:arabic6:
Bismillaah!
The Lowest Rank of Those in Paradise
Saeed al Qahtani
From the Book "The Supreme Triumph and the Evident Loss"
© 1999 IIPH
http://islaam.com

:salamext:
Abdullah ibn Mas`ood, radhiallahu `anhu, narrated that the Prophet, sallallahu `alaihi wa sallam said:
“I know the last person who will come out of Hell and the last one to enter the Paradise. A man comes out crawling and Allah (subhanahu wa ta`ala) says: Go, enter the Paradise. Then he approaches it and it appears to him as if filled, then he returns back and says: O Allah, I found it full. Then Allah says: Go, enter the Paradise. He approaches it and it appears to him as if filled. He then returns back and says: O Allah, I found it to be full. Allah says to him: Go, enter Paradise, you have what is equal to the whole world and ten folds (or, you have what is equal to ten times this world). He then says: “O Allah, are you mocking me (or laughing at me) while You are the King?” Ibn Mas`ood said: I saw the Prophet, sallallahu `alaihi wa sallam laugh till his molar teeth were seen. Abdullah stated that the Prophet sallallahu `alaihi wa sallam said: “That is the lowest rank of those in the Paradise.” [Al Bukhari and Muslim]
In the Hadith narrated by Ibn Mas`ood and the Hadith narrated by Abu Saeed al Khudri, is the story of the man of the tree, who is in the lowest rank of Paradise. Allah reminds him, beseech such and such. When he says all and has nothing more to beg,Allah says: That is for you with ten folds more. Then he enters his house where his two wives of black and white eyed Hoor al`Ein came to him and say: We thank Allah who brought you alive to us and brought us alive to you. Then he says: No person is given like what I have been given.”
[Muslim]
Al Mughira ibn Shu`ba narrated that the Prophet, sallallahu `alaihi wa sallam, said:
“Musa `alaihis salam asked Allah: Who is of the lowest rank among those of Paradise? He said: He is a man who comes after those of Paradise have been entered into it.” Then it is said to him, “Enter Paradise.” He says: O my Rabb Allah, how could I? People had already taken their places and got their grants? He is then told: Will you be satisfies if you have the possessions of a king of the world. He says: I am satisfied O my Rabb. Then Allah says: that is for you, and like it, and a like, and a like, and a like.” For the fifth he says ‘I am pleased O my Rabb’. Allah says: this is for you and like it ten folds, and also whatever you like and what pleases your eyes. The man says: I am pleased O my Rabb!…”
[Muslim]

Source.

:wasalamex

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Olive
11-19-2008, 08:49 PM
:sl:

Subhan'Allah, beautiful Hadith. :)

Allahu Akbar, if the lowest rank in Jannah is 10 times this world, imagine the Jannah of the highest rank - Allahu Akbar!

:w:
:w:

kwolney01
11-20-2008, 03:51 AM
SubhanAllah!!

I agree, this is very beautiful!! I can only imagine what the highest rank in Jannah will be :D if thats what you get for being the lowest!!

Thanks for sharing!!

Jazak Allah Khair!

Argamemnon
11-20-2008, 03:58 PM
To be perfectly honest, I would be happy if I didn't experience any mental or physical pain in the Hereafter. That's more than enough. I don't want beautiful "virgin women" or anything like that. I would be perfectly happy to sit in a corner somewhere without having to suffer. Not suffering itself means paradise to me!!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
fouzie
11-21-2008, 06:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Argamemnon
To be perfectly honest, I would be happy if I didn't experience any mental or physical pain in the Hereafter. That's more than enough. I don't want beautiful "virgin women" or anything like that. I would be perfectly happy to sit in a corner somewhere without having to suffer. Not suffering itself means paradise to me!!
I hope it like you too, that's why we need to be careful with our life and do Islamic life..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.