/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dajjal

_PakistaN_
11-26-2008, 09:55 PM
Dajjal- Worst thing to come from time of prophet Adam to day of resurection as described by our Prophet(S.A.W)

I wanted to know weather or not we will be able to tell what time Dajjal will come. After reading the signs of dajjal. One of them is rain will stop pouring and will stop. Will people realize that this is the sign of dajjal or will they ignore it thinking about there own problems. I mean will people be alert that Dajjal is comming or will it happen all of a sudden without them actually realing that the signs have passed.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Fishman
11-26-2008, 10:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by _PakistaN_
Dajjal- Worst thing to come from time of prophet Adam to day of resurection as described by our Prophet(S.A.W)

I wanted to know weather or not we will be able to tell what time Dajjal will come. After reading the signs of dajjal. One of them is rain will stop pouring and will stop. Will people realize that this is the sign of dajjal or will they ignore it thinking about there own problems. I mean will people be alert that Dajjal is comming or will it happen all of a sudden without them actually realing that the signs have passed.
:sl:
I suppose this rain thing might be a refference to climate change or something. There will likely be big droughts in the Islamic world.
:w:

aamirsaab
11-28-2008, 08:15 PM
:sl:
Removed the questionnable stuff.

We're all for islamic discussion, just be careful with sect issues.

Olive
11-28-2008, 08:37 PM
I think that the signs will come, some will notice but most people will take no heed.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.