View Full Version : Hajj Mubarak!

islamirama
11-12-2008, 05:00 AM
بسم الله الرحمـــن الرحــــيم
Bismillaahi Arrahmaan Arraheem
In The Name Of Allaah, The Most Compassionate, The Most Merciful

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
Assalaamu 'alaikum wa rahmatullaah wa Barakaatuh,

Congratulations to those going to Hajj this year inshallah, may Allah accept your Hajj and purify you of all your sins. May Allah make your journey easy for you, your hajj easy for you, and a safe trip to there and back home inshallah. There is lot of renovation going on there and it will be hectic so please do be careful, stick to your group you are going with and try to have as much sabr as you can. I hope you have written all your duas in your little book because you will have a lot of time on day of Arafah (the best day in the world) to supplicate to Allah. Also, don’t forget to get a small hajj guide book at the Saudi Airport as you enter the country, it has tons of great duas to recite while you are there. The book is called “A Guide to Hajj, Umra, and visiting the Prophet’s Mosque”; it will have all the duas you need as well all the information you’ll need to do your hajj.

Also check out Hajj Step-by-Step: http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbfiwi

Again Mubarak on your invitation to Allah’s house and the honor of being Allah’s guest. Inshallah remember my family and me in your duas as well as the Muslims in Palestine, Iraq, Afghanistan, Kashmir, Chechnya, Guantanamo, and the Ummah in general.

p.s. If you know anyone going on Hajj, inshallah share this with them as well.

وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته
Wa'alaikum as’salaam wa rahmatullaah wa Barakaatuh

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Güven
11-19-2008, 01:32 AM
:salamext:

Amiiin! well im not goin but for those who are ,May Allah Accept Their Dua's and Hajj!

Nice pictures , Aww I wanna go toooo :(

Olive
11-23-2008, 09:42 AM
:sl:

Ameen. May Allah take us all one day. :)

:w:

BlissfullyJaded
11-24-2008, 03:48 AM

Ameeen!

Wow, you took soo many pictures! Awesome mashaAllah! :cry:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ajnabee
11-24-2008, 07:14 PM

masha'allah beautiful pictures akhi. makes me wonder if u was like them blokes who were video recording whilst making tawaaf :mmokay: lol

anyways jazakallah khair for sharing ur pics with us. brings back loadsa lovely memories. imsad

and i swear i bought a bundle of miswaaks from that dude in ur madinah album! :D lol

islamirama
11-24-2008, 09:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ajnabee

masha'allah beautiful pictures akhi. makes me wonder if u was like them blokes who were video recording whilst making tawaaf :mmokay: lol

anyways jazakallah khair for sharing ur pics with us. brings back loadsa lovely memories. imsad

and i swear i bought a bundle of miswaaks from that dude in ur madinah album! :D lol

There were a few who were walking around with a video cam, one such guy was from my community also. How can you do tawaf while taping? I did tawaf, 2 rakah and then some pics b4 going to sai :D

Some ppl forget why they are there and act like tourists.

Na7lah
11-24-2008, 09:24 PM
my friend is going this year inshallah :) its weird how Hajj season and Eid came so quick
it feels like only a few weeks ago we were fasting in Ramadan

ajnabee
11-24-2008, 10:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama

There were a few who were walking around with a video cam, one such guy was from my community also. How can you do tawaf while taping? I did tawaf, 2 rakah and then some pics b4 going to sai :D

Some ppl forget why they are there and act like tourists.

i remember seeing people video recording during sa'i too. *rolls eyes*
anyways, may allah purify everyones intentions and accept everyone's hajj.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.