/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What is this experience?

Saimah Ali
11-21-2008, 03:28 PM
I was sleeping and I woke up during the night and I couldn't move anything. Except my tongue. I saw a red light in the corner of my left eye and felt like the shaytan was speaking to me. It was taunting me saying; "Now I've got full control of you, what are you going to do? You can't do anything at all."

I started reciting La ilaaha illallah with my tongue, because I could not move anything else, then slowly slowly the light started to fade and I could move again. Then I realised that not the "power of the light", shock made me freeze in my bed.

Subhanallah what is this brothers and sisters?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Saimah Ali
11-22-2008, 11:28 AM
anyone?!!

Zahida
11-22-2008, 12:19 PM
:sl: I honestly don't know what to say to this.............. You have obviously had some kind of experience. When you went to bed were you in wudu?
I would suggest you ask a scholar or get in touch with the local Imaam.:w:

Keltoi
11-22-2008, 05:06 PM
This sounds similar to a "night terror." I don't know how old you are, but I experienced similar things when I was younger. Medically, it is considered a physchological phenomenon. It seemed pretty real at the time to me as well.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Saimah Ali
11-23-2008, 11:58 AM
So its nothing to do with Islam? Subhanallah 87 views and 2 replies, that is sad.

Olive
11-23-2008, 05:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Saimah Ali
So its nothing to do with Islam? Subhanallah 87 views and 2 replies, that is sad.
:sl:

I think most people are stumped. Like, they don't know what to say...

Which is the case with me, I'm afraid - sorry. :(

May Allah's help be with you. Ameen.

:w:

Afifa
11-23-2008, 07:30 PM
Sleep Paralysis :?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.