/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hotels in Madina anyone?

islamirama
11-14-2008, 05:07 PM
Hotels in Madina anyone?

By Faraz Omar Saudi Gazette

JEDDAH - A cool new service to find hotels in Madina has been launched. The link - www.haraj.net/madina - shows a satellite view of the city with the Prophet’s Mosque at the center. The hotels around it are marked in color.

Simply moving your mouse over the hotels gives you the name of the hotel and the contact details. This gives people the option to see and choose hotels according to their proximity with the Prophet’s mosque.

The website, still at its initial stage of development, promises to offer much more in the future.

It plans to build an online market place for visitors to find any services they need, from the comfort of their homes or offices.

http://www.saudigazette.com.sa/index.cfm?method=home.regcon&contentID=20080902161 64

Comment:

Those going to hajj should definitely visit the site and see your hotel's location so you don't become lost on the first time back from the masjid....

P.S. It would be a good idea to make this post a sticky....

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Güven
11-25-2008, 07:04 PM
:salamext:

looks very Handy! MashaAllah Perhaps it would be more handier if there were pictures of those hotels innit
btw Whats the differences with the Color?

islamirama
11-25-2008, 08:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Güven
:salamext:

looks very Handy! MashaAllah Perhaps it would be more handier if there were pictures of those hotels innit
btw Whats the differences with the Color?
:w:

check out my hajj advice thread under hajj, i have the pictures of the hotel there. I'm guessing the color coding is for different stars.

Güven
11-25-2008, 09:04 PM
"Hajj advice thread"?? i cant seem to find it :-[

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
islamirama
11-25-2008, 09:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Güven
"Hajj advice thread"?? i cant seem to find it :-[
I meant my advice to hajjis not the name of the thread itself. Check it here :)

http://www.islamicboard.com/umrah-ha...j-mubarak.html

Güven
11-25-2008, 09:26 PM
Oh that thread ! Yeah Ive seen it , awesome pictures MashaAllah!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.