/* */

PDA

View Full Version : hearing stuff in my head

arabianprincess
11-12-2008, 07:59 AM
:sl:

hey sisters and brother .. i keep hearing stuff in my head not that i mean to say it but it just happen i feel so bad then i get really scared cuz of these things like cussin in my head and im like plz allah forgive me... but how can i make it stop i also hear in in my salah .......which distracts me ........... p.s i cant sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep its 3 at nite.. HELP

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Cabdullahi
11-12-2008, 08:11 AM
read ayat kursi and go back to sleep

K.Venugopal
11-12-2008, 01:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by arabianprincess

hey sisters and brother .. i keep hearing stuff in my head not that i mean to say it but it just happen i feel so bad then i get really scared cuz of these things like cussin in my head and im like plz allah forgive me... but how can i make it stop i also hear in in my salah .......which distracts me ........... p.s i cant sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep its 3 at nite.. HELP
See a doctor and find out what he has to say. I too have been hearing a non-stop buzz sound for a long time now. But since I do not find it disturbing, I've never been to a doctor on this. However, one of my friends too was hearing this buzz sound. It was coupled with ear-ache and eventually he was operated upon and no more did he hear the buzz sound. In another forum this subject came up and some members said it had something to do with spiritual awakening! So you see, it is best to see a doctor first to confirm there is no medical problem.

S1aveofA11ah
11-12-2008, 05:43 PM
If its voices and not a buzz then we know Shaytaan will whisper to you and there are methods to combat this in the prayer and elsewhere so check these out if you don't know.

Also sometimes stress can have ugly affects on people. Are you eating well and taking good supplements like vitamins/minerals etc. I heard a LOT of people do not take enough Omega-3 in their diet.

I pray this goes away from you (ameen).

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
wth1257
11-12-2008, 05:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by arabianprincess

It could be nothing, but you ought to see a doctor to be safe.

arabianprincess
11-13-2008, 12:24 AM
i know its the shytan i cant make it stoppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp ... not that im crazy or anythin but seriously i need some helpppppppppppppppppppppp askhferallah like im cussin u know who .. anything can help at this moment

maryam87
11-13-2008, 12:28 AM
maybe you have tinnitus. It basically a condition where u hear constant sound in ur ears. My friend has it and the doctors suggested to keep earphones on and listen to music when they get bad. But i will advice to listen to Quran

maryam87
11-13-2008, 12:29 AM
straight from wiki
Tinnitus can be perceived in one or both ears or in the head. It is usually described as a ringing noise, but in some patients it takes the form of a high pitched whining, buzzing, hissing, humming, or whistling sound, or as ticking, clicking, roaring, "crickets" or "tree frogs" or "locusts", tunes, songs, or beeping.[3] It has also been described as a "whooshing" sound, as of wind or waves.[4]. Tinnitus can be intermittent or it can be continuous. In the latter case, this "phantom" sound can create great distress in the sufferer.

Snowflake
11-13-2008, 09:48 AM
^ Tinnitus does not cuss my dear.

Recite ayatul kursi
Surah an-Nas
Surah Al-Falaq
Surah - Ikhlaas
(and I think it's last two verses of Surah Baqarah? Not sure sorry. Maybe someone else can correct inshaAllah.)

3x each, blow on your hands and wipe over body as far as you can reach. It's highly recommended to make wudhu before you sleep. Play Quran recitation if you like while lying in bed and of course ask Allah to relieve your suffering inshaAllah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.