/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Marriage

AnonymousPoster
11-28-2008, 04:30 AM
I feel so embaressed saying this lol:(
I want to get married i know im young but i feel like it will just never happen for me.
are there any duas i can make to help?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ibn Abi Ahmed
11-28-2008, 05:27 AM
:sl:

Nothing to be embarrassed about - it's natural and very good that you have it in mind early. It'll help you stay away from haram until you can get married Insha'Allaah. Use this time to learn about marriage, the obligations you'll have depending on whether you're a male or female, rights of your spouse, enhance your conflict resolution and communication skills, and listen to lectures on building a healthy and loving family.

The following dua's come to mind:

{And those who say, "Our Lord, grant us from among our wives and offspring comfort to our eyes and make us an example for the righteous."}[al-Furqan; 74]

{..."My Lord, indeed I am, for whatever good You would send down to me, in need."}[al-Qasas; 24]

The second dua' was made by Musa a.s. and led to him getting married. Read the ayaat before and after for the story :)

Also, don't forget to check out http://www.iwannagetmarried.com/ :D

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.