/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why So?

AnonymousPoster
11-25-2008, 06:59 PM
I'm a Muslim and I wanna discuss something with you.

Why are Muslims so crazy? I mean, when they aren't interested in acting upon Islam, why then they wear the labels of Muslims? Do you think that by wearing a label of a Muslim will take crazy people to Paradise? I in normal circumstances never think bad about anyone but when someone shows-off his craze in front of me, I can't stop me from invoking to God. I don't know why can't I control myself on such occasions. I simply start praying to God that may such people die a death of a Kaffir.

I repeat my question again. Why are Muslims so crazy?

And by Muslims I mean those who claim to be 'Practicing Muslims'.

Wasn't Islam suppose to make them better human beings?

I wonder, why non-Muslims prove to be better than these 'Practicing Muslims'.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
11-25-2008, 07:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
I simply start praying to God that may such people die a death of a Kaffir..
now who sounds like the crazy fanatic muslim?

pS - you didnt give one situation or example of why you think that, your just rambling like a madman

a MADMAN!

kwolney01
11-25-2008, 07:57 PM
I agree with the others. It may be that their parents are not practicing Islam or that they practice their culture more than religion. I know how you feel because I see a lot of this everyday where I live. A lot of Muslims around here mix culture with religion and it's hard to understand why one thing may be important to them like eating only halal food, while praying five times a day may not be. I don't know why they are like this. But we should make dua for them, and InshAllah they will become better Muslims.

anonymous
11-25-2008, 08:02 PM
Please close this thread.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!