/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How To Read Country Of Origin In Bar Codes

Sabbir_1
11-19-2008, 10:32 PM
The whole world is scared of China made 'black hearted goods'. Can you differentiate which one is made in the USA , Philippines , Taiwan or China ? For your Information ... the first 3 digits of the barcode is the country code wherein the product was made.
Sample: all barcodes that start with 690.691.692 until 695 are all MADE IN CHINA.
471 is Made in Taiwan

This is our human right to know, but the government and related department never educate the public, therefore we have to RESCUE ourselves.
Nowadays, Chinese businessmen know that consumers do not prefer products 'made in china', so they don't show from which country it is made.
However, you may now refer to the barcode, remember if the first 3 digits is 690-695 then it is Made in China .
00 - 13 ~ USA & CANADA
30 - 37 ~ FRANCE
40 - 44 ~ GERMANY
49 ~ JAPAN
50 ~ UK
57 ~ Denmark
64 ~ Finland
76 ~ Switzerland and Lienchtenstein
471 ~ Taiwan
628 ~ Saudi-Arabia
629 ~ United Arab Emirates
690-695~ China
740-745 ~ Central America
All 480 Codes ~ The Philippines

This information is verified on http://www.food-info.net/uk/qa/qa-fp121.htm - which has a more detailed and accurate list.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
smile
11-20-2008, 03:47 PM
What is your problem with china?
Most of the things you own is probably made in china ...
So just deal with it
coz
china is awesome!

Saadet
11-21-2008, 12:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by smile
So just deal with it
coz
china is awesome!
You say you're a Muslim and you ask what the problem with China is?

Have you ever heard of the Uighur? A Turkic Muslim race which are the native inhabitants of Dogu Turkestan, a Chinese-occupied region known as 'Xinjiang' in Mandarin.

As recently as three months ago, the Chinese government bulldozed a mosque in Kashgar to punish the local Uighur because they refused to carry a pro-China banner when the Olympic torch passed through Dogu Turkestan.

The methods of torture used against Uighur dissidents include rape, sodomizing, boiling alive, the breaking of bones, and beatings so severe they leave the recipient paralyzed for life.

China is the enemy of the world, and I frankly believe that Han Chinese from the PRC are the worst people who ever lived. Even in Israel, there are Jews who condemn the mistreatment of the Palestinians. I guarantee you that you will NEVER meet a Han Chinese from China who disagrees with the sadistic treatment meted out to Uighurs.

http://www.eastturkestan.net/

w4k4j1
03-09-2010, 12:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Saadet

Have you ever heard of the Uighur? A Turkic Muslim race which are the native inhabitants of Dogu Turkestan, a Chinese-occupied region known as 'Xinjiang' in Mandarin.

As recently as three months ago, the Chinese government bulldozed a mosque in Kashgar to punish the local Uighur because they refused to carry a pro-China banner when the Olympic torch passed through Dogu Turkestan.

The methods of torture used against Uighur dissidents include rape, sodomizing, boiling alive, the breaking of bones, and beatings so severe they leave the recipient paralyzed for life.

China is the enemy of the world, and I frankly believe that Han Chinese from the PRC are the worst people who ever lived. Even in Israel, there are Jews who condemn the mistreatment of the Palestinians. I guarantee you that you will NEVER meet a Han Chinese from China who disagrees with the sadistic treatment meted out to Uighurs.

w4k4j1 likes this...!!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Strzelecki
03-09-2010, 12:34 PM
What is the barcode beginning for Israeli produce?

ardianto
03-09-2010, 01:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by buriedaway_4536
What is the barcode beginning for Israeli produce?
729 (if I am not wrong).

Strzelecki
03-11-2010, 11:19 AM
JazakaAllahu kheyran.
Thank you.

smile
03-12-2010, 05:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Saadet

generalization!!!!!!!!
:omg::omg::omg:^o)
there are a lot of chinese muslims!!!!

waqas maqsood
03-14-2010, 12:56 AM
Jazak'Allah for sharing!

P.S... I'm just at work and was getting bored... but u just created this game for me... I've start to look around all type of bar codes in the hotel to figure manufacturing origin...

:shade:

SMA89
03-14-2010, 01:02 AM
I just checked a Fake Lacoste Shirt from China but the first 3 digits are 610

waqas maqsood
03-14-2010, 01:10 AM
I'm having biscuits... made by the germans... lol

'Abd Al-Maajid
03-14-2010, 03:40 AM
Hey!!! just ate banana and there was no barcode on that...;D;D;D;D

Ramadhan
03-14-2010, 03:42 AM
Oh No! Not the GERMANS!

LoL!

Ramadhan
03-14-2010, 03:44 AM
This barcode thing is interesting.

I have just been looking around the house and found that all my Indonesian made items have the first three digits barcode of 899.

:)

ardianto
03-16-2010, 04:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by smile
So just deal with it
coz
china is awesome!
If you ask me "What is your problem with Chinese's products ?". My answer is "Its price !".

Many Chinese's products are low quality products, but the prices are not only low but 'unbelievable'. It becomes a problem for Indonesian products in market.

Sometime I calculate production cost of Chinese's products that I found in Indonesia. And I always wonder, how can Chinese sell their products in low price like this ?.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.