I appreciated it as much as I should have infact .. I went there after a two month vacation in Egypt and it was only a three day stop over, I was very tired but my parents managed a tourist guide, I marveled at them, because I was hurting all over by that time and wasn't sure where they conjured interest or strength, just wanted to walk barefoot, and was of course whinning alot at that point...

I left all the Turkish food and ate at an international fast food joint....

a shame indeed.. next time I go insha'Allah, it will be with better apprecitation...

I enjoy 'train like rides' an orient express sort of thing, but that stopped its original route I believe with the institution of 'Israel' used to go from Egypt to eastern Europe.. a shame it is over....

I feel as though I was born in the wrong period ^o)

Argamemnon
11-11-2008, 06:45 PM
I don't think I appreciated it as much as I should have infact .. I went there after a two month vacation in Egypt and it was only a three day stop over
are you egyptian?

rami0323
11-11-2008, 06:49 PM
great i have an AIM too :) could you give me your nick? we will talk :) if u want of course
ok i think u didnt see this post :D hehe no problem :D
anyway - this is my nickname: damianek0323 so if u can find me on AOL of course :)

Fishman
11-11-2008, 06:58 PM
Salam :)
Actually i think Poland is in CEntral Europe :D hehehe :)
Argh! Not another one! :D

Here's what us nerds who play video games all the time say on the matter:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=298562

Why? You are located on the eastern European plain, to the northeast of most European countries, you are Slavic, your country used to extend much further east than it does today, and you were never part of the Holy Roman Empire.

rami0323
11-11-2008, 07:04 PM
Argh! Not another one! :D

Here's what us nerds who play video games all the time say on the matter:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=298562

Why? You are located on the eastern European plain, to the northeast of most European countries, you are Slavic, your country used to extend much further east than it does today, and you were never part of the Holy Roman Empire.
well... so as u see some ppl think poland is on central europe and some ppl think that poland is on eastern europe :) hehe actually i dont know what u mean

Fishman
11-11-2008, 07:11 PM
well... so as u see some ppl think poland is on central europe and some ppl think that poland is on eastern europe :) hehe actually i dont know what u mean
:sl:
It means that for every person who says Poland is in central Europe, there are four people who disagree, watching and ready to strike... :D

Allah Hafiz (this is Urdu for goodbye, I don't know what chountry most Polish Muslims originate from, but this might help)!

rami0323
11-11-2008, 07:13 PM
:sl:
It means that for every person who says Poland is in central Europe, there are four people who disagree, watching and ready to strike... :D

Allah Hafiz (this is Urdu for goodbye, I don't know what chountry most Polish Muslims originate from, but this might help)!
ready to strike :D hahaha ok :D

ok thank u :)
Allah Hafiz (i didnt know this before)

kwolney01
11-12-2008, 03:20 AM
Welcome to the forum and welcome to Islam sister!!!

I am also a recent revert so if you have any questions feel free to ask!!

I hope you find this forum useful!!

Jazak Allah Khair (May Allah reward you)

rami0323
11-12-2008, 05:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by kwolney01
Welcome to the forum and welcome to Islam sister!!!

I am also a recent revert so if you have any questions feel free to ask!!

I hope you find this forum useful!!

Jazak Allah Khair (May Allah reward you)
Thank u very much :)

(actually i'm brother :D hehe :) )

Ali_Cena
11-12-2008, 06:48 PM
Salaam brothe, mashallah form converting inshallah you will like it in this forum as we have lots of great users who input a lot of great threads and posts, wow Poland i have a lot of polish freinds and most of them are strong lol, lol anwyways if you need anything let us know lol bye
Peace

Ali_Cena
11-12-2008, 06:48 PM
Oh my days i use a lot of the word "lol" i dont know why...
sorry about that guys.
Wasalaam

rami0323
11-12-2008, 06:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ali_Cena
Salaam brothe, mashallah form converting inshallah you will like it in this forum as we have lots of great users who input a lot of great threads and posts, wow Poland i have a lot of polish freinds and most of them are strong lol, lol anwyways if you need anything let us know lol bye
Peace
rly? u know polish ppl? good to know :) do u like them? :D hehe

no problem :) dnt worry hehe (and i use a lot of 'lol' too :D haha)

Ali_Cena
11-12-2008, 07:05 PM
Salaam brother,

yea i know a lot of polish down were i live, umm yea they are good people lol,

the only word i learnt which is polish is "kurva mesh" and i think its a bad word lol :phew

:sl: Peace

rami0323
11-12-2008, 07:18 PM
Salaam brother,

yea i know a lot of polish down were i live, umm yea they are good people lol,

the only word i learnt which is polish is "kurva mesh" and i think its a bad word lol :phew

:sl: Peace
hahaha yes it's a bad word :D and it's "kurwa mac" :D haha but dont say it if u will meet polish person :D

Ali_Cena
11-12-2008, 07:21 PM
lol thanks for the advice, lol i was always hearing it from them. anways thanks for the advice hehe.

Ill see you around.
Peace

rami0323
11-12-2008, 07:26 PM
lol thanks for the advice, lol i was always hearing it from them. anways thanks for the advice hehe.

Ill see you around.
Peace
hehe no problem :) ppl say it when they are mad or something like this :D hehe
btw do u have skype or something like this? :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.