/* */

PDA

View Full Version : any advice

AnonymousPoster
11-17-2008, 08:31 PM
how do you keep yourself content i am such as emotional person i cant seem to get the balance in my life. One minute im so hyper next minute im so so so down. I dont even know why well i have my problems like everyone else but im just prone to depression i just dont know how to come out of it. When im down nothing seems to get me back up :cry:imsad:cry:

Any wise advice

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Zahida
11-17-2008, 09:47 PM
:bump1::sl: Yes. We all get days like that. Just keep your constant zikr recite anything you know from drood sharif ayat-ul-kursi, kul anything even if you are slowly repeating Allah, Allah, Allah........... InshaAllah you will start to feel the difference.:w:

Snowflake
11-18-2008, 12:30 AM
remember death frequently inshaAllah

it helps to motivate us to do something for the here-after.. puts things into perspective.. suddenly our problems in the dunya seem irrelevant when we realise the test that lies ahead of us. May Allah make it easy for you. Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.