/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What does this mean?

AnonymousPoster
11-17-2008, 01:53 PM
I am a born muslim but as shame as I am to admit I haven been practicing my religion as I should been in the past but alhamdulillah I am at the stage where my imaan is much stronger now and I feel great that I have implemented my religion as my way of life. And I just like to say all members of this forum are great really have helped to stay positive and steadfast in my religion and have gained lot of knowledge from all you guys from the post you have posted to varies problems.

I just got few issues that being bugging me it just that more I learn about my religion and more I try to do the more questions raise in my head. As I’m beginning to see life in a different light. But someday my imam is really strong but someday certain things just put lots of questions in my head that I can’t find answers to and I start doubting my self and behaviour. I hate when I feel like this cause I know it only takes a moment of weakness to do a bad thing and I don’t want to go back to the way I was.

Is this feeling normal and how do you guys avoid it

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
anonymous
11-18-2008, 08:27 AM
I hate when I feel like this cause I know it only takes a moment of weakness to do a bad thing and I don’t want to go back to the way I was.
Is this feeling normal and how do you guys avoid it
with the part ive quoted, oh, allll the time! if i feel like im gnna fall into bad things and all, then i avoid what i feel may lead me to it. and then subhanallah at other times i feel like as if allah "shuts the door" in my face to the haram. which is nice :D

But someday my imam is really strong but someday certain things just put lots of questions in my head that I can’t find answers to and I start doubting my self and behaviour.
could you eloborate on this, pls. i mean what kind of qns in your head do you get? does it regard allah, or :?
:)

Saimah Ali
11-18-2008, 02:37 PM
It happens, it's normal. Just make dua for it to go away & do lots of dhikr.

AnonymousPoster
11-22-2008, 06:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
with the part ive quoted, oh, allll the time! if i feel like im gnna fall into bad things and all, then i avoid what i feel may lead me to it. and then subhanallah at other times i feel like as if allah "shuts the door" in my face to the haram. which is nice :D

could you eloborate on this, pls. i mean what kind of qns in your head do you get? does it regard allah, or :?
The question generally regard to islam dont get me wrong i love my religion its the only thing that gives me peace of mind. But when i look around me i guess some questions just play on my head like do the non believers really deserve such punishments some of them are really really good people i am friends with non muslims and they are wonderful the things they do doesnt come across bad but when an muslim person does the same thing it looks bad why is that.

Also how come talikng to the oosite sex is so wrong even if the people are jus your friends. How come something seem so minor but in islam its looked as a really big sin.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
- Qatada -
11-24-2008, 06:53 PM
:salamext:

this might be of some help insha Allah;

http://www.islamicboard.com/advice-s...dying-out.html

anonymous
11-27-2008, 08:56 AM
assalamu alaykum

Firstly, it important to understand that what Allah prohibits and permits is due totally to His wisdom and knowledge of His slaves. And this also applies to who He punishes and for what reasons.
Secondly, I suggest that you abandon anyone/anything who causes you to have doubts in your faith :)
But when i look around me i guess some questions just play on my head like do the non believers really deserve such punishments
To put it straight and forward, yes because we don’t know what the hearts harbor, only Allah does. Subhanallah they have a whole life to live and repent they have a whole life to adhere to the warnings and punishments But THEY choose to ignore that. THEY choose to worship other than Allah, despite what he has bestowed upon them of blessings.
Compare it to your parents. How many times do you get told off and warned from your parents not to do something, but when you go ahead and do it anyway, and in the end they pull your ear for not listening lol :p because they have warned you and yet you’ve gone against them! If this is your parents, than what about allah!
some of them are really really good people i am friends with non muslims and they are wonderful the things they do doesnt come across bad but when anmuslim person does the same thing it looks bad why is that
Lol because we both have different standards and ideas, I guess :D

Also how come talikng to the oosite sex is so wrong even if the people are jus your friends.
If you can control your eyes, your manner of speech, etc than you cannot control your heart. Of course everyone has clean intentions when talking to the opposite gender, well most people would, however sometimes things happen which we dont like and cannot control, such as developing feelings for the other person. You just have to look around you to realize that so many people have fallen into this trap, and so many get hurt because of it. Its better to keep the doors closed than to open them and force them shut, as someone else mentioned here.

How come something seem so minor but in islam its looked as a really big sin.
And again this is where allahs wisdom comes in. what we see as minor, islam sees as major. What we need to do, is instead of looking at something from our own perspectives, we need to look at it from the Islamic perspective. That way, inshallah we will understand its proper status and see why its seen as something major.
And even if we don’t understand it from anislamic perspective, at the very least but our responsibitly should be that we trust that Allah prohibist and permits for us sccording to his knowledge and that Just because we connot see the wisdom behind it, it dosnt mena that there isn’t any. :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!