11-23-2008, 05:14 PM
well yea,thats how im feelin atm. stil gota say alhamdulillah tho iguess

thoughts?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
11-23-2008, 05:56 PM
yeh thoughts

my thought -> whats the big deaL?

aint like your alone and down trodden - and no one knows what the future holds.

may Allah guide us all

Ameen

Assalamu Alaikum

Olive
11-23-2008, 05:57 PM
Make Allah your friend! :)

anonymous
11-23-2008, 06:20 PM
AssalamuAlaykum.

I have no friends either, they all got eaten by fish. And the ones I did have, beat me to extinction :(

Ok kiddin, but seriously...Friends, who needs em? Well actually I guess you do. If you're a teen still then you have peers around you, if you're at college/uni you can have an intellectual group if peers arent your thang or at your level.

I've said this time and time again but live - seriously bunk if you have to - at the masjid or ISOC at uni...You'll find some kool people there.

Immerse yourself in the remembrance of Allah and name yourself Abdul Wadud (if you're a dude) :shade: for Allah (swt) is without a doubt the Most Loving, make Him your friend as the bro above me said.

Well, reality calls. Ciao.

WassalamuAlaykum

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
11-23-2008, 06:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
Ok kiddin, but seriously...Friends, who needs em? Well actually I guess you do.

no you dont, when i was at school there were some lessons where i had NO friends at all to be with - i COULD have easily hung out with some of the kids but the things they use to do was just disgusting - so i use to wait for the lessons where i could have friends who are decent and then i ended up with the best friends a brother could ask for.

thats why i said "aint like lifes over" even if you have no friends right now KEEP DOING THE RIGHT THING, and inshAllah if its good for you ALlah will give you righteous friends later.

maybe Allah knows its best for you to not have friends right now...

wallahu a'lam

Assalamu Alaikum

PS: peer pressure is like something the shaytan made up, seriously..

'Abdul Rahmaan
11-23-2008, 06:29 PM
Yea, I know what your feelings are. You know what? Even I don't have any friend. May be there's none like us in the world. 'Birds of a feather flock together' as the saying goes. :p

anonymous
11-23-2008, 06:29 PM
AssalamuAlaykum

Ah aryt then, everything the bro said up there. Listen to him.

I just feel though bro, I mean during my school years I had the worst set of friends ever, its only when I left for 6th form that I had a good crowd...and its coz of the bad that you value the good. Its because of the bad that one is able to differenciate and I actually think getting out of the fitnah makes you stronger. Wallahu A'lam.

I dunno though, may Allah (swt) bestow upon you sakeenah thread starter. Ameen

WassalamuAlaykum

Zahida
11-23-2008, 06:37 PM
:sl: Who need friends??????? Friends ???????????

I said to God............. I hate life. God said ,who asked you to love life??? Just Love me and your life will be beautifullllll....[

We should stop depending on people too much.:w::)
QUOTE=AnonymousGender;1050782]well yea,thats how im feelin atm. stil gota say alhamdulillah tho iguess

thoughts?[/QUOTE]

Argamemnon
11-23-2008, 07:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mercurial
Yea, I know what your feelings are. You know what? Even I don't have any friend. May be there's none like us in the world. 'Birds of a feather flock together' as the saying goes. :p
If you really live in Pakistan then it's strange that you have no friends. Pakistanis are very friendly and social people, aren't they?

I have absolutely no friends. What is worse; not having a wife at the age of 32, or not having friends. I have neither! I'm a hopeless case; a living dead :skeleton:

islamirama
11-23-2008, 07:28 PM
Who needs friends when you got anime

Banu_Hashim
11-23-2008, 07:43 PM
I'm assuming your at uni? Well, just get more involved in events at the Islamic Society... just start talking to people in your class etc... InshAllah you'll pick it up :)

'Abdul Rahmaan
11-23-2008, 07:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Argamemnon
If you really live in Pakistan then it's strange that you have no friends. Pakistanis are very friendly and social people, aren't they?
Hey brother, I live in my home that is in Gulberg, Lahore. Yea, I really live in Pakistan, the country of great people. The people you're talking of live in other areas of my country where I don't live. :)

AnonymousPoster
11-24-2008, 04:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hanz
Make Allah your friend! :)
thanks

AssalamuAlaykum.

I have no friends either, they all got eaten by fish. And the ones I did have, beat me to extinction :(

Ok kiddin, but seriously...Friends, who needs em? Well actually I guess you do. If you're a teen still then you have peers around you, if you're at college/uni you can have an intellectual group if peers arent your thang or at your level.

I've said this time and time again but live - seriously bunk if you have to - at the masjid or ISOC at uni...You'll find some kool people there.

Immerse yourself in the remembrance of Allah and name yourself Abdul Wadud (if you're a dude) :shade: for Allah (swt) is without a doubt the Most Loving, make Him your friend as the bro above me said.

Well, reality calls. Ciao.

WassalamuAlaykum
thanks

format_quote Originally Posted by Fighting4Iman
so i use to wait for the lessons where i could have friends who are decent and then i ended up with the best friends a brother could ask for.

maybe Allah knows its best for you to not have friends right now...
hm made me think
AssalamuAlaykum

Ah aryt then, everything the bro said up there. Listen to him.

I just feel though bro, I mean during my school years I had the worst set of friends ever, its only when I left for 6th form that I had a good crowd...and its coz of the bad that you value the good. Its because of the bad that one is able to differenciate and I actually think getting out of the fitnah makes you stronger. Wallahu A'lam.

I dunno though, may Allah (swt) bestow upon you sakeenah thread starter. Ameen

WassalamuAlaykum
thank u very much.

format_quote Originally Posted by Zahida
:sl: Who need friends??????? Friends ???????????

I said to God............. I hate life. God said ,who asked you to love life??? Just Love me and your life will be beautifullllll....[

We should stop depending on people too much.:w::)
QUOTE=AnonymousGender;1050782]well yea,thats how im feelin atm. stil gota say alhamdulillah tho iguess

thoughts?
[/QUOTE]
thanks

format_quote Originally Posted by Argamemnon

I have absolutely no friends. What is worse; not having a wife at the age of 32, or not having friends. I have neither! I'm a hopeless case; a living dead :skeleton:
look at the thred anti social for an answer to tht-i saw sum gd answers ther

comments r hugely appreciated guys- i no i dont show it wit the "thanks" but i onestly v much appreciate it.

its just nice venting out frustration/saddness
anyway,its just so frustrating evry1 has sum1 to eat with,rly on,go out n play football with,play bowling with, whatever n its just u who doesnt,just dont fit in anywhere.
i wont reveal myself n wat orums iv joined..but i cud even go as far to say i dont fit in there =\.
alhamdulillah tho..

'Abdul Rahmaan
11-24-2008, 06:11 PM
You've a friend in me. I swear I ain't joking. :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.