/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Feeling very down :0(

Lonely Gal
11-26-2008, 12:12 PM
Im feeling very down, very emotional and want to be all alone. Life is a misery, my life feels like a prison with everything I do, gettin questioned, making me always feel as if I do wrong.
It upsets me soo much, I can never do right.. imsad
Ive got no-one really to turn to and explain what things are really like, I did this once and i got 'try again' and its never been mentioned since. No has asked me how are things now and how I feel about things. They've seen me upset, I've even asked to talk about things, but its all been brushed under the carpet, like im a smell that will go away after sometime...
No one wants to face to truth, so Ive just got to sit here and bare it all.. :cry:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
11-26-2008, 12:20 PM
subhanAllaah

may Allah be your strength, whats gotten you so down?

when our prophet sallallahi alaihi wasallaam use to feel upset he would pray 2 rakaat nawaffil..

perhaps that will ease your sorrows even if a little?

Assalamu Alaikum

Lonely Gal
11-26-2008, 12:23 PM
forever marriage problems... :o(

IbnAbdulHakim
11-26-2008, 12:26 PM
^

..if the problem is with your husband then i say get someone to speak to him and help him. Maybe strengthen him.

If the problem lies with you a bit then i say ask someone to help you, or help yourself by turning to Allaah.

If the problem is so harsh that its impossible to endure, then speak to your hubby.

may Allah grant you the love and mercy he grants to a married couple. Ameen

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Lonely Gal
11-26-2008, 12:40 PM
thanks bro

youngsister
11-26-2008, 12:57 PM
:sl:

Communicate with your husband dont let things get you down,

The longer you keep it all and suffer in silent the worse things get, if is your husband thats upsetting you have a 1 to 1 with him and be honest.

Sister this whole dunya is a prison try to stay strong and isha allah every pain you are going through emotionally is not for nothing your receiving good deeds which is the most valuable thing and will help us in the akhira

Allah swt is with the patient sis.
dont despair:)

May Allah swt make your situation better and gives you the best outcome
*hugs*:w:

Saimah Ali
11-26-2008, 04:48 PM
You don't try and communicate - communication and trust is the key thing in marriage.

Saimah Ali
11-26-2008, 04:49 PM
Listen to the lecture in my signature.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.