/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What does this verse from the quran mean?

Faisal Pervaiz
11-26-2008, 06:13 PM
If you disbelieve, then verily, Allah is not in need of you, He likes not disbelief for His slaves. And if you are grateful (by being believers), He is pleased therewith for you. No bearer of burdens shall bear the burden of another. Then to your Lord is your return, so He will inform you what you used to do. Verily, He is the All-Knower of that which is in (men's) breasts (hearts.)

i dont understand this, if someone can just tell me hwat this means, it will be great, thanx

i dont understand this part the most Verily, He is the All-Knower of that which is in (men's) breasts (hearts.)
??

w.sallam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Faisal Pervaiz
11-26-2008, 06:29 PM
please answer, someone?

Ali.
11-26-2008, 06:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Faisal Pervaiz
Verily,
Truthfully,

He is the All-Knower
He knows all

of that which is in (men's) breasts (hearts.)
What we really think about people, etc. concealed in ourselves, i.e. deep down, what we really believe and what we really mean.

& Allahu A'lim.

Faisal Pervaiz
11-26-2008, 07:18 PM
JazakAllah!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Khaldun
11-26-2008, 07:32 PM
:sl:

This is a concept that is part of our Aqeedah, that Allah knows the open and hidden. The benefit of this is that, no one can lie to Allah nor decieve Him, in this way the hypocrites are only decieving themselfs in reality. Also we believe that this ability is only for Allah none of His creation has this ability, no Angel nor a Messenger, not even our beloved Prophet may peace and blessings be upon him.

Mahir
11-27-2008, 11:10 PM
Yes, Allah said that he knows what's in the hearts of people, and indeed this has been confimed by new modern scientific Data, the heart is another thinking system besides the brain, actually, the heart send more signals to the brain then the vice versa:

Please see proof here;

http://www.answering-christianity.co...with_heart.htm

alcurad
11-27-2008, 11:15 PM
the heart doesn't 'think', the brain does. the expression used in the qur'an was because the Arabs held such beliefs, and so the qur'an spoke to them in a way they could understand.

Mahir
11-28-2008, 12:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by alcurad
the heart doesn't 'think', the brain does. the expression used in the qur'an was because the Arabs held such beliefs, and so the qur'an spoke to them in a way they could understand.
Yes i guess that would also be a reasonable answer, but with these new discoveries dear brother, we now KNOW that the heart thinks..

Please visit the link above, and please visit http://www.heartmath.org/ and please visit:

http://www.lostartsofthemind.com/200...-and-feel.html

http://www.associatedcontent.com/art..._a_memory.html

These are new discoveries so I guess it's not so popular yet!

Second of All, the Qur'an is ment until the judgementday, and third of All, Allah called the forehead a sinful and lying forehead, why didn't Allah simply call the man a liar and sinner? why his FOREHEAD? Because the front of the brain is responsible for lieing and sinning!

So according to the Qur'an, the heart indeed has a capability of thinking and memmorising, and so does the brain!

You should FIRST check the links brother, and then respond to me!

Peace

doorster
11-28-2008, 12:46 AM

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.