/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I didnt get it

be sensible
11-19-2008, 05:00 PM
I went for a job interview yesterday but im sure i did pretty bad at the interview i let nerves get better off me. And now im sure i didnt get the job. I was quite looking forward to it.

I feel really disappointed imsad

any wise words imsad

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aadil77
11-19-2008, 05:04 PM
what job was it? trying to find a better job myself

Don't worry jsust keep praying and Allah will provide you with better opportunities

Sahabiyaat
11-19-2008, 05:05 PM
"what has reached you was never meant to pass you
and what has passed you was never meant to reach you"

"yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery." :)

why worry, when you dont even know.Juts leave it to Allah, either way, make sure you are gratefull towards his desicion. :)

Güven
11-19-2008, 05:08 PM
I know what you mean, im noo good at job interviews too lol
they say that the first impression decides all and if you mess that up you have a low chance that you will be hired :X

but dont give it up , keep persisting and show them that you realy want this job!
and if not then May Allah help you to find a better job :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
be sensible
11-19-2008, 05:25 PM
oh thankyou for your posts Its actually a better job within the company i work for now i think i was more nurvous becaus i was interviewed by my managers and another manager who works on my department as well

so i been seeing them all day today which is like really embarrassing cause im sure i said some silly and unrellavant stuff to the questions so you can imagine how awkward its been for me evethough im trying not to show it lol :D

you know its like you know the answers but when your there your mind just goes blank when i came out i was just like i could have said this i could have said that so why didnt i think of that when i was there ahhhh the gutter zonneee lol

glo
11-19-2008, 05:43 PM
Just trust that God is in charge of this situation.
Sometimes he closes one door before he opens another ...

I pray that a job will come up, which is meant for you! :statisfie

Peace

Pk_#2
11-19-2008, 05:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
Just trust that God is in charge of this situation.
Sometimes he closes one door before he opens another ...

I pray that a job will come up, which is meant for you! :statisfie

Peace
;o Welcome Back,

And nice reply.

Olive
11-19-2008, 06:17 PM
:sl:

Don't worry sis. Just keep making Du'a and maybe Allah will give you an even better job! :)

:w:

Khalil_Allah
11-26-2008, 06:18 PM
awww ukhti, I'm sure you did well inshaAllah.

Sometimes it will help you when you interview if you forget how "important" the people interview you are. They had to roll out of bed in the morning too. They aren't anything special.

Also don't think of the interview as though you are sitting on stage in front of everyone. Don't try to make a show of it with your answers. It's just a conversation wiv some peeps and you have the easy part of answering the questions.

ajnabee
11-26-2008, 08:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Khalil_Allah
awww ukhti, I'm sure you did well inshaAllah.

Sometimes it will help you when you interview if you forget how "important" the people interview you are. They had to roll out of bed in the morning too. They aren't anything special.

Also don't think of the interview as though you are sitting on stage in front of everyone. Don't try to make a show of it with your answers. It's just a conversation wiv some peeps and you have the easy part of answering the questions.
i fink its a bit too late for interview tips akhi. lol :)

Lauren274
11-26-2008, 09:31 PM
Find a friend that you think would do a practice interview with you and give you helpful advice. Go over the common interview questions so you know how exactly to phrase your answers. Here's a link to the 50 most asked questions... http://bhuvans.wordpress.com/2006/08...-interview-qa/ I was going to say make sure you dress appropriatly for an interview, but then I remembered what forum I'm on. :)

yasin ibn Ahmad
11-26-2008, 09:52 PM
... it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not.
(Baqara-216)
( ENGLISH ) ( BY A. YUSUF ALİ )

be sensible
11-29-2008, 03:08 PM
Assalamualikum everybody thankyou so sooo much for all your post i thought i just share my good news with all you guys after all the trouble and headache was for nothing becauseeee i found out that i Actually got the job alhamdullillah it goes to show one way or another allah makes everything fall into places and all the hard work does pay off at the end im so happy im static.:D:D

Anyways thaks for all your time. Jazakallah kair

Amaanah
11-29-2008, 04:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by yasin ibn Ahmad
... it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not.
(Baqara-216)
( ENGLISH ) ( BY A. YUSUF ALİ )
:thumbs_up
also what i was going to say :)
always make dua to Allaah for what is best for you because only Allaah knows what is best

Argamemnon
11-29-2008, 04:39 PM
:sl:

Congratulations with your new job. You know, the extreme nervousness you feel at job interviews, the fact that your mind goes blank etc. that's how I ALWAYS feel (in every situation)... Even when shopping and doing other daily tasks :(

Olive
11-29-2008, 04:42 PM
Masha'Allah! Congratulations on the job! :D

May Allah give you khair from it. :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.