/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hyperchrondria and Heart Palpalations

AnonymousPoster
11-15-2008, 04:53 PM
Asalaam Waliakum.

Has any of you suffered from these? and how did you overcome it?

I've been suffering from this for 3 months and its annoying because i know nothing is wrong with me but theres something in my head that keeps telling me it is...and sometimes my heart starts beating really fast and i think im gonna die but it resides after a while.

Someone help me please...its making me depressed!

Allah Hafiz

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Snowflake
11-15-2008, 06:38 PM
well, i've been feeling like im about to die for years and woohooo im still here. i think it's probably anxiety. do you have a fear of something? you must go to your doctor to rule out any physical problems. inshaAllah there won't be. as for anxiety, i find Quranic recitation the most beneficial remedy.

you can also use other methods like deep breathing, relaxation tapes etc and of course dikhr. InshaAllah if you keep at it, you'll find the symptoms lessen or disappearing altogether.

InshaAllah other members will have some beneficial suggestions. this is all i can think of right now.

nadia030812
11-16-2008, 04:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scents of Jannah
well, i've been feeling like im about to die for years and woohooo im still here. i think it's probably anxiety. do you have a fear of something? you must go to your doctor to rule out any physical problems. inshaAllah there won't be. as for anxiety, i find Quranic recitation the most beneficial remedy.

you can also use other methods like deep breathing, relaxation tapes etc and of course dikhr. InshaAllah if you keep at it, you'll find the symptoms lessen or disappearing altogether.

InshaAllah other members will have some beneficial suggestions. this is all i can think of right now.
i have a fear of dying...did u get the symptoms i did? like racing heart beat? dizziness?

how long did it take you to go away?
i went to docs but they said its anxiety and tried putting me on anti depressants, which i dont want to go on!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.