PDA

View Full Version : islamic tattos? :S



true believer
11-27-2008, 10:28 PM
ok, personally i know its bad, but i got a sweet spot for tattos :-[
OBVIOUSLY i'll neva get one, BUT i know its totally haram and stuff
cos its not really our bodies and etc
but wat if u have somthin islamic written?
could that be ok? :?
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
11-27-2008, 10:31 PM
Sis you can decorate yourself with Henna and stuff? thats kinda like tattoos right?

and lol, doing something haram wiv islam is backwards, imagine me making wudhu with urine, dont fit innit?


Assalamu Alaikum
Reply

Ansariyah
11-27-2008, 10:33 PM
u can go for hennah instead!!
Reply

Cabdullahi
11-30-2008, 12:48 PM
Originally Posted by true believer
ok, personally i know its bad, but i got a sweet spot for tattos :-[
OBVIOUSLY i'll neva get one, BUT i know its totally haram and stuff
cos its not really our bodies and etc
but wat if u have somthin islamic written?
could that be ok? :?

watching too much east enders
your mind renders-
elements propagated by your adversary
If you stop watching shows like the OC
you'll see
clearly
that tattoos are demonic and ur a muslim so its unnecessary
if you get one where about's wud u put one?
on ur belly...so that means you ought to really show
im not the judge so imma keep stilly and so ive just brought advice yo
an alternative is henna
if you apply it rather than tattoo's you'll get two satisfactions A. it'll look good and B. ur reward will be jannah

inshallah
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
Amaanah
11-30-2008, 12:52 PM
many celebrities have arabic tattoos
does not justify a haraam reason
to follow other posters-use henna :thumbs_up
Reply

Saimah Ali
11-30-2008, 01:25 PM
That is like saying Halal version of alcohol? It doesn't work?
Reply

highway_trekker
11-30-2008, 05:24 PM
May Allaah make it easy for you sister and give you strength-aameen
Reply

Cabdullahi
11-30-2008, 07:21 PM
bump
Reply

Soulja Girl
11-30-2008, 09:15 PM
:sl:

Originally Posted by J.U.N.I.O.R
watching too much east enders
your mind renders-
elements propagated by your adversary
If you stop watching shows like the OC
you'll see
clearly
that tattoos are demonic and ur a muslim so its unnecessary
if you get one where about's wud u put one?
on ur belly...so that means you ought to really show
im not the judge so imma keep stilly and so ive just brought advice yo
an alternative is henna
if you apply it rather than tattoo's you'll get two satisfactions A. it'll look good and B. ur reward will be jannah

inshallah

Niice... :thumbs_up

:w:
Reply

Cabdullahi
11-30-2008, 09:43 PM
mind you i used to watch hollyoaks and all :( but i quit tv now
Reply

Ansariyah
11-30-2008, 09:52 PM
mashaAllah @ poem
Reply

Cabdullahi
11-30-2008, 09:59 PM
thanks sister yannie....i would like you guys to give sister truebeliever some real advice and to make her realize that her soft spot for tattoo's is only the shaytan poking her
Reply

Cabdullahi
12-01-2008, 11:34 PM
bump
Reply

fatima_01
12-02-2008, 07:10 PM
Originally Posted by Fighting4Iman
Sis you can decorate yourself with Henna and stuff? thats kinda like tattoos right?

and lol, doing something haram wiv islam is backwards, imagine me making wudhu with urine, dont fit innit?


Assalamu Alaikum
when you put it that way then no it dont fit :X
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-06-2012, 10:01 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-12-2007, 04:38 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-28-2007, 07:28 AM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!