/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The truth of life

AnonymousPoster
11-22-2008, 07:45 PM
as muslims we know islam is te truth and a way of life than how come so many people including my self dont do everything we suppose to by knowing the truth doesnt that mean its easier to act up on it but how come so many of us dont even do the simplest things to please Allah. How come we are always giving into dunya even though we know its an illusion

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
^..sTr!vEr..^
11-22-2008, 09:09 PM
thats because life is a test :) and dont fuhget shaitaan he is there awl the time to misguide us + its our nature to make mistakes .. :)

aamirsaab
11-22-2008, 09:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
as muslims we know islam is te truth and a way of life than how come so many people including my self dont do everything we suppose to by knowing the truth doesnt that mean its easier to act up on it but how come so many of us dont even do the simplest things to please Allah. How come we are always giving into dunya even though we know its an illusion
It's a balancing act really - we've got to way it up ourselves and act accordingly. But everyone is different so it's not always straight-forward or simple to do.

Zahida
11-22-2008, 10:36 PM
:sl:I agree with Aamirsaab, we tend to take snippets of our religion/faith and follow the bits that we choose............... It is a balancing act. I have yet to meet the perfect Muslim who is following Islam 100%.............:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.