/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My daughter likes skulls

innocent
11-13-2008, 05:16 PM
Is it allowed?
She likes pictures of skulls on her bags and accessories and stuff? Shes not an emo.
semi emo maybe?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Snowflake
11-14-2008, 09:20 AM
ask here inshaAllah sis

www.islam-qa.com

www.islamonline.net

kwolney01
11-15-2008, 07:43 PM
It's hard to get away from that stuff in the US. Everytime I go to the Mall and go shopping there are clothes with skulls on them. I personally do not like them, but as long as she is a good Muslim girl I think she'll be fine. It's a fashion you just can't get away from these days..I don't really understand it tho???

UnknownOne
11-16-2008, 01:23 PM
A.salaam
Neither do I...

Skull fashion will soon be out, then she'll be going off to flowers or ponys..or whatever else xD

W.salaam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
edil
11-16-2008, 08:45 PM
it might just be a stage she is going through she might over it preety soon so inshallah just stick in there

Sirat Mustaqeem
11-17-2008, 03:00 AM
Praise and Glory to Allah (swt)!

I was once told "if you have to question whether or not it's right, it probably isn't". Allowing your daughter, who is young and influential, to wear symbols that glorify death could lead to other exploratory behaviour later. Your actions, as mother, should be 100% encouraging of Islam for your young daughter.

When we permit trivial allowances to veer us from Allah's (swt) grace, we weaken our strength in Allah (swt). If traditional garb is not available, you must do your best to adorn your daughter in such a way that is 100% approving of Allah (swt).

I would not dress my daughter in skulls (:skeleton:) as it is indicative of submission or surrender to western culture.

Allah (swt) knows best. All Glory and Praise belongs to Him.

AnonymousPoster
11-19-2008, 07:13 PM
assalam walaikum.
try talking to her, shaitan influences us using beautiful words or playing with our emotions.
I've been emo, at first it was just fashion, i was doing my swalaat and everything, slowly i began to change, being rude with my parents, listening to music, i got even deeper, ive been smoking marijuana, drinking alcohol, taking psychotrop. well there was no difference between me and the kuffar, all this happen over one year or more.imsad
so please sister, do not let her follow that fashion or any other fashion, its sooooooo difficult to get out of it and return to Islam.
plz make duah for me

amna_mirza
11-19-2008, 10:05 PM
I don't understand this. What is wrong with skulls? How old is your daughter?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.