/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My sister is unwell please make Dua :(

youngsister
11-25-2008, 08:22 PM
:sl:
Today when I came home I found out that sister who is 22 years and has cerebral palsy, (brain damaged), needs to have an operation, my mother told me that the doctor has said that this operation is dangerous and
there is a 50% chance of her surviving which worries me to death!
I dont want her to pass away.:cry:

Now there will be further meetings about this and what to do,
i just feel so sad since i am her part time carer i wash her, change her, feed her, play with her...
She is like my baby.

A sister told me not to worry since she is been brain damaged from birth she has no sins and isha allah wont even get judged (i am aware of this however is hard to think like this)

Please make dua for her that isha allah that everything goes well with her operation and her future health.
Thank you.
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ansariyah
11-25-2008, 09:16 PM
May Allah grant her shifa n bring the best outcome ameen.

I'm sorryimsad subhanAllah.

youngsister
11-25-2008, 09:21 PM
:sl: Yanoorah thanks your such a sweet sis masha allah

By the way i made the original topic Truebeliever is my little sister I though i was logged on in my name:X

But i appreciate the reply sis:w:

unknown_JJ
11-25-2008, 10:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanoorah
May Allah grant her shifa n bring the best outcome ameen.

Ameen

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
11-25-2008, 10:29 PM
Allah swt has granted shifaa to far worst cases, dear sister, du3a is indeed a powerful thing...
insha'Allah she will recover and Allah swt will guide the hands of the operating physician..

May he grant her the best of health and all around her sabr to get through this...
it is best when someone embraks upon surgery to forget odds and stats, and remember that at every moment all of us are in the hands of Allah swt...

youngsister
11-25-2008, 10:39 PM
Jazakallah kheir Unknown

Skye I know the whole 50% survival thing is giving me a headache!
I am trying to forget about the odds and just be positive isha allah but is hard especially since i see as my child lol allah swt knows how much i love her
is sounds weird as she is older than me but from the age of 14 i been caring for her.

*sigh*

Isha Allah it be all khair.
Ameen
Jazakallah kher sis!:w:

IbnAbdulHakim
11-25-2008, 10:41 PM
Ameen to all dua's

sister herb
11-25-2008, 11:05 PM

I will make duaa for her and send to her my best wishes. May Allah be with her.

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
11-25-2008, 11:17 PM
May Allah subhan wa tala bring out the best outcome, give you and your family sabr and give your sister the best health.

youngsister
11-26-2008, 10:30 AM
:sl: Ameen, Jazakallah khair Allah swt knows i truly appreciate it

"The dua of a Muslim for his brother (in Islam) in his absence is readily accepted, an angel is appointed to his side, whenever he makes a beneficial dua for his brother the appointed angel says "aameen and may you also be blessed with the same".
[Sahih Muslim]

May Allah swt bless all of you.
:)

ayan333
11-26-2008, 11:05 AM

awww sis...this breaks my heart

we take everything for granted SubhanALLAH

i cant even imagine what you jave to go through

May ALLAH (SWA) reward you in abundance and grant you sister health and a fill recovery,Ameen

sorry for the late reply

your in my Dua's

youngsister
11-26-2008, 12:47 PM
:sl: Jazakallah kheir Ayan i know we do take everything for granted when i came home i though this cant be happening!

One minute everything is fine and well the next everything is breaking down.

Lonely Gal
11-26-2008, 12:49 PM
I pray things get better for u, and ur sis comes through this strong and well.
May u be rewarded for ur hard efforts and give u sabr

mutlib
11-26-2008, 02:23 PM
Ameen to all the Dua's

May Allah swt grant her shifa.

MunirAhmadKamil
11-26-2008, 02:55 PM
Assalamu alykum
MashaAllah ure a great and caring sister. I wish i was a better brother and son to my family.

InsyaAllah your sister will get well very soon

ameen to all dua'as

11-26-2008, 03:01 PM
May Allah give you and your family sabr and may He give your sister shifa Amin!

Your both in my du'as ukhti *hugs*

Danah
11-26-2008, 03:14 PM
Oh may allah grant her the shifaa *health* Ameen Ya allah

and may allah grant you al jannah for what you are doing to her my dear

Faith.
11-26-2008, 03:31 PM
Im really sorry to hear that Sis
May Allah Swt grant you and your family patience during this hard time...
And may he give your sister shifaa...Ameen.
Your in both in my duaa's...

Soulja Girl
11-26-2008, 06:05 PM

May Allah grant her shifa... Ameen... You're both in my duas sis... *hugz*

Khayal
11-26-2008, 06:31 PM

Sorry to hear about your Sister, May Allaah SWT grant her Shifaa and the best of health, she will recover InshaAllaah & Aameen.

youngsister
11-26-2008, 08:44 PM

Assalamu alykum
MashaAllah ure a great and caring sister. I wish i was a better brother and son to my family.

InsyaAllah your sister will get well very soon

ameen to all dua'as

Jazakallah kheir bro, you never know what you have until you loose it or are close to so isha allah take advantage of your family while you still have health:)

A big Jazakallah kheir to the brothers and sisters who took time to make dua isha allah I pray that Allah swt grants you whatever you ask of him.
Ameen

~Taalibah~
11-26-2008, 09:23 PM

May Allah Ta'aala give you and your family strength and let whatever the outcome is be for the best, Insha'Allah. Ameen

Olive
11-26-2008, 09:28 PM

Ameen to all the adiyah...

May Allah give you and your family sabr and strength and may He give all the sick shifa'. Ameen.

youngsister
11-27-2008, 12:54 PM

May Allah Ta'aala give you and your family strength and let whatever the outcome is be for the best, Insha'Allah. Ameen
I hope is a good outcome isha allah
jazakallah kheir everyone !

Cabdullahi
11-27-2008, 01:21 PM
inshallah she makes a full recovery

Hafswa
11-27-2008, 01:40 PM
Saying du'a for her and your family.

Maimunah
11-27-2008, 03:39 PM
salaam

may Allah grant her Shifaa and the best of health inshaAllah!

wasalaam hugz

Yanal
01-05-2009, 03:28 AM
Asalam Alaykum Warakmatulah Wabarkatuh[/
Ameen to All DUAS on this thread and how is she now? When is her operation?]

Amat Allah
01-05-2009, 05:14 AM
Asalamo Alikom Wa Rahmato Allahi Wa Barakatoh

I just saw ur thread my dear precious sister ...

may Allah grant ur sister and all sick Muslims shifaa and give them a speed recovery and grant them all Al jannah Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

don`t worry honey Allah is always with Mu`amineen and everything is going to be allright by Allah`s will...

may Allah fill ur heart with his rememberance, Taqwa ,Iman ,Sabir, his love ,peace, comfort and the endless happiness and may he make all ur dreams ,hopes ,wishes and prayers come true and cover you with all of his blesses ,graces ,forgiveness ,mercy and be pleased with u in this life and in the hereafter and may Allah protect you from all harms ,sins ,shaitan, torment of grave ,the bad end and hell fire and may he give you strength and good knowledge and purify u from all sins and make ur grave after death be one of the paradise gardens bright, white and perfumed with the perfumes of Al jannah may Allah make u pass the seraat like an eye blink and reward you with the highest levels of paradise (Al Ferdaws) with out being reckoning to be with Rasool Allah Muhammad (salla Allaho Alyhi wa Sallam ),all prophets (peace and blessings of Allah be upon them) ,the Sahaba (may Allah be pleased with them) and Angels (peace be upon them all) and to be coverd by silk ,perfumed with musk, eating from Al jannah fruits ,looking to Al mighty face and coverd with his light and grace......the same Duaa for All muslims from jin and mankind...

praise be to Allah and peace and blessings of Allah be uopn Muhammad salla Allaho Alyhi wa sallam

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee n

and remember what Rasool Allah( salla allaho alyhi wa sallam) said to his friend Abu Bakir (may Allah be pleased with him)...:

don`t be sad ,Allah is with us

Vito
01-05-2009, 06:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by amat allah
asalamo alikom wa rahmato allahi wa barakatoh

i just saw ur thread my dear precious sister ...

may allah grant ur sister and all sick muslims shifaa and give them a speed recovery and grant them all al jannah ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

don`t worry honey allah is always with mu`amineen and everything is going to be allright by allah`s will...

may allah fill ur heart with his rememberance, taqwa ,iman ,sabir, his love ,peace, comfort and the endless happiness and may he make all ur dreams ,hopes ,wishes and prayers come true and cover you with all of his blesses ,graces ,forgiveness ,mercy and be pleased with u in this life and in the hereafter and may allah protect you from all harms ,sins ,shaitan, torment of grave ,the bad end and hell fire and may he give you strength and good knowledge and purify u from all sins and make ur grave after death be one of the paradise gardens bright, white and perfumed with the perfumes of al jannah may allah make u pass the seraat like an eye blink and reward you with the highest levels of paradise (al ferdaws) with out being reckoning to be with rasool allah muhammad (salla allaho alyhi wa sallam ),all prophets (peace and blessings of allah be upon them) ,the sahaba (may allah be pleased with them) and angels (peace be upon them all) and to be coverd by silk ,perfumed with musk, eating from al jannah fruits ,looking to al mighty face and coverd with his light and grace......the same duaa for all muslims from jin and mankind...

praise be to allah and peace and blessings of allah be uopn muhammad salla allaho alyhi wa sallam

ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee n

and remember what rasool allah( salla allaho alyhi wa sallam) said to his friend abu bakir (may allah be pleased with him)...:

don`t be sad ,allah is with us
ameen

glo
01-05-2009, 01:05 PM
How is your sister doing, youngsister?

Re.TiReD
01-05-2009, 01:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
How is your sister doing, youngsister?
She posted in the sisters section, she'll still in need of du'aas =(

IbnAbdulHakim
01-05-2009, 01:08 PM
may Allah grant her sister swift shifa'
Ameen

*Yasmin*
01-05-2009, 01:17 PM
أذهب البأس رب الناس، اشف وانت الشافي ، لا شفاء الا شفاؤك ، شفاء لا يغادر سقما

آمين
ameen

noorseeker
01-05-2009, 01:26 PM
Ameen

Amat Allah
01-05-2009, 01:27 PM
Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

youngsister
01-30-2009, 12:08 PM

UPDATE

I guess Allah swt has answered all our duas!

Two days ago the doctor decided that be a good idea to insert a tube into the stomach and feed her that way for the rest of her life, the following night i couldnt sleep me and my family made soo much dua, a consultant came in the following day and had a go at doctor for even thinking of doing that.

The nurse took the nasal gastric tube off and now she can eat normally again!

Alhamdullah!

My sis might be disable but she is a lil fighter:D

I remember like it was yesterday, it was the 30th of December when they told she had a slim chance of surviving.

She is coming home tomorrow.

Danah
01-30-2009, 12:49 PM
^ Masha allah.......Allah Akbar, Allah never let you down sister

I am really happy to hear that good news :D
May allah keep her healthy and reward you the highest rank of Jannah for your concern about ur sister

glo
01-30-2009, 06:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by youngsister

UPDATE

I guess Allah swt has answered all our duas!

Two days ago the doctor decided that be a good idea to insert a tube into the stomach and feed her that way for the rest of her life, the following night i couldnt sleep me and my family made soo much dua, a consultant came in the following day and had a go at doctor for even thinking of doing that.

The nurse took the nasal gastric tube off and now she can eat normally again!

Alhamdullah!

My sis might be disable but she is a lil fighter:D

I remember like it was yesterday, it was the 30th of December when they told she had a slim chance of surviving.

She is coming home tomorrow.
That's wonderful news! Thank God. :)

Has your sister ever trouble chewing or swallowing? Does she cough or choke on her food? Does she get chest infections easily?
Has she been assessed by a speech-and-language-therapist for her ability to swallow safely?

youngsister
01-30-2009, 07:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
That's wonderful news! Thank God. :)

Has your sister ever trouble chewing or swallowing? Does she cough or choke on her food? Does she get chest infections easily?
Has she been assessed by a speech-and-language-therapist for her ability to swallow safely?
Hello Glo:)

No my sister eats like a horse!
LoL seriously she looks cakes and junk food as well as healthy food people dont expect that because of her disability.
This is the first time she had a chest infection.

Yes i met the speech and language therapist today she gaved me a full list of food she can have for now, she is currently on a soft diet.
Thank you for your prayers :):thankyou:

Donia
01-30-2009, 08:00 PM
SubhanAllah!

That is great about your sister. May Allah reward you for all you do in taking care of her and May Allah protect her. Ameen.

Zahida
01-30-2009, 11:04 PM
:sl: MasAllah. That is very good news, may Allah continue to Bless your sis with His Rehnat Ameen................... and:thumbs_up to you for doing such a wonderful job.:bump1::w:

Yanal
01-30-2009, 11:08 PM
Allahs apostle said"That the believer never does get striken by discomfort, hardship or illness. Just try to be a pious believer and inshAllah this hadeeth will come true for you.

Amat Allah
01-31-2009, 03:46 AM
All praise and glory be to Allah thats Amazing mashaa Allah Ya Rabb for ever in her best u and the family Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen^^

*Yasmin*
01-31-2009, 09:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amat Allah
All praise and glory be to Allah thats Amazing mashaa Allah Ya Rabb for ever in her best u and the family Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen^^
ameeeen

al7amdu lillah, that's really great news

MinAhlilHadeeth
01-31-2009, 03:18 PM
:wasalamex

Maasha'Allaah, that's amazing news ukhtee! May Allaah continue to relieve her of her illness, ameen.

Silver Pearl
01-31-2009, 04:08 PM
:wasalamex

Allaah yashfee mardaha! May Allaah grant her a high status in Akhirah, Aameen. I'm glad she is feeling better!

~Taalibah~
01-31-2009, 05:34 PM
Alhamdulillah!! I'm happy to hear this.

youngsister
01-31-2009, 05:45 PM

Jazallah khair to all of you :happy::thankyou::thankyou:

May Allah swt answer all of you duas the way he has answered mine.

index123
02-02-2009, 11:08 PM
I'am not a very pious believer but I will make dua for her =)

Ansariyah
02-03-2009, 06:17 PM
Alhamdulilah I'm happy to hear the good news, May Allah keep her strong ameen!!

sshussain
02-03-2009, 07:35 PM
Please recite this Dua'a In Shaa Allah, Allah will give her shifa:
Adhhib al Bas, Rabb an-Naas was-shafi anta al-shaafi, laa shifa'a illa shifa'a 'uka, shifaa laa yughaair saqama.n

youngsister
02-05-2009, 04:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sshussain
Please recite this Dua'a In Shaa Allah, Allah will give her shifa:
Adhhib al Bas, Rabb an-Naas was-shafi anta al-shaafi, laa shifa'a illa shifa'a 'uka, shifaa laa yughaair saqama.n
Jazakallah khair I will recite it isha allah!
:thumbs_up

Danah
02-05-2009, 06:53 PM
May allah keep ur sister healthy youngsister

format_quote Originally Posted by index123
I'am not a very pious believer but I will make dua for her =)
Allah answer Duaa from all his servants, and u might make dua more sincerely than a pious believer. Its the pure intent u have to make dua, so dont think that allah answer dua from his very pious believers only

~SkYWaLkeR~
02-06-2009, 10:58 AM
assalamualaikum,
inshallah she gets well soon, i will pray for her in salat al asr which is after one hour in my country :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.