/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please help - prayers for the sick??

cups123
11-12-2008, 07:44 PM
Hi everyone,

I would really appreciate it if somebody could direct me to a site where I can listen to prayers for the sick. My grandmother is very ill and I want to pray for her. She is a very devout muslim and while I grew up in a muslim family, I don't know if there are any particular surahs that I should listen to or read for this purpose. I love her dearly and as I see her life flash before me, I feel nothing but devastation.

I really appreciate it, thanks.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umm Hurairah
11-12-2008, 08:47 PM
Asalaamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu,

"Surah Fatiha is a cure for every illness except the deadly disease (through which death has been decreed)." [Darmi, Bahiqi]

May Allah restore your grandmother's health and fill her life with imaan. Ameen Thuma Ameen.

cute123
11-15-2008, 11:36 AM
ameen to the duas

Snowflake
11-16-2008, 01:32 PM
assalamu alaikum

i'm sorry to hear of your distress. Sis Umm Hurairah is right. Surah al Fatiha is the biggest ruqyah and also know as the surah of shifa. After reciting it blow on hands and wipe over your grandmother's entire body. You can recite it from 3 up to 11 times before wiping hands over patient.

May Allah grant shifa and good health to your grandmother inshaAllah. Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.