/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How often do you supplicate?

DCseeker71
11-21-2008, 09:07 PM
Assalamu alaikum:) my friends....I was wondering how often people out there who are Muslims, supplicate; that is to say they pray to Allah (The All Beneficent, The Most Merciful in Essence, The Compassionate, The Most Gracious) outside of the five daily prayers?
I use supplication so often and I find it helps. Even if I am sitting in traffic I will cup my hands and praise Allah (The All Beneficent, The Most Merciful in Essence, The Compassionate, The Most Gracious)

I was just wondering how many others did this....

“Say what is true, although it may be bitter and displeasing to people.” - Prophet Muhammad (570-632) (Peace and blessing be upon him)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Sahabiyaat
11-24-2008, 09:50 AM
Alhamdulillah, often, but not often enough, theres always room for improvement.

Danah
11-24-2008, 11:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sahabiyaat
Alhamdulillah, often, but not often enough, theres always room for improvement.
same here....

_PakistaN_
11-24-2008, 06:41 PM
well i do it after every prayer.. depends on how much i pray sometimes i make 5 sometimes 4 or 3 times a day.. other that that i might make suplication when i'm depressed

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Saimah Ali
11-25-2008, 01:22 PM
I mostly supplicate after my 5 times prayers, but I do it mostly when I am hurt/depressed/in pain. This verse of the Qur'an comes to mind;

"And whatever of comfort you enjoy, it is from Allah. Then, when misfortune reaches you, unto Him you cry for help."
> Qur'an, Chapter 16, Verse 53 <

Olive
11-26-2008, 09:34 PM
How ever many times you do it, you know it's never enough...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.