/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Shooting star!!!

Zahida
11-28-2008, 08:59 PM
:sl: I was in my garden earlier and i saw a shooting star.............

I made dua and read the drood shariff and thanked Allah for His Rehmat...............Is there anything else i could/should have done.................:):w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Güven
11-28-2008, 09:21 PM
:salamext:

TAKING A PICTURE :ooh:

Olive
11-28-2008, 09:22 PM
Lol! I guess so... I've never seen one live. :(

Zahida
11-29-2008, 04:14 PM
:sl: could have done but it went so quick.............. good thinking though batman!:w::)
format_quote Originally Posted by Güven

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Amaanah
11-29-2008, 04:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zahida
:sl: I was in my garden earlier and i saw a shooting star.............

I made dua and read the drood shariff and thanked Allah for His Rehmat...............Is there anything else i could/should have done.................:):w:
:Alhumdill

format_quote Originally Posted by Güven

:thumbs_up :)

crayon
11-29-2008, 05:57 PM
I thought I saw a shooting star once, I was so excited. My mom told me it was an airplane, but I was convinced I was right. Sadly, it turned out to be an airplane. How disappointing it was. :P

Fishman
11-29-2008, 06:17 PM
:sl:
I saw one in Majorca. I don't think you could have taken a picture of one, they are too fast, hence the name 'shooting' star.
:w:

islamirama
11-29-2008, 06:29 PM
I saw one also long long time ago. A shooting star is an asteroid being thrown at the jinns who try to go up to the lower heavens to listen to the Angels who are discussing their plans related to duniya. Jinns used to do that and come tell fortune tellers but when Islam came, they were not allowed to anymore and whoever attempted was driven away by a shooting start, so that's what you see a jinn running away followed by a shooting start :)

Zahida
11-30-2008, 10:25 PM
:sl:Wow thanks to you all for your input. Yes it was so fast that even if i wanted i probably could not have taken a pic!!

It was totally amazing fast and went like up and then straight down like a ball.............:w::)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.