/* */

PDA

View Full Version : gender question

anonymous
11-20-2008, 09:16 PM
im quite upset to see that there's a lack of good men around these days.

and the ones who tend to have a good personality and stuff, also fall prey to the wrong type of girls. by observing this i am beginning to lose hope and decided i'll remain single for longer.

i fear that i'll never be in a normal relationship, maybe im asking for a lot?

for instance, i've seen how dudes even when they're married talk and have tendencies toward other girls, i feel that my good nature will be taken advantage out of. and i dont like when people lie to me, so if a dude supposedly feels inclination to another girl i hate that he will lie and say he only wants to be with me etc.

please help my insecurities...they suck, but what can i say, it's part of being human.

last but not least, what do guys look for in a girl anyway? it will be absurd to just say deen and good character, i believe looks play a part to a certain degree. i've come across a case where someone said looks doesn't matter, but i believe that's all crap.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
11-20-2008, 09:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
im quite upset to see that there's a lack of good men around these days.
lol that goes both ways!!! but its also not true, you gotta be a good muslim man to know other good muslim men :D !

and the ones who tend to have a good personality and stuff, also fall prey to the wrong type of girls. by observing this i am beginning to lose hope and decided i'll remain single for longer.
hmm, see a good man might fall prey, but he'll learn his lesson and snap out of it - learn from it then get married. he wont linger on it trust me - and he wont go into deep haram either - the best ones dont go into it at all mashAllah. and i know a lot of those, two are even hafidh :uuh:

i fear that i'll never be in a normal relationship, maybe im asking for a lot?
you mean normal "MARRIAGE" right?

for instance, i've seen how dudes even when they're married talk and have tendencies toward other girls, i feel that my good nature will be taken advantage out of. and i dont like when people lie to me, so if a dude supposedly feels inclination to another girl i hate that he will lie and say he only wants to be with me etc.
dont free-mix , dont develop tendencies. A man shouldnt be chatting to other non-mahrams anyway... married OR unmarried !

last but not least, what do guys look for in a girl anyway? it will be absurd to just say deen and good character, i believe looks play a part to a certain degree. i've come across a case where someone said looks doesn't matter, but i believe that's all crap.
most men just want a girl who everytime they look at her they feel really happy (this is due to a mixture of a lot of stuff... looks is deffo one of them) like they made the right choice, a girl who guards herself ie fends off other idiot men when her husband aint around and covers up, and obviously a girl pious and pretty.

hope that answers you slightly

Assalamu Alaikum

Olive
11-20-2008, 09:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fighting4Iman
lol that goes both ways!!! but its also not true, you gotta be a good muslim man to know other good muslim men :D !

hmm, see a good man might fall prey, but he'll learn his lesson and snap out of it - learn from it then get married. he wont linger on it trust me - and he wont go into deep haram either - the best ones dont go into it at all mashAllah. and i know a lot of those, two are even hafidh :uuh:

you mean normal "MARRIAGE" right?

dont free-mix , dont develop tendencies. A man shouldnt be chatting to other non-mahrams anyway... married OR unmarried !

most men just want a girl who everytime they look at her they feel really happy (this is due to a mixture of a lot of stuff... looks is deffo one of them) like they made the right choice, a girl who guards herself ie fends off other idiot men when her husband aint around and covers up, and obviously a girl pious and pretty.

hope that answers you slightly

Assalamu Alaikum
Masha'Allah, always good advice! :thumbs_up

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.