/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My Intro

livanae
11-21-2008, 04:02 PM
Peace everyone.

I'm Livanae, 21 years old residing in the UK. I'm currently taking a gap year and decided to spend some time learning a few things on the forum.

I hope you guys and girls can welcome me here.

At the moment I'm very interested in photography. Anyone have experience with this? I'd like to be a part-time wedding photographer, but my main goal is to complete an International Relations degree.

With many greetings

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
glo
11-21-2008, 04:03 PM
Hi Livanae

Welcome to this forum. I hope you enjoy it here. :)

crayon
11-21-2008, 05:06 PM
Hiya Livanae, nice name.

I'm in love with photography, I've got a sort of gallery online where I post my work, here's a link to it: http://enigmaticentity.deviantart.com/

Hope you enjoy your time on the forums!:)

Güven
11-21-2008, 06:37 PM
:salamext:

^youve got some amazing shots in there ! :ooh:

Welcomeee , I hope you have a wonderful time in here :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
kwolney01
11-21-2008, 07:13 PM
Welcome the the forum!! :D

I hope you find the site to be useful. I would check out the threads in General and in Creative Writing and Art they have some beautiful photography in them!! I hope you enjoy!!

I wish you the best!!

Cabdullahi
11-21-2008, 07:17 PM
Welcome buddy....and enjoy the forum :)

Olive
11-21-2008, 08:43 PM
Welcome to LI! :)

'Abdul Rahmaan
11-21-2008, 09:23 PM
Welcome brother! Glad to have you here.

livanae
11-22-2008, 11:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by crayon
Hiya Livanae, nice name.

I'm in love with photography, I've got a sort of gallery online where I post my work, here's a link to it: http://enigmaticentity.deviantart.com/

Hope you enjoy your time on the forums!:)
Thank you crayon.

Excellent! Glad to know others on board are in love with photography too! I've checked out your website, you have some wonderful shots, they truly bring out a sense of pervading impressions. I wonder if you do this professionally? Or is it a hobby on it's own? Feel free to PM me about it.

Kwolney01, thanks for the welcome and links, I found a photography thread somewhere in the General section, I'll check out the rest.

And thank you glo, Güven, J.U.N.I.O.R, Hanz and Mercurial. On a side note, I'm a female i.e sister haha :happy: I'll run along and set my gender status on profile, didn't take heed of that.

Peace to all.

Soulja Girl
11-22-2008, 11:20 AM
Hello

Welcome to LI, hope you have a great time here... :)

Peace out...

crayon
11-22-2008, 12:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by livanae
Thank you crayon.

Excellent! Glad to know others on board are in love with photography too! I've checked out your website, you have some wonderful shots, they truly bring out a sense of pervading impressions. I wonder if you do this professionally? Or is it a hobby on it's own? Feel free to PM me about it.
Thank you, I'm glad you like them!:)
It's mainly just a hobby, but I do occasionally sell my work... It's more of an obsession than a hobby, really, although I'm slightly less obsessed lately. :P
(I would PM you but you can't reply until you become a full member, ie. reach 50 posts) :]

livanae
11-22-2008, 02:30 PM
Cheers Crazy_Lady, peace to you.

Ah, then you're in the same shoes as I crayon. I've a ardent interest and curiosity for photography and paintings - I never really thought I'd go as far as taking it at a professional point (somewhat); but that's just how it always turns out for me, I like to turn a hobby into career...and the underlying problem is the strong tendency to change careers 5 times a year, never mind a whole lifetime! :uuh:

So we'll continue this conversation via PM once I could accumulate 50 posts. In the meantime, I wish you every best with your work, and be a regular visitor of your website in looking forward to more impressions! :)

Greetings.

Periwinkle18
11-22-2008, 02:33 PM
Welcome to the forum sis :)

mystifyed
11-22-2008, 08:03 PM
welcome to the forum

FREAK-A-ZOID
11-22-2008, 08:28 PM
welcome to the fowum L :)

livanae
11-23-2008, 02:14 PM
Thank you sisters :)

Tilmeez
11-24-2008, 12:06 PM
:Welcome: Onboard!

Hiya Livanae, nice name.
if i am not mistaken this is Pushto, if so then, it means :X.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.