/* */

PDA

View Full Version : surrender!

anonymous
11-17-2008, 04:22 PM
how do u surrender to lord?
give up?
other than killing urself, i havent found any other way, and unfortunatly thats haram too.

ur soul is stolen, ur faith is broken, ur name is a mask, and ur life is dead. all thats left is ur shadow...

:D:cry:

give up u wanna do ...
but that too u cant do.

betrayed by all, big and small, loved or hated, great or small, living or dead, it all betrayed u when you started to get some trust for em again... u took the risk u shouldnt have taken and now ur just screwed up so now what?????????????????

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Na7lah
11-17-2008, 04:27 PM
u remind me of truemuslim =X

how do u surrender to lord?
give up?
u know what, forget bout everyone here, seriously anyone who hurts you betrays you just leave them behind, walk up to Allah, follow his commands and He'll run towards you

Allah placed us here so we'd worship him and when we do we raise our status, and remember all u'r going through is a test, and Allah tests those that he loves...

Zahida
11-17-2008, 08:05 PM
:sl:Eeeeeeeeeeermmm i think you ARE not the only one suffering.
Tell me what is it that makes you suffer?? Do you not have a roof over your head? Do you not have food in your stomach? Do you have a serious illness? Are you alone/orphan in the world? Do you not have the Blessings of your sight, sound legs arms...............

I HOPE I MADE MY POINT............... Not intending to be sarcastic but open your eyes and look around you and learn to appreciate what you DO have, instead of greiving for what you don't have...................:w::bump1:

anonymous
11-19-2008, 02:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah421
u remind me of truemuslim =X

u know what, forget bout everyone here, seriously anyone who hurts you betrays you just leave them behind, walk up to Allah, follow his commands and He'll run towards you

Allah placed us here so we'd worship him and when we do we raise our status, and remember all u'r going through is a test, and Allah tests those that he loves...
lol nah she died already.
its sorta hard to leave them behind if theyr living in the same house as me. :-[

format_quote Originally Posted by Zahida
:sl:Eeeeeeeeeeermmm i think you ARE not the only one suffering.
Tell me what is it that makes you suffer?? Do you not have a roof over your head? Do you not have food in your stomach? Do you have a serious illness? Are you alone/orphan in the world? Do you not have the Blessings of your sight, sound legs arms...............

I HOPE I MADE MY POINT............... Not intending to be sarcastic but open your eyes and look around you and learn to appreciate what you DO have, instead of greiving for what you don't have...................:w::bump1:
i rather be with no legs no arms no house no food than turn down my deen...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
11-19-2008, 02:02 PM
ignore what you desire

best way to surrender

Zahida
11-19-2008, 06:40 PM
:sl: Honey don't get me wrong i don't want you to forget your deen, but just appreciate what you do have instead..........

If you are content 100% with your deen then you wouldn't let anything get you down. I hope that Allah eases your troubles and showers you with His Blessings and Rehmat...............

This person bringing you down is also Allahs' creation DON'T let this person make you feel the way you do........... He/She is no better than you and we will all return to our creator, if someone wrongs you turn the other cheek and show dignity.............

If this person is living with you it must be hard, try evrything in your powere to ignore and keep out of their way. If you do need to see/speak to them remain civil and dignified.............. you are better than that!:bump1::w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.