/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ina Lillah wa ina ilayhi raji3oon...

Na7lah
11-14-2008, 04:29 AM
:sl:

Ya Allah where do I begin? I’m so sad tonight. Tears form and there is nothing I can do to stop them from falling. It was only yesterday when I saw your face, so full of pain but nevertheless alive. You were alive, full of breath, smiling, and now…now you’re lying covered up…soon to be burried beneath the darkness…I miss you. I miss you so much and I can not bring you back…no one can except Allah. I cannot hold it much longer, I know you were meant to die but I can’t…I can’t think of you as dead. I can’t. I’ve made dua that Allah would cure you…that you would come back home with that smile on your face…But Allah had a different plan…I can not do anything but ask Allah to forgive you. I have so much to say, but I am tired of thinking, feeling, and crying. Allah Yarhamak! May Allah have mercy on you!

My grandpa died half an hour ago :cry: Ina Lillah wa ina ilayhi raji3oon...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
11-14-2008, 04:31 AM
imsad......
my heart sinks every time I sign on to the forum, and every time I wake up to a long distance phone call.. where does one go to escape all these sorrows?.

sob7an Allah

la 7awala wla qiwta illa billah, inna lilah wa'inna ilyhi raji3oon..

pls accept my deepest condolences sister..
May Allah swt receive him in his mercy to heaven's high meed

ameen

Na7lah
11-14-2008, 04:37 AM
my heart sinks every time I sign on to the forum, and every time I wake up to a long distance phone call.. where does one go to escape all these sorrows?.
i wish i knew

pls accept my deepest condolences sister..
May Allah swt receive him in his mercy to heaven's high meed
Ameen! jazakillah khair sis, i dnt kno why i'm online but i cnt sleep :(
just today i was thinking how serene and full of iman i felt and all of a sudden i feel so weak imsad

coddles76
11-14-2008, 04:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah421

Ya Allah where do I begin? I’m so sad tonight. Tears form and there is nothing I can do to stop them from falling. It was only yesterday when I saw your face, so full of pain but nevertheless alive. You were alive, full of breath, smiling, and now…now you’re lying covered up…soon to be burried beneath the darkness…I miss you. I miss you so much and I can not bring you back…no one can except Allah. I cannot hold it much longer, I know you were meant to die but I can’t…I can’t think of you as dead. I can’t. I’ve made dua that Allah would cure you…that you would come back home with that smile on your face…But Allah had a different plan…I can not do anything but ask Allah to forgive you. I have so much to say, but I am tired of thinking, feeling, and crying. Allah Yarhamak! May Allah have mercy on you!

My grandpa died half an hour ago :cry: Ina Lillah wa ina ilayhi raji3oon...
Ina Lillah wa ina ilayhi raji3oon

I know how you feel sister, I lost my mother a few days ago. Its the worst feeling but the best advice I have recieved and the best advice I can provide is to continue making DUA as much as you can. May Allah SWT have mercy on them, Ease them or the torment of the grave and join them amongst the ranks of the believers inshAllah. Keep strong and I Feel for you as I'm going through the same thing

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Woodrow
11-14-2008, 04:51 AM
AS Sister Skye already said.

Being a grandfather myself, I often wonder what will my grandchildren do and say after the day comes.

I have been working on a letter that I hope one day I finish and have it sent to each after that day happens, What I have so far is:

My Dear, Dear Child,

Please do not envy me or be angry with me. I am finally completing my duties on earth and it is time for me to stop working, suffering and to go forward.

My beloved little one, I am not leaving you I am only going forward to the day my entire life has been a training school for. I have finaly graduated from this trial called life. wish me well and remember me in your Duas that I will be successful as a graduate from Earth.

noorseeker
11-14-2008, 04:55 AM
Innalillahi wa inna lillahi rajioon, May Allah swt help you in your loss.

Na7lah
11-14-2008, 04:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
AS Sister Skye already said.

Being a grandfather myself, I often wonder what will my grandchildren do and say after the day comes.

I have been working on a letter that I hope one day I finish and have it sent to each after that day happens, What I have so far is:

My Dear, Dear Child,

Please do not envy me or be angry with me. I am finally completing my duties on earth and it is time for me to stop working, suffering and to go forward.

My beloved little one, I am not leaving you I am only going forward to the day my entire life has been a training school for. I have finaly graduated from this trial called life. wish me well and remember me in your Duas that I will be successful as a graduate from Earth.
subhanallah...jazakallah khair
i think i'll take a break from the computer now

BNDGR
11-14-2008, 05:36 AM
Asalam aliakum dear sister,
May Allah (swt) give you comfort in this very sad time.
Losing someone you love is never easy.
I will keep you in my prayers.
Take care sister.

edil
11-14-2008, 05:46 AM
Inalilah wa ina ilayhi rajeoun. May allah have mercy on your grandpa sis. I know how it feels cause my grandma passed away not long ago. Insha'allah sis just make dua for him and i wish you the best insha'allah.

north_malaysian
11-14-2008, 06:56 AM
Inna lillah w inna ilayhi rajioun....

Inna Allah ma'a al sabirin... imsad

BlissfullyJaded
11-14-2008, 07:26 AM

Inna lillahi wa inna illayhi raji'oun.

I'm sorry for your loss my dear sis. :cry:

Danah
11-14-2008, 08:13 AM
Oh sister, I am so sorry to hear that :cry:
accept my deepest condolences my beloved sister imsad
May allah accept his soul with all mercy ameen.

May allah ease the asking on him in his grave, and make it one of the paradise gardens

may allah grant you and the whole family patience

Ameeeen Ya allah
keep making duaa for him

Umu 'Isa
11-14-2008, 08:13 AM
I'm sorry for your loss sis :cry: inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon

IbnAbdulHakim
11-14-2008, 11:22 AM
innah lillaahi wa innah ilaihi raajiun..

those moments always hit you right at the end.

and what a hit.. may Allah grant your grandfather jannatul firdaus, and keep you all steadfast to the end.

Ameen

S_87
11-14-2008, 01:23 PM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioun! imsad

may Allah forgive and have mercy on him and grant you and your family patience in these hard times :cry:

Ansariyah
11-14-2008, 01:43 PM
Inna lilahi wa'inna ilyhi raji3oon

kullu nafsin dhaa2iqat al mawt.

I'm so sorry for ur loss sista, May Allah give you sabr n strength to bear this painful hardship.imsad

May Allah SWT forgive him, have mercy on his soul, make his grave spacious and grant him the highest of firdows ameen.

May ALlah re-unite us all with our loved ones in jannah ameen.

Soulja Girl
11-14-2008, 02:35 PM

Innah lillaahi wa inna ilaihi raajiun... :cry:

May Allah grant you and your family sabr and may he grant him Jannah... imsad

*hugs*

:w:

Amat Allah
11-14-2008, 02:44 PM

may Allah mercy him and purify him from all sins and make light his grave and make it one of Al Jannah wide gardens and may the Angels of paradise perfume him with Al Jannah perfumes and musk and clothe him with silk and paradise clothes Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

Patience7
11-14-2008, 09:09 PM
:sl: dear sis

Inna lillahi wainna ilaihi rajiun :cry:

may Allah give u and all ur family members the patience to stand through this loss
and may Allah have mercy on ur grandpa, grant him jannatul firdous...ameen

Olive
11-14-2008, 09:46 PM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon. :cry:

May Allah grant you and your family sabr and grant all Marhumeen Jannat al Firdous, ameen. :cry:

Nájlá
11-14-2008, 09:53 PM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon

ameen thuma ameen^^^

i swear am shaking and i cant stop the tears from falling. :cry:

Umm Hurairah
11-15-2008, 07:37 PM
Asalaamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu,

Ameen to all the duaas.

It is stated by Sayyidina Jabir (RA) that the Prophet (SA) said that whoever dies on Jummah is saved from the tribulation of the grave and will come bearing the signs of martyrs on the Day of Judgement. (Hulia, Abu Naim)

May Allah grant your family sabr and may Allah (SWT) forgive your grandfather. Ameen Thuma Ameen.

Periwinkle18
11-15-2008, 07:39 PM
inna lilah wa'inna ilyhi raji3oon

really sad sis :(

Khayal
11-15-2008, 08:34 PM
Inna Lillahe Wa Inna Elaehe Raje'on!
I'm sorry for your loss my dear Sis.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.