/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety

nadia030812
11-23-2008, 09:28 PM
Anyone ever suffered from this? and come over it?

I suffered from it for like 3 months...i've got better but it's made me abit depressed.

However, i will under no circumstances take anti-depressents because i don't believe in medication.

Thank you.

Allah hafiz.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
right path
11-23-2008, 10:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nadia030812
Anyone ever suffered from this? and come over it?

I suffered from it for like 3 months...i've got better but it's made me abit depressed.

However, i will under no circumstances take anti-depressents because i don't believe in medication.

Thank you.

Allah hafiz.
sister your not the only one i have suffered from depression and anxiety for almost ayear now there are some duas you can read to help you inshallah as well as performing your dailly salah and reading the quran recitation in english has helped me.

This lecture is really good to listen to
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYyWPpzt9b8

In this post brother and sisters have provided me with some good links on how to deal with anxiety and depression.

http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...s-sisters.html

hope allah ease your pain and suffering.
jazak allah kair

AnonymousPoster
11-23-2008, 10:03 PM
are you taking anti depressents?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.