/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Anonymous Suggestion

Re.TiReD
11-29-2008, 01:23 AM
:salamext:

Samakah finks you should make the anon account user feel special by giving them a nice colourful avvy like this one :

and a nice siggy telling them that Allah :arabic2: only tests those that He loves and their location should be summin like 'Under the shade of Allah's Rahmah' coz if you think about it, if they make a post now they'll prolly feel even more depressed coz the profile just looks so dull so if you make it like hippy hoppy happy then they might feel a little better, what you fink?

WassalamuAlaykum

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Re.TiReD
11-29-2008, 01:31 AM
:wasalamex

Please for the love of fish do not turn into a mini version of zAk ;D

But on a serious note....Ok insha'Allah...

WassalamuAlaykum

piXie
11-29-2008, 07:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude™
:sl:
See this thread.
:w:

Speaking of that thread, I wanted to reply but found it closed.

2. Please don't abuse this feature! There is no need to hide in order to say something that you can say with your own account.
But I think some members hide sometimes when they fear that they might be falling into riyaa. :-\

Re.TiReD
11-29-2008, 08:49 PM
AssalamuAlaykum

Yeh, I think its blatantly obvious when somebody is setting out to confuse others by using the anon account....Or at other times...whats the point posting as anon when you're going to make it obvious it's you? I've done that in the past when my account has been disabled, but some do it just for fun :ermm:

WassalamuAlaykum

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ansariyah
11-29-2008, 09:06 PM
We had an incident recently when an anonymous person, claimed they knew the thread starter, in a mocking way. "i know who u are".

It's sad, and hurts the feelings of others.

Sometimes some anonymous person will speak in desi/urdu? wats that all about?

lets not forget muslims from all over the world come on this forum, sooo...u cud be saying that stuff to someone who doesn't know what on earth ur on about...:-[

jzk.

just thought to add those two matters, cause they weren't mentioned.

Re.TiReD
11-29-2008, 09:10 PM
AssalamuAlaykum

Great points sis. Important ones too. JazakAllah khayr

You have a fab sig btw.

WassalamuAlaykum

Olive
11-30-2008, 08:54 AM
I like the idea sis. :)

Ummu Sufyaan
11-30-2008, 12:36 PM
:sl:
format_quote Originally Posted by Amatul Wadud
:salamext:

Samakah finks you should make the anon account user feel special by giving them a nice colourful avvy like this one :

and a nice siggy telling them that Allah :arabic2: only tests those that He loves and their location should be summin like 'Under the shade of Allah's Rahmah' coz if you think about it, if they make a post now they'll prolly feel even more depressed coz the profile just looks so dull so if you make it like hippy hoppy happy then they might feel a little better, what you fink?

WassalamuAlaykum

lol, nice suggestion, but you shulda just changed it yourself :p ;D

Amaanah
11-30-2008, 12:38 PM
:D
that picture is enough to cheer them up

Al-Zaara
11-30-2008, 02:48 PM
Lovely avatar. :thumbs_up

'Abdul Rahmaan
12-03-2008, 04:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanoorah
We had an incident recently when an anonymous person, claimed they knew the thread starter, in a mocking way. "i know who u are".

It's sad, and hurts the feelings of others.

Sometimes some anonymous person will speak in desi/urdu? wats that all about?

lets not forget muslims from all over the world come on this forum, sooo...u cud be saying that stuff to someone who doesn't know what on earth ur on about...:-[

jzk.

just thought to add those two matters, cause they weren't mentioned.
Hey sister, you know what? The bold part makes your post worthy enough that it should be added to your reputation. :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.