/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Nancy Drew, the Haunting of castle Malloy

جوري
11-13-2008, 03:40 AM
:sl:

I am wondering if any of you have this PC game, and if you have any tips on how to solve the 'zodiac/ scale' riddle

Jazakoum Allah khyran...

http://www.amazon.com/Nancy-Drew-Hau...6547725&sr=8-1

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muezzin
11-14-2008, 10:09 AM
There are video walkthroughs on YouTube. But if you don't want to spoil the game for yourself, you might not want to read all the titles etc.

There are also text walkthroughs.

Google is man's best friend.

AmarFaisal
11-14-2008, 10:44 AM
wow, there r games on Nancy , too??

I'd love to play it, hw is it?

جوري
11-14-2008, 06:11 PM

It is great fun.. Masha'Allah.. I was never a fan of games and I think the last time I had a 'game system' I was 8 :lol: but this is very challenging really, I was able to figure out just one thing on my on my own yesterday and when I did I got a bonus lantern to run the grounds outside..

I managed to kill Nancy twice-- the dumbest possible way to die, firs I took a large jump from the tower and fell out the window and the second time I fell into marsh land...

I think you'll really enjoy this if you are into math, and like a good mystery.. some of he puzzles are challenging ..

the game has a very creepy eerie feel to it, so far everything takes place at night so you don't really get to enjoy Ireland's amazing scenery by daytime nonetheless, the graphics are truly incredible ... Masha'Allah...

If I am successful at solving this, I might invest in all of her series insha'Allah...

let me know how you like it, if you get it..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
11-14-2008, 06:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
There are video walkthroughs on YouTube. But if you don't want to spoil the game for yourself, you might not want to read all the titles etc.

There are also text walkthroughs[/url].

Google is man's best friend.

Jazaka Allah.. I found this bad walk through from google, wasn't successful at aligning the leprechauns successfully using it, or bringing down this celtic wall to the barn using it either.. I think the youtube might just be what I am looking for...

Thank you

abs
11-14-2008, 08:22 PM
u cud go in google and type in: nancy drew guide IGN < write ign its a website

alcurad
11-18-2008, 06:24 AM
cool eerie game:)
don't depend on walkthroughs though, they ruin the game, especially for 'mind games' like this one. from my experience, you end up going to it every time you get stuck, and before you know it the game's over.

جوري
11-18-2008, 06:41 AM
:haha: I am still at it.. in fact.. I have died so many times I have lost count, especially in the bog.. the sheet that I found in the nursery to help me out wasn't very helpful, so I had to cheat.. it is actually taking a rather long time.. stupid tasks she has me running, like picking flowers for her wedding and seating chart..
still a few things I can't do, like work out those Ogham runes..

and seeing the youtube vids of this guy, he died so many times just working out the periodic table elements lol..
ah to come so far and die now.. it would be like reaching the age of 90 and then chocking on cinnamon :hmm:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.