/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I started a website!

mysticalsilence
11-17-2008, 03:39 AM
I haven't posted here for a while but the reason i am posting is because i started a blog recently and right now i am posting just general news on it.
I wa sinitially thinking of making it a religious blog or something more meaningfull but to be honest religion goes so many ways and "breaking news" in religion is never positive. anyway just look at it and tell me what you guys think? also got any suggesstions on what direction I should take it?

check it out

http://www.recklessreality.com

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
_PakistaN_
11-21-2008, 05:07 AM
its a nice website...advertise it a bit more

kwolney01
11-21-2008, 05:21 AM
It's really nice...there is a lot of really cool information on there. Some of the stuff I've never heard before...like the needle in the neck!! :uuh: And the real life Furbys they are kind of cute...:-[
I like how you have something different it's not all about one topic. Maybe giving your opinion on some of the things would be nice?
Overall it is a very good website.

Thanks for sharing with us.

mysticalsilence
11-21-2008, 05:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by kwolney01
It's really nice...there is a lot of really cool information on there. Some of the stuff I've never heard before...like the needle in the neck!! :uuh: And the real life Furbys they are kind of cute...:-[
I like how you have something different it's not all about one topic. Maybe giving your opinion on some of the things would be nice?
Overall it is a very good website.

Thanks for sharing with us.
Its updated Daily so please support another Muslim trying to make it on the web by spreading it to all your friends and reading it daily.

Thanks

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.