/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 50 thousand YTL Price Money

Ali_Cena
11-12-2008, 04:22 PM
Hi all,
i was checking through Harun Yahyas website when i saw this new article about him giveing 50 thousand TYL (i dont know how much pounds that it ^o)) as a price money for whoever comes up with the best essay on "Why the Theory of Evolution is Invalid" i was thinking what is your opinons on this. What do you guys think about it:

* The Science Research Foundation is holding a competition called “Why Is the Theory of Evolution Invalid?”
* Anyone who wants to can take part.
* The competition will be in two parts. In the first part, contestants will send to our foundation their hand-written essays containing comprehensive and convincing information on the subject of all the Darwinist dilemmas that prove the invalidity of evolution, of the kind summarized below. The first thousand entries received will be considered.
* Entries are to be hand-written on A4 paper, must not exceed 15 pages in length and are to be mailed to the foundation (Çakırağa Mah. Katip Müslihittin Sok. Sağlam İşhanı No.3 D.12-13 Aksaray/Istanbul, Turkey). The closing date for entries is 18 May, 2009.
* In this first stage of the competition, the winning contestant will receive a prize of 10,000 YTL, the runner-up 5,000 YTL and the third prize-winning contestant 2,500 YTL.
* In the second stage of the competition, the scientific texts sent to the foundation will be judged by a panel of expert academics, who will select 100 participants to take part in the final contest.
* One hundred contestants will take part in the final competition in the last week of June at a location to be announced in due course. Contestants will be asked to complete an 80-question test.
* Prizes of 50,000 YTL will be awarded to the winner, 25,000 YTL to the runner-up and 10,000 YTL to the third-placed contestant. The winners will receive their checks at an award ceremony on 18 July, 2009.
* The purpose of this competition is to raise young people’s awareness of Darwinism, which has inflicted immense damage on mankind and to put them on their guard against this terrible fraud in science.

SOME DILEMMAS FACING THE THEORY OF EVOLUTION

(1) Life cannot emerge by chance...
Proteins are complex molecules that both constitute the building blocks of living cells and also perform very important tasks within the cell. The odds that an average protein molecule forms by chance have been calculated as “1 in 10950, a figure that far exceeds human imagination. In mathematical terms, this figure represents a probability of “zero.”

(2) There is not a single intermediate fossil…
Although some 100 million fossils belonging to 250,000 separate species have to date been unearthed, not one supports Darwinism. All the fossils discovered belong to fully formed and complete life forms. However, if evolutionists’ claims were true then a great many out of so many fossils should belong to “intermediate life forms,” but not a single one actually does.

(3) “Living fossils” are a response to evolutionary myths...
Living fossils are proofs that refute the theory of evolution’s claim of “gradual development” in a particularly striking way. The reason why these are known as “living fossils” is that despite being hundreds of millions of years old, they are identical to specimens living today. There are living fossils belonging to a great many species, from ants to trees, and from bats to sharks. This represents definitive documentation that evolution never happened in natural history.

(4) The unimaginable information in DNA…
The information regarding all a person’s characteristics, from their physical appearance to the structure of their internal organs, is recorded in a special coding system inside DNA. If we were to put down this genetic information in DNA on paper, we would have to construct a giant library of 900 volumes containing 500 pages each. This unimaginable quantity of information is encoded in the parts of DNA known as “genes.” It is an absolute fact that DNA cannot form by chance.

(5) Organs with irreducible complexity...
Irreducible complexity is a feature that invalidates the claim of gradual development lying at the heart of the theory of evolution. For example, eyes and wings possess irreducible complexity. It is impossible for the structures such as the tear gland, retina and iris, that together comprise the eye, to come into being individually in stages. That is because sight will only take place when all the components making up the eye are present and fully formed. The same thing applies to the wing.

(6) All the variety of life on Earth appeared suddenly 530 million years ago...
Nearly all the phyla (Mollusca, Chordata and similar categories) emerged in the Cambrian Period, 530 million years ago. Only one or two phyla existed in the Pre-Cambrian, whereas more than 50 emerged suddenly in the Cambrian in various regions of the world. Pre-Cambrian life forms had only very simple bodily forms, while those from the Cambrian were incomparably complex. For example, there is no difference between the eye of the trilobite, a life form that emerged in the Cambrian, and the eyes of present-day life forms.

(7) Reptiles are not the ancestors of birds...
Evolutionists are no longer able to point to Archaeopteryx as an intermediate form between reptiles and birds. Investigations of fossils have shown that the creature is not a transitional form, but rather an extinct species of bird with slightly different characteristics to those of present-day birds. The presence of a breastbone (sternum) proving it had powerful flight muscles and an asymmetrical feather structure identical to that in present-day birds show that this animal was able to fly perfectly well.

(8) Fish did not move onto the land...
Evolutionists once used to point to the coelacanth as evidence for the myth of a transition from water to dry land. It was thought that the coelacanth was an intermediate life form between fish and amphibians. However, a “living” coelacanth was caught in the Indian Ocean in 1938. More than 200 other specimens have been caught to date. Analysis of living coelacanths has revealed that the animal is a flawless fish, and that all the previous conjecture based on fossil remains is completely false.

(9) Mutations cannot form new species...
Mutations are breakages and dislocations, caused by radiation or chemical effects, in the DNA molecule located in the nucleus of the living cell and that carries genetic information. DNA has a highly complex structure. For that reason, any random change arising in this molecule can only damage it. Mutations usually lead to irreparable damage, deformity and even death. People subjected to the tragedies of Hiroshima, Nagasaki or Chernobyl are living indications of this. The claim that mutations are an evolutionary mechanism is proof of the dilemma facing the theory of evolution.

(10) Natural selection cannot lead to evolution…
Natural selection means the survival of strong individuals best fitted to environmental conditions. But this does not give rise to new species. For example, in a herd of zebra threatened by predators, it is the fastest-running zebra that will survive, and the herd will gradually turn into a herd of fast-running zebra. But this process is a limited one and it will never turn the zebra into any other species. That is because their skeletal and muscular structure and physiology is recorded in their DNA, and the struggle against predators cannot change that information nor bestow any new genetic information on zebra.

(11) Human beings did not evolve, but were created as human beings...
It has now been brought to light that the human family tree is based solely on evolutionist imagination. Evolutionists maintained that human beings are the result of a gradual transition from "Australopithecines > Homo habilis > Homo erectus> Homo sapiens," in that order. They gave the impression that each of these is the ancestor of the one following it. The fact is, however, that these life forms, which evolutionists’ regard as one another’s forerunners, are actually found alongside one another, which demolishes this fictitious family tree. The latest findings by paleoanthropologists show that Australopithecines, Homo habilis and Homo erectus lived at the same time in different parts of the world.

(12) All the fossil skulls proposed for the supposed evolution of man are false...
All of the fossils proposed for the myth of evolution belong either to apes or to human beings. None of them have any intermediate form characteristics. Darwinist categorization of fossils is based on their speculation on either extinct ape or human fossils. In fact, all the living things classified as Australopithecus and Homo habilis are actually extinct apes, and those classified as Homo erectus and Homo neandertalensis are extinct forms of human being.

(13) The history of evolution is full of fraud...
Instead of declaring the fact there is not one single transitional fossil, Darwinists have sought a solution in manufacturing fake fossils. These fossil forgeries have been displayed in the greatest museums in the world in order to deceive all of humanity. The most known of all these are Piltdown Man, made by attaching an orang utan jaw to a human cranium and exhibited in the British Museum for 40 years, Nebraska Man, reconstructed together with his whole family from a single wild pig’s tooth, the fake feathered dinosaur Archaeoraptor made by putting the bones of various living things together and exhibited in the National Geographic Museum, Haeckel’s fake embryo drawings, the peppered moths glued onto tree trunks, and the false equine series allegedly showing the evolution of the horse that was produced by bringing together totally irrelevant life forms that lived at different times and in different places and is still on display in London’s Natural History Museum.

(14) Darwinists have sought a solution in hiding the fossil record, which did not reveal a single intermediate fossil...
Darwinists conceal fossils. The reason for this is that among all the millions of fossils, NOT A SINGLE ONE supports evolution. Cambrian fossils that declare that the whole variety of life emerged suddenly some 530 million years ago with no evolutionary ancestors behind it, were concealed by an evolutionist scientist for 70 years. The oldest known fossil parrot, dating back 65 million years, which is identical to present-day parrots and thus refutes evolution, was hidden away for 40 years. There are still 100 million fossils unearthed from below the ground and that show that living things were created with all their perfect, complex appearances and have never changed since, that are being concealed by Darwinists.

(15) The complexity of the cell comes as a lethal blow to Darwin’s theory of evolution...
Darwinists are unable to account for the cell, which is a miracle with a complex and perfect structure that Darwin could never dream of in his own day. Many structures in the cell, such as energy production plants, protein manufacturing factories, freight systems carrying raw materials, decoders that translate DNA and communications systems are all in a constant state of flawlessly organized activity, and only a small part of these components are fully understood. The impossibility of even a single protein from among the hundreds of proteins that constitute the cell emerging by chance makes it very clear what a deception the Darwinist claim of the first fictitious cell really is.

(16) The Darwinist claim of vestigial organs is a deception...
Darwinist sources suggested that there were various functionless organs in living things and claimed that these organs were inherited from the supposed forerunners of the life forms in question. For example, the appendix and the coccyx in the human body were for years portrayed as vestigial organs by Darwinists. Scientific progress, however, has totally eliminated this rotten Darwinist claim. All the structures once regarded as vestigial organs have been seen to have their own functions. In the same way, the evolutionist concept of “junk DNA,” the claim that some sections of DNA are useless, has been totally discredited by new discoveries. It has been shown that these parts of DNA actually perform important tasks in the body.

(17) The fact that we only have experience of an image of matter totally demolishes Darwinist philosophy...
One reality scientifically proven in our century is that we never have direct experience of the external original of matter. Electric signals reach us by way of our senses, and the image that forms for us in our brains consists solely of these signals. But we see highly colored, vivid, active, three-dimensional and perfectly sharp images, hear perfectly clear sounds and perceive a flawless outside world. But all these are merely perceptions. It is the soul bestowed on human beings by Allah (God) that perceives, sees and hears them, that understands, thinks, rejoices and yearns. This great reality has totally discredited the materialist and Darwinist mindset, which claims that everything consists of matter.

and to brother Abdul Fattah, do you think you will send in your essay form your website, to Harun Yahyalol
Peace to you all

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ali_Cena
11-12-2008, 05:11 PM
:bump:

yasin ibn Ahmad
11-12-2008, 05:39 PM
50 000 YTL is about 20-25 000 pounds

Ali_Cena
11-12-2008, 07:25 PM
WOW thats a lot of money for an essay dont you think?

anyways what do you think he will do with the essays?.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Trumble
11-13-2008, 10:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ali_Cena
anyways what do you think he will do with the essays?.
Plagiarize them, probably. I suspect he is hunting for a few more that haven't either been debunked, or weren't just irrelevant, simplistic or plain wrong in the first place.

cute123
11-13-2008, 11:01 AM
wov thats a real good thing. spending money to prove the right thing

IbnAbdulHakim
11-13-2008, 11:18 AM
mashAllah its kinda good

if he thinks evolution is definitly wrong and is going this far to raise awareness then i encourage him to do what he thinks is right.

mashaAllah

Ali_Cena
11-13-2008, 02:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Trumble
Plagiarize them, probably. I suspect he is hunting for a few more that haven't either been debunked, or weren't just irrelevant, simplistic or plain wrong in the first place.
Hey trumble, i have analysed your previouse posts about Harun Yahya and i find them negative towards Harun Yahya, he is not going to plagierize them, for a start, second off you always say he is unscientifi or he has wrong information and this and that, but i think he knows much more than you in terms of evolution and creation, and you know that yourself. if i was you i would not judge someone who has higher levels of intellegance in a feild which you do not have. obviously he has found some errors, in evolution which you cant debunk well you might debunk a little amount of it, but not the whole of his information. secondly, if you think all his information is rubbish and you think that most of his work can be debunked, then why dont you debate against him. seeing that he has invited Richard Dawkins to a debate; where Richard Dawkins declined, and dont try to make stuff up like, "ohh he could have won the debate againt Harun" becuase if he could he would have debated.... Richard Dawkins is scared of him...
Peace

Ali_Cena
11-13-2008, 03:00 PM
lol i think he is trying to raise awarness of the invalidity of the theroy of evolution in terms of apes evolviing into humans, apart form that we all know stuff evolves, microevolution etc.
Peace

Ali_Cena
11-13-2008, 03:01 PM
Hey trumble, i have analysed your previouse posts about Harun Yahya and i find them negative towards Harun Yahya, he is not going to plagierize them, for a start, second off you always say he is unscientifi or he has wrong information and this and that, but i think he knows much more than you in terms of evolution and creation, and you know that yourself. if i was you i would not judge someone who has higher levels of intellegance in a feild which you do not have. obviously he has found some errors, in evolution which you cant debunk well you might debunk a little amount of it, but not the whole of his information. secondly, if you think all his information is rubbish and you think that most of his work can be debunked, then why dont you debate against him. seeing that he has invited Richard Dawkins to a debate; where Richard Dawkins declined, and dont try to make stuff up like, "ohh he could have won the debate againt Harun" becuase if he could he would have debated.... Richard Dawkins is scared of him...
Peace
LOL trumble sorry for being negative towards you dont take it the wrong way...:)

IbnAbdulHakim
11-13-2008, 03:21 PM
lol i think he is trying to raise awarness of the invalidity of the theroy of evolution in terms of apes evolviing into humans, apart form that we all know stuff evolves, microevolution etc.
Peace
so the theory of evolution doesnt state - as though it is a fact - that humans evolved from another species - i know the neandarthols are accepted as being a whole other species (ie not human) but there are other ones right?

Trumble
11-13-2008, 05:24 PM
LOL trumble sorry for being negative towards you dont take it the wrong way...:)
Not at all. I'm not sure what Dawkins has to do with anything though. It's not as if the whole scientific establishment is waiting with baited breath for a Yahya v. Dawkins debate on this issue.

I'm afraid, though, Yahya has done little to demonstrate any great knowledge in this area. If he had such knowledge, for example, he would know that in total contrast to his claim that 'living fossils' refute evolution, evolution by natural selection actually predicts them. You might also want to do a little research of your own regarding those ants, trees, bats and sharks supposedly unchanged "for hundreds of millions of years"... you will find Yahya's claims to be somewhat exaggerated, shall we say.
One more. Yahya states;

There are still 100 million fossils unearthed from below the ground and that show that living things were created with all their perfect, complex appearances and have never changed since, that are being concealed by Darwinists.
Tell me, do you really believe it credible that "100 million fossils" have been dug up and 'concealed' by die-hard 'Darwinists' desperate to conceal the truth?

There are millions of fossil hunters across the world, both professional and amateur. Many thousands of fossils were already in display in museums before Darwin was born and nobody had even heard of evolution by natural selection. Some fossil hunters are 'Darwinists', some are not. Many are creationists, why have they never found any of these fossils?!! I'm sure you'll agree that even most of those 'Darwinists' are probably willing to embrace the truth their discoveries might reveal, whatever it might be, and would not conceal evidence vindicating creationism just to preserve a theory they knew to be false? It wouldn't have to be most though.. just a few would do.

It is statements like that that totally undermine Yahya's credibility.

Ali_Cena
11-13-2008, 05:53 PM
Peace trumble, i see were you are coming from, and umm the point when he was saying well 100million fossiles, well i think thier are some fossils that evolutionists, would "hide" as they are well damaging to the theory. Coming to your other points so this does not go off topic as it is a health and science thread, not a comparitive religion, all i am saying is that well, Harun Yahya has done some great work, all of which might not be accurate, but he has established some flaws in the theory like the book 20 questions that destory evolution theory, some of which might be answerd some of which might not. Anyways i dont you should critisie him that much. lol, take it easy with the guy.

umm anways, see you around? lol
i am not much of a debator so sorry to disapoint you with this reply.
only 16 years old at the end of the day.
Peace

Trumble
11-13-2008, 07:21 PM
i am not much of a debator so sorry to disapoint you with this reply.
only 16 years old at the end of the day.
Don't run yourself down! You can make your point much better than many here who are much older. It just always pays to be critical (but fairly so) of whatever you read, although that is much easier said than done. You are probably right in saying I am too negative regarding Harun Yahya. I can't see myself ever being 'positive', but I will try and be more neutral! :)

Ali_Cena
11-13-2008, 07:39 PM
:w:
Hello, trumble, thanks for the good reply.
you are a good person, :) and good to see you will be more neautral lol. anwways have fun from your buddy Ali lol:D
Peace:sl:

Ali_Cena
11-13-2008, 07:40 PM
LOL and sorry but my rep points are only 2. could have givne you more but, what can i do lol.

Ali_Cena
11-14-2008, 11:22 AM
Hi,
any other thoughts people?

Science101
11-16-2008, 08:30 AM
Ali, here is the latest version of the theory I'm working on. Maybe I should send it to him? I could sure use the money!

Theory of Intelligent Design (Revision 4.3 - preliminary)
Gary S. Gaulin, 2008

The theory of intelligent design holds that certain features of the universe and of living things are best explained by an intelligent cause[1] where multicellular intelligence is emergent from cellular intelligence which is emergent from molecular intelligence which is emergent from nonrandom atomic behavior which is emergent from nonrandom subatomic behavior which is emergent from a source currently unknown to science that must always be present for living things to exist. From energy itself, comes increasingly complex behavior that molecularly self-assemble into learned and instinctual memory based intelligence that responds to environment by attempting to control it for its own needs that vary with design.

In living things molecular intelligence is seen controlling what self-assembles from the powerful Krebs Cycle that has become the core metabolic cycle of cells. It is the power plant and factory where a dozen or so catalytic molecules (protein, mineral or other) are drawn to metabolic pathway assembly lines that makes a copy of the molecule it started with every time around the circle. At any stage through the assembly cycle a molecule of proper fit may be drawn to where it belongs by molecular forces into a nearby self-assembly reaction. At least part of the cycle is catalyzed by volcanic clay/dust/mineral in sunlight making it possible that the cycle was once common planetary chemistry.[11][12]

Where there is no molecular intelligence present the Krebs Cycle would not be producing cells. But intelligence could be forming in the existing cycle available for molecular intelligence to exploit. We can here predict self-assembly of a precellular starter mechanism that genome is a product of, instead of genome first being present to produce this intelligence.
The "intelligent" component is not in any way powering the Krebs Cycle that would exist regardless of molecular intelligence being present or not to control it. A rudimentary intelligence may instead be challenged to keep up with its production rate.

Molecular Intelligence (life) so profoundly changes the usual features of the universe that we can tell it is present from outside its solar system by there being an Oxygen concentration dangerously close to explosion that blows its atmosphere into outer space.[16] The culprit of firestorms and other cataclysm is detectable in part of the blue-green light spectrum not reflecting back from the surface consumed to power the Krebs Cycle that consumes CO2 gas giving off flammable to explosive O2 (Oxygen atoms pair up, a diatomic molecule) gas.

Where there is intelligence at work the blissful world of fully reacted molecules where nothing changes becomes a dangerous chemical chaos. At all levels one intelligence mercilessly consumes another, as long as they are not like pets or live in symbiosis with them in which case are spared being eaten. Even the radio waves from intelligence that uses TV and Radio is noise in the usual background sound of stars. You know such a signal came from intelligence when you hear its music, see them dancing and know when it went to a commercial. Intelligence is very good at detecting another intelligence.

Intelligence can build entities much like we do together to build cities, either inside or outside of cells. Molecular intelligence achieves the complexity of the cell. Cellular intelligence achieves the complexity of multicellular organisms such as humans where their city-like environment includes heat generation and constant internal temperature regulation so we do not freeze to ice in cold like insects and other cold blooded living things of simpler design. On our level of intelligence we build cities that can from outer space be seen giving off light that is not the spectrum of a firestorm, making it possible to tell that the intelligence invented electric light bulbs from their unique spectral signatures.

Molecular intelligence responds to environment through continual replication of a genetic memory where output actions are stored as on or off genes that catalyze production of protein cellular organelles that self-assemble from a range of molecules mass produced by the Krebs Cycle into increasingly complex molecular designs. Successful responses to environment remain in memory in the population (gene pool) to keep going the billions year old cycle of life that through continual reproduction of previous state of genetic memory with deterministic modification one step at a time builds upon a previous design. A cladogram of resultant lineage thus shows a treelike progression of adapting designs evidenced by the fossil record where never once was there not a predecessor of like design present for the descendant design to have come from.

Cellular intelligence responds to environment through sensory molecules that address genetic switches (epigenetic) that can change during the lifetime of the genome but coding itself does not change. Vernalization stores seasonal climate information to know proper time to begin regrowth or bloom. All together these mechanisms that help a cell adapt without a change in the genome coding is the cellular intelligence. What changes code is at the molecular intelligence level, that does not require genes to be switched and when they are there is another level of functionality, it's a more moment to moment cellular intelligence. There may be a light sensitive brain-like mechanism involving centrioles that would certainly represent cellular intelligence. Observing microscopic single celled hay infusion protozoa show instinctive "behavior" inherent to design but is not in itself memory driven intelligence.

Intelligence requires a Memory with mechanism that together controls at least a chemical cycle. In electronics an addressable array of changeable data switches are loaded with on or off information used by a program that performs machine intelligent tasks. In living things this can be present in a brain where sensory cells address networks of neurons that wire to each other across synapse in a way that it can hold a memory of what was sensed.
The basic mechanism that produces the phenomena of intelligence can be modeled with a simple loop. We will here give the intelligence control of tank-like 2 motor drive system. Motor Forward and Motor Reverse is controlled with two bits where motor is off when 00 or 11 while motor is moving one way or the other when 01 or 10 with it not mattering which order the two control bits are connected to memory, it inherently self-organizes all inputs and outputs.

Conf(Addr) is a one bit memory array location that stores Confidence level from 0 to 3 at address specified by the "Addr" variable. Due to the way electronic counters operate (but not synapse) the program assumes that Conf(Addr) will not go below zero or above limit, in this case three. The RunMotors subroutine would here change -1 to 0, and 4 to 3 so it stays in range.

In the first line of program code we have what the intelligence is to control and could be real motors. With molecules this could be the Krebs Cycle. The "Call" instruction causes top to bottom program flow to jump to where another routine generates a virtual environment containing the robot then jumps back when finished. Where real motors are used the four motor control bits are only sent to motor controller circuit, then returns.
The second line adjusts a Confidence level in response to the condition of the "Stall" environmental input sensor that is 1 (true) when wheels stop turning as it would when wall stops it. Other sensors such as eye pixel, battery low sensor and another for having found charger is added with another If..Then.. statement.

The third line uses binary powers of two so that there is a unique Memory Address location for each possible input sensor combination. Networks of neurons already connect in a way that forms a unique branching paths so do not require a numerical address like this, but a computer memory here simulating them requires a number be given. Other inputs can be included in this addressing with the next power of two such as adding "+(EyePixel*32)" to include photosensor to see light from a battery charger. Memory size doubles for each bit added which is at first not a problem but can become unnecessarily complex. Not all sensory information need be included in addressing, just what is needed to make an efficient addressing system to sort visual experiences into unique locations in the memory. When there are a large number of inputs they are first summed in different layers of detail.
The fourth line takes a guess when confidence in an action is below one (zero) by randomly setting the four motor control bits then confidence level to one to indicate low certainty. This part of the mechanism is also intuitive when one tries to imagine what would happen where we could not take a "guess" when necessary. We would forever get stuck right there, maybe repeating the same unsuccessful action like bumping into barrier over and over again until dropping from exhaustion. Flies sometimes do this for a while against a pane of glass to reach a light source on the other side. At some point it has to realize that it is not having any success then try something else.

LoopStart:
Call RunMotors
If Stall=0 then Conf(Addr)=Conf(Addr)+1 Else Conf(Addr)=Conf(Addr)-1
Addr = LMF + (LMR*2) + (RMF*4) + (RMR*8) + (Stall*16)
If Conf(Addr)<1 Then Call RandomGuess: Conf(Addr)=1
Goto LoopStart

This model is analogous to finger muscle control that through training become coordinated in a way that they have the keyboard layout stored as motions to reach each key. In both cases intelligence successfully learns to navigate a 3D space without requiring a physical map. We are therefore able to type without consciously thinking about the level of intelligence that does the actual typing. There is in essence more than one intelligent mechanism at work, there are a number of them functioning at the same time.

We can sum up this mechanism by first needing something to control such as motors, muscles, inner cellular structure (stem cell migration) or the Krebs Cycle. Second there must be a way for success and failure of an action to be measured which can be visual as in typing, molecular using chemical feedback, or in extreme cases not being able to endure the environment simply eliminates it. Third there must be a memory with a structure that saves actions in a unique location in memory for each combination of sensory input signals such as network addressing as in a brain, or genes that are located in a unique functional location in a chromosome that is in a unique chromosome territory inside the nucleus of the cell. Fourth there must be a way to take a guess in order to try a new action which at the genome level involves code changes where in somatic hypermutation (cells of the immune system) regions of the genome undergo an organized recoding at some million times the normal rate to find a way to destroy an invader.

At our level we are consciously rewarded by "success" and feel punished by "failure". For that reason games and sports are very popular to achieve the euphoria that accompanies success. By being able to "feel for others" we can share in the success or failure of another intelligence simply by watching them. We therefore have heroes who succeed and villains who fail us.
Academia uses a reward system by "degrees" which often prevents employment to those who did not "make the grade" even where there are self-learners who have more knowledge and experience from learning while growing up. Intelligence is here again controlling something for it's own benefit. In this case learning and knowledge itself, with no regard to who or what is consumed.

We have such a need for knowledge many feel incomplete especially when it comes to the "big questions" like where we came from and in time will go. Scientists may try to answer that by searching for new knowledge scientifically. Others may seek similar knowledge from history or religion. This strong need for knowledge is also why this theory exists.
Asexual reproduction (except for accidental mutation) makes perfect clones. The only time it tries something new is when a freak accident does its genome some good. It's "learning rate" would here be extremely slow.
Adding sexual-type crossover exchange will cause the intelligence to try new things likely to work a little better in the next generation. This learning rate may be millions of times faster and account for why for so long all that existed was simple single celled organisms. The genome mechanism would first have to learn how to take a "good guess" which requires an organized exchange as is seen in chromosome crossover. Sexual reproduction might be necessary to go beyond the complexity of bacteria. Its arrival would be followed by a sudden appearance of multicellular organisms as the fossil record evidenced happening in the Precambrian.

Selected genes are continually replicated while others are disabled, analogous to the computer model's intelligence one step at a time heading towards the feeder by setting a successful response it is confident in then staying with it. And when conditions change such as where the feeder was moved while heading towards it then there will be a response ready to try that will likely work right away. This helps explain how a land animal with legs could in a relatively short amount of time become a whale with flippers. Determinism can also be seen in a giraffe neck and related physiology now changing in the longer direction. Their offspring do not have random length necks and hearts that give out early.

In the beginning before there was life molecular forces (bonding, polar) would self-assemble cell membranes (vesicles) and crystals like snowflakes then molecular intelligence made possible more complex tubulin based crystal designs including ATP synthase and flagellum motors. This complexity is achievable because of the way even a simple molecular intelligence inherently responds with a successful response and when challenged with an unknown can take a good guess what will work then remember the response. In sexual reproduction there is a crossover exchange of large amounts of genetic information that would appear to be random chaos but half the time produces viable offspring that are not perfect clones of the parents as there would always be without this crossover. After that genes are often copied or further moved around in an organized way that may seem like random jumping from place to place but it is analogous to learning where something belongs by trying different things to see what happens.

New designs at the multicellular level are also in part guided by what the organism itself intelligently and consciously finds desirable in the variety available to select as a mate. Examples include the peacocks where females selecting the largest most attractive tail design, led to males with brilliant displays, even though this makes it more difficult to fly from predators. In humans the looks of "sex symbols" sometimes computer enhanced to represent the conscious ideals not yet common in our morphology.
Without intelligence driven mate selection species would not bond with their own kind. This would either produce no offspring at all or a possibly sterile hybrid (mix of both) which in either case would result in fewer species over time.

Occasionally, chromosome complexity increases when two entire chromosomes fuse at opposite ends to become one. This has made humans unique among its kind where such a fusion makes a total of 46 chromosomes, instead of the 48 of all great apes. Here, a parent passed to offspring a fused copy in one of the two parental gametes, to birth a being with 47 chromosomes. That fusion then passed into the population where the fusion would then on occasion have the fusion in both gametes to make the first 46 chromosome beings. From a man and woman both with 46 (fusion in both gametes) could only come 46 chromosome offspring, us.

REFERENCES

[1] Discovery Institute, Questions about Intelligent Design, What is the theory of intelligent design?
http://www.discovery.org/csc/topQuestions.php

[2] G. Gaulin, Intelligence Generator/Detector computer model, download.
7 sensors (Stall, Full, Forward, See/Smell Food, Towards Food, Spin Towards, Angle) plus 4 motor bits as "feedback" so memory (brain) knows what the motors are doing.
http://www.planet-source-code.com/vb...71381&lngWId=1
If you do not have a Visual Basic compiler then this version is the same as Planet SourceCode but with additional comment in IntelligenceGenerator5.FRM file (the "source code") to help non-programmers. Properties (right click) of the IntelligenceGenerator5.EXE program that should match what you received are; Modified: November 14, 2008, 8:24:42 AM Size: 108 KB (110,592 bytes)
http://sites.google.com/site/intelli...Generator5.zip

[5] G. Gaulin, Demonstrating the Self-Assembly of the Cell Membrane, NSTA -The Science teacher, 10/1/2007
http://www.nsta.org/store/product_de...st07_074_07_72
Prior version, open access:
http://www.lessonplanspage.com/Scien...periment68.htm

[6] Guenter Albrecht-Buehler, Robert Laughlin Rea, Cell Intelligence (webpages)
http://www.basic.northwestern.edu/g-...r/cellint0.htm

[7] Harvard, Inner Life, animation.
http://multimedia.mcb.harvard.edu/an...erlife_lo.html
Also higher resolutions and videos:
http://multimedia.mcb.harvard.edu/media.html

[8] Molecular Nanobiointelligence Computers, National Cancer Center, June 21, 2005, Byoung-Tak Zhang, Center for Bioinformation Technology (CBIT) & Biointelligence Laboratory, School of Computer Science and Engineering, Seoul National University
http://bi.snu.ac.kr/Courses/4ai06f/NCC2005.pdf

[9] Synthesizing cellular intelligence and artificial intelligence for bioprocesses, P.R. Patnaik, Institute of Microbial Technology, Sector 39-A, Chandigarh-160 036, India
http://www.aseanbiotechnology.info/A...t/21018478.pdf

[10] Intelligence Generator computer model was adapted from the book (robot made virtual): Heiserman, D. L., How to Build Your Own Self-Programming Robot, Blue Ridge Summit, PA, TAB Books, Inc., 1979

[11] X.V. Zhang, S.P. Ellery, C.M. Friend, H.D. Holland, F.M. Michel, M.A.A. Schoonen, and S.T. Martin, "Photodriven Reduction and Oxidation Reactions on Colloidal Semiconductor Particles: Implications for Prebiotic Synthesis," Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology A: Chemistry, 2006, 185, 301-311.
http://www.seas.harvard.edu/environm...Z_JPP_2007.pdf

[12] X.V. Zhang and S.T. Martin, "Driving Krebs Cycle in Reverse through Mineral Photochemistry," Journal of the American Chemical Society, 2006, 128, 16032.
http://pubs.acs.org/cgi-bin/sample.c.../ja066103k.pdf

[13] Clays May Have Aided Formation of Primordial Cells
http://www.hhmi.org/news/szostak3.html

[14] Decision-Making Circuitry of Blood Stem Cells Mapped
http://www.hhmi.org/news/singh20060825.html
http://www.hhmi.org/research/investigators/singh.html

[15] Kyte J, Doolittle RF, Hydropathy index, Wikipedia, May 1982
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydropathy_index

[16] JH Koeslag, What is Life, Physiology website
http://academic.sun.ac.za/med_physbi.../dept/life.htm

[17] Annalee Newitz, Princeton Scientists Discover Proteins that Control Evolution, io9, 11/11/2008
http://io9.com/5083673/princeton-sci...trol-evolution

[18] K. MacPherson, Evolution's new wrinkle: Proteins with cruise control provide new perspective, News At Princeton, 11/10/2008
http://www.princeton.edu/main/news/a...ion=topstories
http://scitation.aip.org/getabs/serv...cvips&gifs=yes

Pk_#2
11-16-2008, 08:36 AM
LOL and sorry but my rep points are only 2. could have givne you more but, what can i do lol.
Such a great brother and only two rep points A_c? imsad

*Bump*

Ali_Cena
11-16-2008, 07:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pk_#2
Such a great brother and only two rep points A_c? imsad

*Bump*
lol yea akhi only 2 but anways it comes handy lol, thanks for the complements, i am a great brother because of the people here, such as you and others.:D:sl:

Ali_Cena
11-16-2008, 07:17 PM
greetings science, how are you?
anways i like your "essay" lol jokes, it looks good and i think it would be a shot at winning the money lol, not many people could produce stuff like that. anways maybe have a look at Abdul Fattahs homepage on ID i think it has some stuff on it, but they might be arugments such as unintelligent design or something, anyway glad to see a a fellow peer, who is such knowledagle-it makes me influenced lol in a way.
Peace to you all.

جوري
11-16-2008, 11:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Science101

Where there is no molecular intelligence present the Krebs Cycle would not be producing cells
You'll forgive that I skimmed over most of the topic with intention to refer back to it at a later time when I can let it all sink in, but that statement above really caught my fancy...

is this your own writing? or someone else'? if I can't trust a contestation in part how can I trust the whole? what is meant here by Krebs cycle not producing cells? I am the first to admit, it has been a while since biochem and molecular bio, but if memory serves me Krebs cycle isn't about production of 'cells' rather it is a series of enzymatic reactions in mitochondria involving oxidative metabolism of acetyl compounds to produce high-energy phosphate compounds that are the source of cellular energy...
there is no 'cell production in the process'

perhaps you can sum this composition for us, so that the more stupid of us (me) can understand?

thank you--
peace

Science101
11-17-2008, 11:09 AM
I think I see what you are saying and you are right. It is a power source and stream of simple molecules but does no building. That is done by what is around it like genome that does all that. It controls the energy so it can form a cell. Krebs Cycle would otherwise form nothing.

I could put that in to help.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.