/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Advice needed -confused

anonymous
11-16-2008, 07:12 PM

I'm so confused and don't know what to do. please please do advise me.

Two of my best friends (named here Girl A and Girl B) have not been talking to each other for about a week now. It all started when girl A got upset with girl B over something very little which could have been sorted out really quickly. However, Girl A stopped talking to Girl B, regardless of the number of times Girl B tried to sort out the problem and talk to her (A just blanked B!!)

Right so since, then they haven't been talking. Girl B felt very hurt when she was blanked because she wanted to sort the problem out very quickly so we could become a group of friends again. She was so upset, but Girl A didn't really care, and so B saw that as A didn't care anymore about her, she wasn't going to sort the problem out, seeing as she didn't mean anything to A...

Its a great big problem now, where Girl B hates A and doesn't want to even know her, and so it looks like they are never going to be friends again, or at least not the same as before.

But anyway, I was in the middle. But after everything, Im thinking, I am on Girl B's side as she did try and sort the problem out but Girl A couldn't be bothered. She made her feel very hurt by making it obvious that B didn't mean anything to her. So, I know GIrl A is wrong, and her actions were not right, so shouldn't I speak out against it? (The problem here is if I speak out against it, there will be an argument between me and girl A, but I wouldn't really care if that was the case as I would know I am doing something right. It might even end up in me also not being friends with Girl A...so should I speak out against it??) Also bearing in mind, that Girl A hasn't been a very good

I read before you can't be a friend to your friend's enemy (or someone who she doesn't like.) So does this mean that if I was to stay in the middle and not speak out and just leave it to both of them to sort out between themselves or just leaving it like that - thats would be wrong?

Sorry if I have confused you, but I really need some advice. What do I do...whats the right thing?

Am I to speak out and confront Girl A and even if she stops being my friend anymore, I know I did the right thing or leave it to them to sort out, and not take any sides?

Jazakallah khairan and thanks to you all.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Zahida
11-16-2008, 09:56 PM
:sl: My advice would be leave them to sort it out, whilst remaining indifferent to both parties, because you are friends with both girls, don't let their squabble come in between the three of you........:w::bump1:

anonymous
11-17-2008, 03:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zahida
:sl: My advice would be leave them to sort it out, whilst remaining indifferent to both parties, because you are friends with both girls, don't let their squabble come in between the three of you........:w::bump1:
Ditto!

Snowflake
11-17-2008, 12:06 PM
it's a rewardful act to bring about a reconciliation of friendships/relations between people. therefore i think you should say something, just not about them but about how Allah ta'ala likes those who forgive others.

InshaAllah use references from al -Quran
Allah says, “The reward of the evil is the evil thereof, but whosoever forgives and makes amends, his reward is upon Allah.” (al-Shura 42: 40)
In the Qur’an Allah has described the Believers as “those who avoid major sins and acts of indecencies and when they are angry they forgive.” (ash-Shura 42: 37)

and the example of Rasullulah saw.. which we should follow
In one Hadith, the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said that Allah has commanded him about nine things; one of them he mentioned was “that I forgive those who do wrong to me.”
sorry im pressed for time to find more.. Allah can help via google inshaAllah ;)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.