/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Jewish Cartoons Mock Christians

islamirama
11-22-2008, 07:58 PM
Jewish Cartoons Mock Christians One of America’s oldest Jewish newspaper - The Forward recently published cartoons mocking evangelical Christians. These are the work of anti-Christian Jewish cartoonist Eli Valley, whose comics "are frequently published in Jewry.

Many Jews believe that, despite outward show of love for the Jewish people, the Zionist Christians are secretly out to "get" them. Such Jews, correctly or incorrectly, assert that:

1. The New Testament holds Jews accountable for "killing God." Historically, many believers in the New Testament have viewed Jews as "Christ killers" who deserve death, even though such judgment may, or may not, be reserved for God. Today, Jesus, according to Evangelical eschatology will allow two-thirds of Jews to be killed in the last days.

2. Christians believe Jews who reject Jesus are ****ed.

3. The "Christian anti-Semitism," established by the New Testament, the church fathers, and Martin Luther, led to Christian complicity in the gassings and incineration of millions of Jews in World War II. Secretly, many Christians and Gentiles would be untroubled if Jews were again destroyed.

4. Christian Zionists teach that genocide of two-thirds of the Jews in Israel, and fiery wrath on much of Israel during the battle of Armageddon, are prerequisites for Christ's return.

5. Ostensible "lovers of Israel," like Pastor John Hagee, actually want to hasten nuclear war with Iran, provoking an Iranian counter-strike on Israel. By creation of Armageddon, Hagee and his followers believe Christ will return more quickly.

6. Christian blessing on Israel is really a sham; it masks the fact of Christian guilt for persecution of Jews for over 1800 years and Christian desire to kill Jewish souls through conversion.

http://www.daily.pk/world/middle-eas...hristians.html

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
kwolney01
11-23-2008, 12:35 AM
Wow...why do people have to do things like this?

Just because someone says something bad about your faith you have to go mock theirs? I think they need to grow up my whole family is Christian and they are fine with Jews and they don't mock them. I think we still have a long way to go before we have tolerance for other peoples beliefs. InshAllah it will happen soon!!

The_Prince
11-23-2008, 03:16 AM
most Jews already knew this, :) but good they speak out loud.

mkh4JC
11-23-2008, 04:04 AM
One of America’s oldest Jewish newspaper - The Forward recently published cartoons mocking evangelical Christians. These are the work of anti-Christian Jewish cartoonist Eli Valley, whose comics "are frequently published in Jewry.
Many Jews believe that, despite outward show of love for the Jewish people, the Zionist Christians are secretly out to "get" them. Such Jews, correctly or incorrectly, assert that:
1. The New Testament holds Jews accountable for "killing God." Historically, many believers in the New Testament have viewed Jews as "Christ killers" who deserve death, even though such judgment may, or may not, be reserved for God. Today, Jesus, [B]according to Evangelical eschatology will allow two-thirds of Jews to be killed in the last days.
It wasn't the Jews who had Christ sacrificed, but the Father. And from a Christian perspective, it won't be just Jews who will die during the tribulation, but those Christians who accept Christ after the rapture of the church will be going through some tough times as well. Speaking of the Antichrist in Revelation it states:

'And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.' Revelation 13: 6-7

2. Christians believe Jews who reject Jesus are ****ed.
Well, I can't really address this, as I don't know. Some Christians believe that Jews are saved regardless, and others believe that they have to accept Christ.

3. The "Christian anti-Semitism," established by the New Testament, the church fathers, and Martin Luther, led to Christian complicity in the gassings and incineration of millions of Jews in World War II. Secretly, many Christians and Gentiles would be untroubled if Jews were again destroyed.
I have heard that Martin Luther was an antisemite, but I haven't done any research in that regard. I honestly don't understand how he could have been one though, meaning, I don't understand how he could not have realized how central the Jewish people are in the plan of God.

4. Christian Zionists teach that genocide of two-thirds of the Jews in Israel, and fiery wrath on much of Israel during the battle of Armageddon, are prerequisites for Christ's return.
Well again, after the rapture of the church its going to get pretty terrifying down here, and if God didn't intervene everyone would die.

5. Ostensible "lovers of Israel," like Pastor John Hagee, actually want to hasten nuclear war with Iran, provoking an Iranian counter-strike on Israel. By creation of Armageddon, Hagee and his followers believe Christ will return more quickly.
I am familiar with John Hagee, and I don't think he wants to hasten any war with Iran. He often preaches that we as Americans have to stand by the Jewish people.

6. Christian blessing on Israel is really a sham; it masks the fact of Christian guilt for persecution of Jews for over 1800 years and Christian desire to kill Jewish souls through conversion.
That was done under the "authority" of the Catholic Church, and they were killing both Jews and Bible believing Christians.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
islamirama
11-23-2008, 05:51 AM
The article talks about evangelical Christians or zionist christians which are a different breed from your regular christians. These are fanatics who want Jesus a.s. to come sooner so they are trying to hurry up the coming of the Armgeddon by trying to push their prophercies to come true sooner. This is why they support their zionist jews (not real jews) in their massacre and oppression of the palestinians.

mkh4JC
11-23-2008, 05:53 AM
I am aware of evangelical Christians, I am one myself.

Keltoi
11-23-2008, 08:59 PM
It is a complicated issue, but I don't take things like this all that seriously.

AvarAllahNoor
11-23-2008, 09:04 PM
Lol, you can't hurry things along. God alone decides on what, when, and why something shall occur. Oh heathens!

Amadeus85
11-23-2008, 10:48 PM
Its interesting because, until the XIX century (the appearence of modern zionism) in Europe there was a common attitude about jews supporting muslims everytime when they fought in Europe, for example Spain, Constantinople or Balkans.

Pygoscelis
11-26-2008, 08:28 PM
If you think about it, it makes no sense for Christians to hate Jews for killing Jesus. Had they not killed Jesus, Christians would have no salvation. If anything they should thank the Jews. Same with Judas. He should be seen as a heroic figure in Christian lore.

Fishman
11-26-2008, 08:34 PM
:sl:
I thought Romans killed Jesus...

Prehaps they are both jointly responsible.
:w:

Keltoi
11-26-2008, 10:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pygoscelis
If you think about it, it makes no sense for Christians to hate Jews for killing Jesus. Had they not killed Jesus, Christians would have no salvation. If anything they should thank the Jews. Same with Judas. He should be seen as a heroic figure in Christian lore.
I don't know any Christians who say Jews killed Christ. That sounds like a fairly antiquated view of Christianity left over from the Dark Ages.

The_Prince
11-27-2008, 01:05 AM
erm, it was paul who taught the Jews killed Jesus, not some preacher in mid-evil europe:

1 Thessalonians
Chapter 2

14-16:

For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews: 15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men: 16 Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

so thats from the bible.

islamirama
11-27-2008, 03:33 AM
Christianity isn't the religion of Jesus it is the religion Paul and his lies, it's based on Pauline doctrines of trinity and other mumbo jumbo.

Keltoi
11-27-2008, 06:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by The_Prince
erm, it was paul who taught the Jews killed Jesus, not some preacher in mid-evil europe:

1 Thessalonians
Chapter 2

14-16:

For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews: 15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men: 16 Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

so thats from the bible.
Paul was a Jew. This passage isn't intended to demonize Jews as a people. It is a criticism of the actions taken by the people of Judaea who rejected Christ.

Anti-Semitism in Christianity existed primarily in the medieval age, during the Crusading era.

Keltoi
11-27-2008, 06:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama
Christianity isn't the religion of Jesus it is the religion Paul and his lies, it's based on Pauline doctrines of trinity and other mumbo jumbo.
Really? I never heard that before...:X

islamirama
11-27-2008, 06:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi
Really? I never heard that before...:X
Yea that's how most Christians are in the west, esp. USA. Do a little research and you'll see Paul introduced trinity, he introduced Dec 25 (pagan's Sun god birthday) as Jesus's B-day to attract pagans and many other things. Most of of the religion is based on his letters.

Grace Seeker
11-27-2008, 11:58 PM
Most of of the religion is based on his letters.
LOL. Do the math, Islamirama. A lot of it is based on his letters, but not most.

If Paul introduced the Trinity, then please quit saying things like you won't find the Trinity in the Bible. And if you don't find Trinity in the Bible, then please quite saying things like Paul introduced trinity.

You might also check your own research with regard to celebrating the Christ Mass on December 25. I hardly think you can lay that one at Paul's feet.

And too bad you didn't get Keltoi's sarcasm above.

islamirama
11-28-2008, 02:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Grace Seeker
LOL. Do the math, Islamirama. A lot of it is based on his letters, but not most.

If Paul introduced the Trinity, then please quit saying things like you won't find the Trinity in the Bible. And if you don't find Trinity in the Bible, then please quite saying things like Paul introduced trinity.

You might also check your own research with regard to celebrating the Christ Mass on December 25. I hardly think you can lay that one at Paul's feet.

And too bad you didn't get Keltoi's sarcasm above.
You're off topic, if this topic interests you then visit the comparative religion section and have a ball. On your way right you can take this with you as well...

The Origin of the Trinity: From Paganism to Constantine

http://www.heraldmag.org/olb/Content...%20Trinity.htm

Christmas' pagan origins

http://www.essortment.com/all/christmaspagan_rece.htm

http://www.christianitytoday.com/ch/...000/dec08.html

Grace Seeker
11-28-2008, 02:23 AM
You're off topic, if this topic interests you then visit the comparative religion section and have a ball.
Agreed, my post was off topic, but seeing as all I did was address the points in yours, I wonder who started us down the off topic path?

What exactly does a comment like "Christianity isn't the religion of Jesus it is the religion Paul and his lies, it's based on Pauline doctrines of trinity and other mumbo jumbo." have to do with a thread on Jewish cartoons?

betaworld
11-29-2008, 08:33 PM
please stop it guys i see you got stuck in a sterile conversation
i felt you the exact embodiment of the Clash of Civilizations
for you islamirama remember that Allah deterred us in the Holy Qu'ran from treating other's beliefs and religion with disrespect lest they blaspheme without knowledge

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.