/* */

PDA

View Full Version : UCL (University)

livanae
11-22-2008, 02:25 PM
Any of you know about UCL, particular those who've studied there, or are currently students at the Uni?

I'd like to know the general environment of UCL, plus the accommodation.

Plus, for any of you who have studied away from home, how did you find managing finance and other responsibilities toeing with independence, all on your own? Was it easy or hard? What about paying off your debts at the end of it all?

Thanks!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
11-22-2008, 04:15 PM
The accodomations standard, single or shared room with shared kitchen and other facilities. The environment is good for muslims, and good for students, bad for fun lol (unless your a muslim :D)

Hope that slightly helps

livanae
11-23-2008, 05:19 PM
Even that much helps Fighting4Iman, thanks.

I was wondering, however, is it very costly to live on accomodation while studying in a different city/country. Cuz you see, the UK system is as such that we already have to pay tuition fee of up to £3145 (?), minus the grants that we receive we obviously have to loan out extra maintenance costs for living on accodomation.

For those who have experience with this, is it easy or hard?

nocturnal
11-23-2008, 09:04 PM
Won't it be easier just identifying a room of your own in a shared house scheme? it does work out to be quite cheap if you locate the right one. Certainly cheaper than what the institutions offer.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ar-RaYYan
11-24-2008, 10:55 PM
I was wondering, however, is it very costly to live on accomodation while studying in a different city/country. Cuz you see, the UK system is as such that we already have to pay tuition fee of up to £3145 (?), minus the grants that we receive we obviously have to loan out extra maintenance costs for living on accodomation.

For those who have experience with this, is it easy or hard?[/QUOTE]

I actually for those who will go uni 2009 the tuition fee will be £3,225 per year
and sorry i dont think i can help answering ur last question coz i will go to uni 2009 inshallah :-[

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.